October 31, 2014 | 1532 users online

Cleansers - Mary Kay - Gentle Cleansing Cream 1

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2012 9:07:00 PM More reviews by FlawedAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the only MK product I use, but I love it. So gentle and removes all my m/u and sunscreen easily. I just massage a quarter sized blob across my damp face and then rinse. A damp salux washcloth used gently removes any residue. I love that my skin doesn't feel dry and tight after cleansing. Just soft and clean. For those who love the MO cleansing method but don't like having to do a 2nd cleanse, you may like this because it is essentially emulsified MO, but rinses off more easily. Simple squeeze tube creates no product waste and at $12.00 for a 4 oz. tube it's hardly more expensive than many d/s cleansers, but so much better. Will continue to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2011 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Daphn2000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this cleanser for the winter time. I use with my clarisonic (which I love). My skin never feels dry and just feels healthy and moisturized. I also like the fact that I does not have a strong scent. When summer comes back around I am pretty sure that I will switch back to my L'occitane brightening cleansing foam. However, this works perfect for the winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2010 9:01:00 AM More reviews by stalcupaam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The Mary Kay Gentle Cleansing Cream 1 has been the only cleanser I am able to use for about the last five years. It's the only thing that doesn't irritate my dry, sensitive skin and it leaves my skin feeling soft. For those that complain it leaves a greasy mess, you may be using too much or not rinsing off properly. This is not a cleanser that should just be tissued off. You need to either wipe off with a damp cloth or rinse with hands and water. You should also follow with a toner to make sure you get it all off. Also keep in mind that most cleansers are not meant to remove makeup - they are meant to clean and condition your skin, unless they specifically say they remove makeup. This means you should always remove all makeup before cleansing your face to get the best results from your cleanser.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2010 9:43:00 PM More reviews by magica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i thinks this works okay but made my skin so soft I recommed if you have very dry skin if you have oily this can break you out.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2009 5:39:00 PM More reviews by carlybabes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have horribly dry skin. This looked promising. I have never used a creamy cleanser that left behind such a greasy mess! I seldom love a skin care product. Likewise, I seldom hate them. I hated this cleanser. I may as well have been washing my face with Vaseline!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2007 8:50:00 PM More reviews by barbiH

INGREDIENTS: mineral oil, water, petrolatum, beeswax, polysorbate 60, glycerin, paraffin, sorbitan stearate, trideceth-9, candelilla wax, peg 5 octanoate, hydrogenated soy glyceride, triethanolamine, methyl-paraben, imidazolidinyl urea, carbomer, stearic acid, carnauba wax, disodium edta