BeneFit Cosmetics That Gal

3.1

water * octyldodecanol * glycerin * cetyl dimethicone * glyceryl stearate * tapioca starch * phenyl trimethicone * potassium cetyl phosphate * cyclopentasiloxane * titanium dioxide * phenoxyethanol * tribehenin * sesame seed oil * caprylyl glycol * mica * behenyl alcohol * cetyl alcohol * polyacrylate 13 * sweet almond seed extract * carbomer * PEG-100 stearate * polylsobutene * aminomethyl propanol * benzophenone-4 * butylene glycol * sorbic acid * lentinus edodes extract * disodium EDTA * BHT * iron oxides * fragrance * sorbitan isostearate * raspberry fruit extract * anthemis nobilis flower extract * polysorbate 20 * sodium methylparaben * algae extract * tin oxide * sodium propylparaben * sodium ethylparaben * methylparaben * linalool * propylene glycol * ethylparaben * butylparaben * chlorphenesin * red33 * citric acid * propylparaben * isobutylparaben * sodium dehydroacetate

on 3/15/2015 11:05:00 AM

I love the look this gives my skin, on its own or paired with foundation. I wish it wasn't so expensive and that it lasted longer. The packaging is unique but I think I would prefer a tube(like the sample). I won't repurchase until Ulta/Sephora has a good sale.

I love this primer! It makes my dull dry skin appear more healthy and glowy. Even under foundation the glow shines through. The only draw back with this product other than the price is its name. I don't feel this is a primer as it doesn't extend the wearability of my foundation. Other than that it's an excellent product for people looking for a dewy look. Wouldn't repurchase due to the price.

on 1/21/2015 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I got this in a delux sample size. I am not impressed with this primer at all, it didn't do anything for my skin or makeup application. Definitely not a good product for oily skin in my opinion. It made my foundation look cakey, blotchy and very uneven no matter what I did. Glad I didn't shell out the cash for the full sized product, not worth it.

on 1/4/2015 2:50:00 PM

Benefit is my favorite brand and I love their packaging and the cute names they give to their products.... this product was a total experiment for me.. I was at sephora in new york when I saw a pack of 3 goodies consisting girl met pearl, posie tint and that gal..found the miniature cute and picked it up..was so eager to try on that I went back to my hotel room and applied that gal primer and posie tint and my god the glow on my face looked amazing and natural .. from the texture to the pink tint and the bubblegum fragrance I love everything about that gal .. xoxo

on 12/11/2014 12:26:00 AM

I have used this several times and I really like it . non general I'm not a huge Benefit fan. I've used a few products and never replaced them but this is definitely one of their best. I don't use this as a primer but as more of a radiant enhancer (eg MAC strobe cream) just for when my skin is looking a little more dull than usual. It gives a subtle glow under makeup which looks natural and it smells great too!

on 12/1/2014 5:12:00 PM

I love this stuff. Keep it in the fridge and wake up and smooth it on. The one night stand guy your getting coffee for will just be in awe of your natural glow. Love it.

on 9/25/2014 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I don't know what to think of this product.

I used it as a primer, as stated, but I didn't feel like it did anything. However, used on top of the foundation with a light finger, it was great! Not greasy, not sparkly, just light reflecting little bit of glow goodness. The smell is also very nice and soft, and the packaging for the sample size is super cute. I

I would like to try to product again as I'm not really sure of it yet, and I will update if I do :) For now, to me it's not really a primer, but it's more of a highlighter.

on 9/19/2014 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This primer isn't a primer! Very disappointed with this product. My experience is totally different - perhaps it's my oily skin? But I thought a primer was supposed to stop oil breaking through your foundation. This does the opposite and never dries or provides a base for anything. In a very short space of time the while lot is slipping off your face. I use Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation Powder, which I'm very happy with. I had been using this with their foundation primer but as it inexplicably contains parabens, which I try to avoid, I decided to try something different. Really I feel I was mis sold this product by an over eager sales assistant. I see Benefit do another primer with way better reviews. I wish I'd tried that. The smell is subjective also and I'm not really keen on that either. My advice - save your £24.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Makes my skin look nice and glowy, also isn't drying at all.

I love this stuff. It is a pretty unconventional primer, but I absloutely love the glow! It created an ethereal, otherworldly glow on my face and I wish I woke up looking like that naturally...alas, no. Its also good to use alone if you're going somewhat au naturale. I've been using it for a long time, and will continue. I love benefit and this product is one reason I keep forking over my husbands hard earned money to them.