September 2, 2014 | 1937 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover Girl - Fruit Spritzers-Grape Splash

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Sp0ntaneous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this colour. Probably my favourite brand of lip glosses.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by kitkatndan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is such a pretty shade of pink and i use it under a layer of hard candy gypsy lip gloss which makes it even shinier and lasts longer. i'm pale and it looks really good against my fair complexion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2010 4:43:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

love that color!it's got blue reflects in that beautiful magenta pink!i pair it with a nice lavender lipstick! That add nice pinky/blue tone to my lipstick!love it!last long!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2010 9:40:00 PM More reviews by XxtweensmakeuploverxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like the watermelon one, this Fruit Spritzer is also pigmented. This one has pretty purpley sparkles, but I don't think they look like too much. I can't taste or smell this one, or maybe that's just me, or maybe that's just because I just wiped off the flavorful watermelon I just wiped off. Like my other one, it has a great texture and shimmer, but I can't taste it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 11:10:00 PM More reviews by joyfirend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love it. i'm pale and my skin tends to have cool tones in it. my lips are naturally very pink. the lipgloss is lavendar in the tube and it goes on lavendar. i feel like it sort of tones down the pinkness of my lips. it's very shiny and tastes like grape candy. i've never worn cover girl glosses before, but i like this one so much that i'm thinking about trying other colors. the formula reminds me of a victoria's secret beautyrush gloss that i used to love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2010 7:21:00 PM More reviews by HotCurry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I own almost all the CG fruit spritzers shades, and this is one of my favorites! This shade actually shows up, whereas most of them are very sheer. Such a gorgeous purple pink with this sort of opalescence quality to it! Smells/tastes great...Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2009 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Fleet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am so glad I found this gloss. I had purchased a MAC Gloss called Duo Rose from the Pro store, which looked pink in the tube but has a gorgeous pink/lavender duochrome, like an extreme version of Pervette lipstick. It looks fabulous over any pink or purple lipstick. When it was discontinued I was not happy, but today I picked up this Wet Slicks gloss and it looks exactly like Duo Rose! The only difference is the MAC Gloss (being thinner and drier in texture) can be used anywhere, and the Wet Slicks seem like they're only good for the lips, but that's all I used the gloss for anyway. This is both cheaper than the MAC Gloss and has a very nice scent, so I'm quite pleased with this find. It's not sticky at all. It looks great over all my pink and purple lipsticks, especially Fashion Mews. I recommend this more for brighter, springy or party-like looks, because it's certainly not a natural shade, but if you like the pink/purple reflect you've got to get this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2008 5:26:00 PM More reviews by cjx3pooh

The color is too dark if you don't blend it well or if you have too much on. The first time I wore this, I had people saying that I looked really unhealthy or dead. As I wore it more often though, I learned that if you just blend a lot with the plastic applicator the color becomes a lot sheerer. I like this lip gloss, maybe just not in this shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2008 2:17:00 PM More reviews by hiigherlearning

I guess I'm in the minority here but I really like this gloss so far! The color is beautiful- cool-toned, pinkish violet-purple with sort of a shimmery blue cast on my lips... I like the texture (smooth, non-sticky, feels almost like a balm) and, so far, the staying power is pretty good- although I haven't had it on very long. As for the smell and taste, I don't think it's anything special, but I actually prefer it like that because other wise I'd be eating it off my lips. :) Applies sheer enough to not be overpowering for me, but maybe that's because I use a light hand. I can't wait to try this out over different lipsticks and see what gorgeous combinations I can come up with. Also, I really like the squeeze tube with the slanted tip- makes for super-easy application. I'm impressed! All in all, while it isn't the greatest l/g ever it's still a pretty nice one. While the formula could maybe be a little thicker/better, I would repurchase simply because of the color alone.

edit- I uploaded a swatch of this (however, the color is a little less pink and more purple IRL; it looks a little washed out because I had to use flash).

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2008 12:34:00 AM More reviews by mackonsomecupcakes

Okay, so the scent of this is fun and the color is fun, too, but I was really not impressed with the formula. It's quite watery and slick, like it's going to slide right off your mouth. When I wore this I was really paranoid that it was going to seep outside the bounderies of my lips and look like I had applied on a carnival ride. The price was upwards of $6.00, a lot for me to pay as I'm not really that into glosses, so when I shelled it out for this one I was sorely dissapointed. Plus, the cap isn't sealed, a big pet peeve for me. I will not repurchase, in fact, I might even make the effort to RETURN this stuff because that's how much I dislike it. My advice is buy two cheaper glosses for the same price as one of these and still enjoy a better quality.