April 20, 2014 | 1679 users online

Eyeliner - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Bronze Green 5L

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Monyak12

Bought this in Sephora SG whooping $33!!! Very expensive for an eyeliner! Good thing the product has a great lasting power (esp when set with an eyeshadow) its so creamy glides easily doesnt tug the skin and very easy to apply. I like applying this on my bottom lash line it accentuates my brown eyes!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2011 3:02:00 PM More reviews by citizendumonde

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been using a deep mauve powder as liner (from By Terry) for years now, but it's such a big production to have the water, the brush, the powder, and so I needed the simplicity of a liner for gym and travel. This eyeliner is really great, because it's foolproof - doesn't coon eye, is not dark enough to look harsh, but also has enough color to make hazel eyes pop. I'm on my second pencil, and can't wait to try the other purple-y ones (also great for hazel eyes).

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2011 10:56:00 AM More reviews by ptricia435

Disappointed in this eyeliner. I had high hopes after reading about it and seeing it on the Today show. I applied it in the morning with a primer, and within an hour it was smudging all over my eyelids. Not long wearing at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2010 2:40:00 AM More reviews by karenmjoyce

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm on my second 5L green MUFE pencil; it is awesome, and I use it nearly every day. It goes great with hazel eyes and is less harsh than black or brown for light skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2009 12:14:00 AM More reviews by swtlilqtk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really liked this color on the back of my hands, itwas perfect. On my eyes it is close, but I do wish it was slightly deeper. It stays on all day but does come off easily with remover. I do have to say though I prefer UD 24/7 in Stash over this color because Stash is a little deeper. I do want to try some other shades in these though Turquoise is going to be my next buy so hopefully that shades turns up more true to color!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2009 7:43:00 PM More reviews by rgal93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am constantly on the search for long-wearing eyeliner, and after using this I'm still looking.
It went on beautifully and felt nice (though no different than my cheap revlon eyeliner), but after two hours, I had raccoon eyes! It was all smudged under my eyes, and none of it actually sttayed where it was supposed too. I do have oily skin, which may explain why that happened, but my cheap drugstore eyeliners stay on better than this.
It was also really expensive, and the plastic cover was really hard to take off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2008 10:11:00 PM More reviews by sharis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been a MAC Powerpoint woman for years but these MUFE liners are very, very nice and I put them on par with MAC. I know some people find them superior to MAC Powerpoints but I don't. They are still very, very good and this color is just beautiful. I put off buying it because I had MAC Powerpoints in Forever Green and Buried Treasure and thought I really didn't need it. Well, of course I didn't need it but I'm glad I have it. Great for brown eyes that's for sure! No smudge, no budge, glides on like a dream. What more could you ask for? From L to R MAC Wolf, MUFE Bronze Green (5L), MAC Powerpoints in Forever Green and Buried Treasure.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2008 1:53:00 PM More reviews by katie_alti

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have avoided pencil liners for years because I hate how they apply and their lack of staying power on my oily lids. I prefer the smoother application and lasting power of powder and cream liners, and liquid for nights out. I've wanted an olive liner for a while and decided to give this a try in Sephora. By far the best pencil liner I've ever tried. It applies like a dream, no tugging at all. It also starys put all day. The color is gorgeous. Not much I can add to the other reviews. This liner is great. This pencil has won me over.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2008 12:32:00 PM More reviews by joodles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

When it comes to eyeshadow and eyeliner, Iím not very adventurous and tend to stick with shades of brown, gray or black. 5L is a pretty bronzy olive green with tiny flecks of golden shimmer. It adds a subtle hint of color that is not over the top, even for a conservative work environment. It glides on smoothly without tugging. The staying power is the best Iíve come across in a pencil form, better than MAC power point, Revlon Colorstay, Clinique quickliner and Lancome Le Stylo eyeliners. After 12 plus hours, a tiny bit of smudging occurred around the outer corner of my eyes but aside from that, my eyeliner looked the same as it did when I applied it in the morning. My eyelids become oily during the summer and the only thing that is 100% budge and smudge proof during the heat and humidity are MAC Fluidlines (as long as I don't rub my eyes) but the Aqua Eyes pencils are pretty impressive.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2008 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Fresha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Am I going to repurchase? I give a resounding YES. This is my every day liner. It (almost) lasts all day in the nasty FL humidity, not to mention that I am the oiliest person I know. If the color does travel in the slightest it looks like a slightly shimmery olive shadow, not bad. The color is very flattering, and not at all harsh. It makes my dark brown eyes brighter and doesn't wash my pale yellow/olive skin out like some black eyeliners do. I have had it for about 3-4 months and it seems that it will last through the year. Well worth parting with $16 even though I am a broke student.