April 21, 2014 | 1220 users online

Concealers - Almay - Skin-Smoothing Concealer with Kinetin SPF 10

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2008 4:46:00 PM More reviews by slim34

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer is ok - its not my first choice, but it works well if my skin is dry or flaky. The color blends well with my skin and looks very natural. It does tend to wear off more quickly than other concealers I have tried though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2007 11:52:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

A pretty basic concealer, that gives only light coverage. I don't care to ever revisit this product again!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2006 5:31:00 PM More reviews by ChrisseMarie

I have yet to find my HG concealer. This one however, is the one I always come back to after trying something else. It hides my undereye circles pretty well. It doesn't cake under my eyes or leave lines like other concealers. I've found when I use it to cover blemish marks on my chin area, it tends to get a cakey look after a few hours. Nothing that a little blotting and repowdering won't fix. Alas, the hunt continues....

rated 1 of 5 on 2/19/2006 2:58:00 PM More reviews by VaticanCameos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This didn't cover at all. The texture is too watery for me. Not worth the money. It also has a weird smell.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2006 1:33:00 PM More reviews by BunnyRabbit21

This concealer covers pretty well, but it settles into the lines under my eyes. I'm only 25, but this concealer makes me look old! I won't be buying this one again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2006 4:10:00 PM More reviews by monkeymoogle

Despite the lightest shade ("light") still being too dark for my skin tone, this is a great concealer when used in conjunction with a lighter foundation. I'm not sure about its merits as a "skin smoothing" solution, but as a concealer it does the job. It is a bit thick, but if I spread it out evenly I don't have a problem. This is one of the only products I've found that is actually as hypo-allergenic as it claims of itself, which I'm happy about. Overall, a great find.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/10/2005 11:21:00 AM More reviews by ingad

This concealer does not blend well and has lot of unsafe ingredients .
Almay "amazing lasting" is hundren times better.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2005 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Zooker

I just started using this today, I'm on a HG concealer hunt, and not having much luck. So far, I like this one, as there is no fragrance, and it hasn't caused any irritation to my sensitive eyes. I bought it in "light" and it blended fairly well on my fair skin. I used my Bare Minerals foundation over the top of it and so far no caking of the foundation. I'm so tired of hunting for a good concealer, I've spent a small fortune of the stuff and have it coming out my ears. Concealer anyone? Maybe I could pass out all my extras instead of candy this Halloween.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2005 11:18:00 PM More reviews by 1tinky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this concealer for years and have found the 'light' shade to be the perfect creamy colour for my fair complexion. It is smooth and light in texture and when layered over dark circles and blemishes it does the trick nicely and lasts all day. Doesn't cause breakouts, overall a good product for a good price.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2005 2:30:00 PM More reviews by LIGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Works well, doesn't clog my skin and goes on smooth. Blends well too. Nice little concealer that does the trick. :)