October 22, 2014 | 1920 users online

Lips - Sally Hansen - Lip Inflation Extreme

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2014 8:22:00 AM More reviews by IHeartMakeup267

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in sheer bare which is a natural nude color. I like this product and it does make my lips appear just a bit fuller than they are. I don't mind the tingly feeling it gives and i actually like the cinnamon smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by moonshyne777

I paid just $3 for this at Dollarama and got the sheer bare. I find it plumps my lips just as well as my similar but pricier product "lip fusion" but it kinda burned for a few mins when I first applied as opposed to the delightful tingly sensation from Fusion. But the burning is mild and only lasts a few minutes, no biggie.

What I do really like is that this is NOT sticky..Lip Fusion is VERY sticky so that's a big plus. Also I can put this under or over other lipstick and it works just as well. For 3 dollars it's a great find and yes, I'd re-purchase again especially at such a cheap price! I'd love to try and find different colors (all they had at Dollarama was this sheer bare color) but I am tickled that I didn't pay the $20.00 that some other people on here paid..yikes!!

I'd definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to add some fullness and shine to their lips without breaking the bank on pricier yet equal products (Lip Fusion for example, the only thing better about that product is the range of colors..) This is much better in that it's not disgustingly sticky like LF is and it's a fraction of the price if you can get it at Dollarama.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Brendab11

I can say that this is great gloss for me, its not too sticky. Something people might not like is the strong cinnamon scent or the tingling sensation, i cant really say anything for the plumping properties because i have naturally full lips but is it is good as a gloss alone

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 11:38:00 AM More reviews by hazelblackolive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I cannot comment on the price because this was given to me by my mother, but I do love it. I put it on first when I do my makeup and allow it to work it's magic and by the time I'm done my lips are pillow-y and Angelina Jolie-y. I give it a four because I've experienced slightly more pump with other glosses and because the taste isn't great. But I use it daily and would repurchase in a heartbeat.

Edit: Disclaimer - My lips are quite full to begin with, I only use it as a boost. I don't think it would be madly effective on people with thin lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 6:34:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

I actually saw this product by accident.I was looking at the nail section & saw this in the corner of their display.Great product,definitely felt a sensation to my lips,not sure if they got plumper.I love how it moisturized my lips though.I would 100% re-buy this when I run out =)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by sweetbabylace

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is worth every penny. I find it comparable to the much more expensive Lip Fusion. This product definitely plumps my lips up immediately, and it doesn't even cost $10. If you have zero lips, this probably will not be enough for you. I already have medium (with a slightly full bottom) lips, and this makes them appear much more fluffed up and pouty. I love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2012 3:00:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW15 or 20 when tanning from a bottle).

I bought this shade in Sheer Pink. It applies as a transparent medium pink that makes my lips look darker in a natural way, although there is a ton of shine. I have full lips (am young) so cannot tell if this really plumps or not, but it does have that "DuWop Venom" tingle for the first five minutes of wear.

I probably wouldn't purchase again, it was about $10 at CVS.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by VersaillesVixen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this gloss in the 'Bare' shade a little over a week ago, and I am completely in love. In my opinion, this is the best gloss I've ever tried. It has the perfect consistency, not too sticky, not too slick. The smell is wonderful, like warm wintry spices, but there is no flavor tempting me to lick it all off. And best of all, it really does seem to plump my lips. It's not overly tingly, so at first I thought that meant it wasn't going to work. Works great though. I'm sure I'll be purchasing the pink hue sometime soon to try out too, but I just ADORE the shade I bought-- it's perfectly nude and natural. I also really like that it's a creme color, not sparkly or pearly. I paid $8 at CVS, but I would pay more if I had to. Love it! HG lipgloss!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2012 3:40:00 AM More reviews by RT666

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This did NOTHING. It was $20 from Priceline, I put it on....and waited. First, its a thick, gooey gloss when it goes on, then after about a minute, it goes watery preventing you from putting anything else on top. It tingles, but no plumping effect whatsoever, and due to the watery effect, leaches into your mouth with a notably foul chemical taste.
I realised after spending yet another $20 on a lip plumper, that I should save up what I would have spent on lip plumpers and get filler injections. Did this - problem solved. Moral of the story: if you have thin lips, plumpers just don't help. The only thing that is going to make a difference is lip fillers.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2012 4:01:00 AM More reviews by GinniAffliction

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

The price is $8.00-$9.00.
The gloss instantly smooths out my lips and being overly glossed like it is, it instantly adds the illusions of plumper lips.
It doesn't sting too bad and the taste and smell are divine~
I use it overnight and lips are 2 plush pillows in the morning.
However the gloss looks tacky and is ridiculously sticky so it makes lips look greasy. What's the point of the plumping if it looks icky?
It is very hydrating and keeps my lips from chapping.
The packaging is elegant but its opaque so I don't know how much I have left. :/
I would buy again if I decide the price is worth it and if greasy lips in the morning are too.~