October 25, 2014 | 903 users online

Eye Shadow - Bobbi Brown - Long-Wear Cream Shadow - Beach Bronze

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Nikki_L

I want to throw away all my other eyeshadows. That is how much I love beach bronze. It lasts like teflon. I even wore it on a 90 degree weather day where I was really active and it did not budge at all. The color is perfect for me. Somewhat like MAC mulch. Get this!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by gwoo

Excellent product! I bought when saw it reviewed on http://bellusreview.blogspot.com.au and am totally in love with it!!!!!!!! Definitely buying many more colours!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 6:51:00 AM More reviews by ladyc74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A gorgeous warm bronze that leans to gold rather than being too red/orange. Many brown shades don't work for my hazel-brown eyes - perhaps because they're too similar to my eye colour, they just make me look tired, so I usually reach for cooler taupe shades. But this is the perfect rich chocolate. Amazing quality of course - lasts forever even on my oily lids. These cream shadows are second-to-none.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by 1017

First these BB Long Wear cream shadows are the best thing ever for summer...they don't budge. Second, the color is a brown with gold shimmer/deeper/truer bronze than Maybelline Bad to the Bronze. The gold shimmer is what makes this work so well with my brown eyes. I have issues with bronze shades. They are either too orange, too red, too off. Beach Bronze is a completely wearable bronze for my NW20 skin, brown eyes, almost black hair...deep set eyes w/dark under eye circles. It doesn't even draw attention to my dark under eye area! It took a few wears for me to really appreciate this shade, but now I have nothing but love for this perfect beachy bronze.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by Corky1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this 2 weeks ago and have been using it daily since. It's the perfect brown/bronze shade on my medium warm skin. I use it alone or topped with BB eyeshadow for a more intense effect. It definitely doesn't budge and helps regular eyeshadow stay on longer. The only thing I don't like about this is the pot it comes in. It's a little bulky/heavy and it's difficult to get the last bits out when it starts running out. Overall though, it is a great product and I'll definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by msabbagh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wear this almost every day and I have hundreds of eyeshadows, but a lot of times I'll add a shadow I like on top of this in the inner corner like MAC All that glitters, Woodwinked or any lighter brown or gold. IT STAYS, all day through work, gym and even swimming!! I take off my makeup every night with Neutrogena calming face wipes so nothing is difficult to take off.

*since most eyeshadows have glitter in them, a great way to get shadows off without irritating your eyelid is to hold the wipe on your lid for 10 seconds before wiping.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2011 2:26:00 AM More reviews by anisha12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Being a contact lens wearer, I was recommended this at the Bobbi brown store after the SA helped me learn to do the perfect smoky eye! I'm an NC 43 in MAC and she said this colour would be perfect for daily wear on my skin tone...I tried this on over my lids and she added Beach Honey cream eyeshadow as a highlighter and I fell for both of them! With a tiny bit of primer, this eyeshadow will stay on all day without creasing! I prefer applying it with my MAC e/s brush but they say u can use ur fingers too. The best thing about this is its great for beginners (like i was)....I've found a lot more colour pay-off with Urban decay's Naked palette so don't know if I would buy this product again cuz of the cost! But a little goes a long way...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 6:43:00 PM More reviews by dennymc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the first BB longwear cream shadow I have purchased and I love it. Great colour, doesn't budge although you do need to work fast before it sets. I have since purchased other colours in the range, but this remains my favourite....great for creating a smokey eye with long wear gel liner (any of the browns or black), quick, easy and don't have to worry about fallout like with powder shadows.

I have the pot about 6 months now and so far have no problems with drying out. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2011 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Deandra

One of my favorite Bobbi Brown cream eyeshadow colors! I had Burnished but gave it away because I never could get it to look right. Beach Bronze is what I wished "burnished" would be. Beach Bronze blends well and has very subtle gold shimmer. It does not look dry on my lids even when I forget to put on eye cream first. (Some of the others do - I always put eye cream on before I apply Sandy Gold, for example.) When I was traveling I didn't have my special cream eyeshadow brush so I just used a Q-tip to get a little out of the container and smudged it with my finger. This worked great and then I followed up with Espresso gel liner. Beach Bronze is one of the best medium browns Bobbi has in the cream eyeshadow line - I hope she keeps it around forever. You can apply it lightly or use more if you want a darker, smokier appearance. This color is very versatile. None of the Nordstrom stores near me had this color so I had to order from the BB website, but it was worth it! A must-have color!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2011 7:57:00 AM More reviews by ShannaLoren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this eyeshadow. It applies easily, lasts all day and I am convinced that it looks good on everyone. It's just an all around flattering color.