November 21, 2014 | 1730 users online

Moisturizers - Lancome - hydra zen neurocalm moisturising cream fluid

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2014 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Juliet66

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had suffered with dry itchy skin for years. This was a purchase I didn't regret. A little greasy at first but has kept my skin tone even and skin supple. I've tried them all believe me but this works.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2014 6:39:00 AM More reviews by maliciousdelicious

I got this as a replacement for the Lancome Neurocalm tinted moisturiser which I love but was not available in my shade at the time. I was so happy to get this as I didn't really need the tint and this has an spf 30 vis a vis the tinted moisturiser which has spf 15. However, I found that on the second day of using it, it was irritating my skin badly. It was itchy and eventually broke out. That is so sad as this product is not cheap. I'm now using it only on my forehead which appears to be ok. Another thing I was not crazy about us thay it made my skin look a bit greasy which I would have overlooked if it weren't for the irritation. Ironically I had to apply the little that was left of my tinted moisturiser to calm it down.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by diliam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used hydra zen fluid on and off for several years. Every time I bought I used it until the bottle finished. It has always made my skin so soft and beautiful after a weeks use, Pores look small and skin refined. I have sensitive skin, so can't use many of the heavy creams. My skin is very dry but if I use very heavy moisturiser it breaks out. This fluid is so light and it keeps my skin moisturised for the whole day. I stopped using it every time due to the price, and buy something cheaper alternative and my skin never looked nice when I am not on it. So now decided that this is the moisturiser for the day for me, no more alternatives.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 5:00:00 PM More reviews by glbxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am on my second pot of this and I love it. Like a reviewer before me has said, when you put it on it's like your skin goes 'ahhhhh'. As soon as it touches my skin when its tight from the shower or a bit dry from cleansing it makes it feel nicely moisturised and fresh.
It is expensive, but it doesn't break me out and I think si well worth the money - I use about one pot every six months, and I use it twice a day with small dots I rub in on my face, so I see it more as an investment because otherwise I would waste my money on rubbish drugstore moisturizers!
Overall, I love it and I think it is well worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2009 9:35:00 PM More reviews by bebe_girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

on the box it says hydra zen neurocalm soothing anti-stress moisturising cream. i've been using it for 3 days now. so far i've no complaints. the texture is absolutely dreamy for a cream and the fragrance is not too bad. a very good facial moisturizer but i wouldn't repurchase coz it's too expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2007 7:56:00 PM More reviews by dioraddict84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I enjoyed the previous version of Hydra Zen. This version I find is a bit more soothing, and the fragrance is not as strong. My skin feels moisturized all day after I put it on, which is rare because some moisturizers dry out quickly. When I put it on its like my skin takes a big breath "ahhhh!" if that makes sense. I really like this moisturizer and would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2007 12:11:00 PM More reviews by ilovelomos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ingredients:
Aqua/water, glycerin, ci 17200/red 33, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, hydroxycitronellal, acetyl-dipeptide-1 cetyl ester, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, eugenol, iris pallida/iris pallida root extract, mel/honey, ammonium polyacryloyldmethyl taurate, limonene, linool, benzyl salicylate. Benzyl benzoate, propeylene glycol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, parfum/fragrance, geranol, rosa gallica/rosa gallica flower extract, ethylparaben, butylphenyl methypropional, cutronellol, hexyl cinnamal

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2007 6:46:00 PM More reviews by NarnianLady

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got this as a sample, and have been using in the summer. It's got a pleasant, lightweight formula, but I found it rather sticky when applied on the skin... Too heavy, when my skin was normal/combo during the hot weather. Now that it's getting cold, this is hardly protective enough.
The fragrance is pleasant, but strong. As so often is the case with Lancome, the ingredients list goes on and on forever... Not necessarily a benefit to the skin!

An OK product that I would not buy, since there are way better alternatives at a more reasonable price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2007 11:09:00 AM More reviews by mypsalms

I took a sample size (15 ml) off ebay from my trusted ebayer shirleycatwong214. The reason I put her name down is to help you who are like me..I don't pay anything full price for a full size before I tried it first 'if I could help it'. And this ebayer sell mini sizes for many big brand out there if you wanted to get any. Now, this review is for the cream fluid type of the new version of Hydra Zen. In full size it comes with a pump bottle. I use it underneeth my normal sunscreen at day time and the Nuit (night) version in the evening. So far It does what it say.It hydrate my winter skin to the point of glowing back to health. Somehow I always get back to Hydra zen in the winter because I not find it calming but the fragrance is really warming my senses: maybe that is what 'zen' is all about. I will give another comment about the fragrance: Those who are put off by the previous version of Hydra Zen will be surprised to find that the Neurocalm's version is so much softer and in essence better for the skin. It still is rose as trademark of Lancome but it is not as overwhealming as the older hydrazen. My sister tried this fluid type and she has sensitive skin..well she likes it. It does not turn her skin red or itch like always was happenned everytime she has something harsher than gentlest of products. So I trust that Lancome does something right with this moisturizer.