Ultra Glow Black Soap

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Ingredients: Sodium Tallowate Sodium Cocoate Water Glycerin Fragrance Iron Oxides (CI 77499) Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Colloidal Oatmeal Sodium Chloride Pentasodium Pentetate Tocopheryl Acetate

on 7/13/2014 12:44:00 PM

I have been using this product for a couple of years, and I will say that this soap is GREAT! I would recommend it to anyone. It's even safe enough to use on a child. Instead of buying just buying one you may want to stock up, because Wal-Mart runs down pretty often.

on 2/25/2013 6:22:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this product yesterday hoping that the outcome would aid in my fight against a recent skin breakout on my face, arms, and back. I must say that I am already impressed. I used it at bedtime and applied cocoa butter. When I awoke this morning I was pleased. My skin feels smoother than normal. Can't wait to update after a few days. Hopefully the results will continue to improve.

on 2/19/2013 3:59:00 PM

Positive comment: cheap, removes dirt and makeup, and great for oily skin.

Two weeks after using this product my face started to have little acne at the jaw line. I've been using proactive which helps my acne to subside then use this soap during the day and eventually end up using at night. Then I notice little acne pop up again which sucks!

I really hope it work for me but it didn't...

on 1/25/2013 3:34:00 PM

Cheap and it works. I don't know if this will replace my Alpha Hydrox face wash as my everyday makeup remover but its definately worth having on hand. It will clear up your face in as little as one wash. Around TTOTM I break out so I just lather up with this and it clears up my skin immediately. It also really clears up the little bit of discoloration in my face that I've gotten as I've gotten older. I got it at Walmart for around 2.00 its in the ethnic product section in the hair aisle of my Walmart.

on 1/20/2013 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I have found my HG face cleanser!
I've used so many cleansers before; several drug store brands, Mary Kay (velocity), Lush... they weren't all bad cleansers, but nothing comes close to this! Although I didn't see results as fast as some of the other reviewers here, the results I saw were great!
Acne hasn't been a huge problem for me, especially after using Accutane a few years ago, but I wanted something to control the occasional zits I'd still get, especially around that time of the month.
Not anymore! My skin is brighter, and even some hyperpigmentation scars I had from old zits have lightened! My guess my skin is a lot oilier than I thought it was, because I didn't find it too drying it at all, I used it twice a day with no problems! Only now during the winter I've cut back to once a day.
The only drawbacks I have are that it states it would clear away little skin bumps too, which I haven't seen results with. I also can't find it at Wal-Mart like some other users here, and I've looked in a few different Wal-Marts! I think I'll try a beauty supply store.

on 1/2/2013 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I just bought this product 3 days ago from my local Fred's Discount store. I was actually going in to get my usual Neutrogena acne spot treatment when i was standing in front of this product, now i being that i do have very sensitive acne prone skin that nothing but using Proactiv has worked on, but i ran out of it and lets face it, it has become way to expensive for me to keep up.I had bought black soap before but it was like the Genuine white and black brand and it does get all the grime out your skin,but my issue was acne and i was having a major breakout at the moment. I have used this soap for only 2 days now and believe it or not i have already seen a difference in the size of the bumps on my face, it is drying them out and i have been at awe. I cut my bar in half and saved one part in a plastic zip lock bag to reserve it, but i will be going back to buy 2 more bars, at least while they have alot more in stock. Im so surprised this is working so well,and it is very inexpensive, like around $2.00.I just wish i would found this little secret a while ago.

on 10/19/2012 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this product. It does wonders on my acne and takes makeup off like a dream. Im going to make this my HG cleanser.

on 8/30/2012 4:45:00 PM

Hey can you please tell me after how many days did you start seeing the results. I am using the soap since 15 days i am not sure whether its making a difference in my skin but i feel much hydrated when i use this soap..

on 8/26/2012 11:34:00 AM

simply love love love it....the best among all black soaps

on 8/21/2012 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've struggled with acne for many, many years. It's been two weeks of using this soap and so far my skin is really starting to clear up.

I do have very oily skin so I don't experience the dryness that some have but my oil has decreased.

Great price ($3 and some odd cents Canadian) and I'm really looking forward to seeing how this works long term.

EDIT: I've since stopped using this soap on my face. I feel like I've used better on my face. That being said I do enjoy using the soap on my body and have had pretty good results (although not totally clear) on my chest/back/shoulder area.