September 30, 2014 | 1694 users online

Gels/Soaps - C.O. Bigelow - Mentha Body Vitamin Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 4:00:00 PM More reviews by scrimp9890

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pick me up in a bottle. I love this stuff. It's so fresh, it tingles, it's great for summer. It is so refreshing, and I love the smell. I have had this body wash in my shower for years, and it will continue to be in my shower forever.

I also love the new packaging it comes in.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by CrazeeCitrine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My fav body wash for sure! So fresh and tingly, makes you feel really clean especially in summertime. Everybody in my home loves it also, so I buy it quite often.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2010 4:55:00 PM More reviews by aglitz915

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I loooove this body wash-- unfortunately I've always had a slight allergy to mint...and I didn't consider that prior to buying. After using a few times, I ended up with bumpy, red, itchy rashes up and down my arms and sides...it was awful. I blame this primarily on my stupidity, I didn't really consider that a food allergy would relay into an allergic reaction on my skin. The scent is extremely invigorating, great especially when you have a cold or blocked sinuses and does a fantastic job of waking up the senses. The wash foams up well and can produce a nice lather. Great product, just not for me..I'm jealous that everyone else gets to enjoy!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2009 11:08:00 PM More reviews by murflegirl

This is like a wake-up call in a bottle!
I love anything Mentha, so when they came out with the Mentha Body line I went bonkers! This vitamin body wash is super exhilarating, but also very nourishing and leaves my skin feeling fresh and new. I've used it even in the winter for a pick-me-up, leaves me cold out of the shower but my skin is still SO soft! Advice for more *sensitive* areas--rinse it off quickly! Can get a little TOO tingly in *some* spots. But it comes with the territory I guess! Love this stuff, I've always got some in my bathroom!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2009 3:05:00 AM More reviews by surburbanurgency

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! It's kind of expensive, but I got it half-off for $6. It's really refreshing and I like to use it to either wake up in the morning or to cool down after a hot day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2009 4:53:00 PM More reviews by moggi

I love the fresh peppermint smell and the
tingly, refreshing sensation, especially in hot weather. It also leaves me feeling really clean. It's sort of pricey, so I try to make it last. Would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2009 3:16:00 AM More reviews by LMdurk90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Bath and Body Works had a 2/$10 sale on CO Bigelow items, so I got this as well as the vitamin moisturizer. I loved how minty and tingley this was, I only took one lippy off because in some areas it was slightly TOO tingley. This could be because I didn't rinse quickly enough, or just because of my super-sensitive skin though. I loved the super minty smell, and was a bit concerned that I'd smell like a bottle of mouthwash all day, but even with the lotion layered on top the smell faded to a pleasant hint of mint.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2009 11:44:00 PM More reviews by tailessmermaid

Its summer, and burning in California where I live. Instead of turning on the A/C, I've been using my new best friend, the Mentha Body Vitamin Body Wash. It leaves a really cooling tingle on your skin after you rinse it off. Hehehe.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2009 6:36:00 AM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

mmm I love this shower gel! I have it in the Lemon mentha and it's a total favorite! It has a zingy scent and definitely leaves me tingly...in some areas more than others, but I like it. Great for summer for cooling off, or if you're in a citrus-y mood. I have yet to try the plain mentha but I'm thinking it's just as great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2009 7:38:00 PM More reviews by brandylee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite shower gel ever. I will use anything, I'm not picky, but I always love having this on hand for the summer and when I work out. It's a little pricey (since i don't mind using dirt cheap bar soap) but I'm in loveeeee with how refreshing it is! Like others are saying, the tingly sensation is a bit intense in some areas, but it doesn't bother me that much as long as you aren't like scrubbing. This is veryyy minty and tingly though, it feels great after a workout or on a hot day. It smells good and I often use other mint products following this because I just loveeee how refreshed and tingly I feel :-) I also used this alot in the winter because it's just a perfect morning pick me up!