July 28, 2014 | 1714 users online

Eye Shadow - Victoria's Secret - Beauty Rush Luminous Shadow in Glow Nude

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by greenapple2013

I love the color of this eyeshadow! It's perfect for all overall lid color and really helps to brighten up the eye area. I don't like the applicator however.

Please see my "no makeup" look using this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by BlondeCaptivation

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't know if this is still in production, but it has to be one of my all-time favorites as far as eye makeup goes. It's lasted me I don't even know how long, it's a gorgeous color that highlights the brow bone like nothing else I've used, and if memory serves, it only cost about $7. The applicator is very easy to use, it's not gritty or cheap looking at all: Just smooth, creamy and shimmery with excellent staying power. If this is still around, I'll be stocking up on it for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Mrskoon43

I actually bought this shadow in the liner shadow duo called insanity. I absolutely LOVE this shadow. It is he perfect shade of gold and champagne and pairs nicely with the plum liner it came with. The shadow offers great pigmentation and great staying power even without the use of primer which honestly I do not ever use. I actually was out of town and forgot my eye makeup and left the previous days on because it still looked just as fresh as the day before with no creasing. The colors are very buildable and they glide on the lids smoothly. I did not have a problem with the shadow being too loose or messy as others have mentioned. The only complaints that I have are that I did not get a lot since it was only a duo but what with the amount I did get I find that it actually last for a pretty decent amount of time. The other complaint i have is the tip of the applicator fell off not long after I bought it. I will definitely buy this again when I am out but in the full size.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by applecour

I bought this years ago when they were doing a 3 for $12. I love it. It's a great base color. It does have a bit of fall out, but the color pay off is beautiful and it seems to really last throughout the day. It's so shimmery and pretty, it could even be used as a highlight if you wanted to use it as such.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2012 11:32:00 PM More reviews by paigerwaiger94

HATE this product. The packaging is horrible, and so is the applicator. The product itself is not very pigmented, and not that, but it leaves glitter all over everything. After a few hours, what little product there was has faded off of your eyes. For 16$, this is definitely a product that I regret buying.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2012 1:16:00 AM More reviews by antynette

I do love the shadow and the colour. It has decent staying power and this colour makes it easy to open up your eyes when putting it in the inner corner. I do not like the packaging however the loose powder is hard to be picked up by the brush and since the top is not big enough I cannot put another brush into the container.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2011 2:53:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

I love this color it's so beautful. it's the perfect nude shade for your lids gives you a hint of color with a bit of shimmer. I picked 3 of these up during the semi annual sale and I can't wait for the sale to come around again because I'm going to stock up on this.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2011 5:10:00 PM More reviews by RedHotPants

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I like these eye shadows for what they are: cheap. You can get them for like $1 during the semi-annual sale, so I always buy one of every color. They are pretty, shimmery, and seem to have decent staying power (but I always use primer so I who knows how the shadows are on their own). Anyway, I don't really care for the packaging or applicator; with this loose, shimmery powder, it is easy to get little sprinkles of shimmer under my eyes and on my cheek bones because it's just a sponge applicator. It also takes a few swipes over the eyelid because not much product gets picked up by the sponge. Glow Nude is a very pretty neutral shade that is perfect for work/daytime, and can be dressed up at night. I would re-purchase, but not at retail price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 3:56:00 PM More reviews by summerrain1994

I picked up just about every colour of these awhile back when my LaSenza was having a 10 for $10 sale (they were ridding of them all). Normally I would have never picked this up, but I love the colour now! When I'm in a rush or too lazy to do my eyeshadow, I dab a bit of this on the middle of my lid and it instantly opens my eyes!
I have to admit, the applicator sucks and the powder is messy and falls onto your cheeks, but because I love the colour, I'll work with it

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2010 11:05:00 AM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

probably my favorite out of all the colors, the applicator does not bother me as much with this one only because the color is so light it doesnt matter as much.