December 20, 2014 | 1661 users online

Palettes - Yves Saint Laurent - Palette Esprit Couture Collector Powder For Eyes And Complexion - Harmony #1 - LE

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2012 11:06:00 AM More reviews by delicatepost

I really love this palette for my eyes.. I've applied the yellow and dark dark blue enough to be black on my eyes and they blend so well.. the only thing that drops the lippies to 4 is that it's so small I have to use a small brush to get in to it... I love that they all blend so well.. it's raised.. so I accidently broken the bow and crumbled it a little.. so becareful when using.. i am keeping it definitely for collecting but I wouldn't buy again.. only because it's Limited Edition.. I didn't buy the other palette because this is the subtle colour version for me. Did I mention how AMAZING the yellow and dark colour compliment this??

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2008 11:41:00 PM More reviews by RoxieFoxie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Such a high - fashion little pallette! Makes me feel like some kind of movie star or posh girlie ( and Im more of a "easy-breezy-beautiful covergirl! Kidding!). Im not high maintenance at all, but this pallette just makes you feel luxurious.

It's in the packaging, a golden case , open it and you have a beautiful shape of a lady in a dress, viewed from the back. Comes in 4 Colours- Charcoal black - not the greatest black , the colour doesnt pack up as much as I'd like to , you get more of a subtle smokey eye from it, than a bold smokey.

A beautiful pink that can be used both as a blush or on your eyelids for a subtle wash.

A light yellow with a bit of a shimmer, great as an illuminator.

And a very faded peach, used all over your face to give it a glow or a very subtle blusher.

How I use it is : I combine the 3 light colours: the yellow, peachy and pink all together , for a beautiful , pinky illuminating glow on the cheeks.

Comes with a mirror too , so that's also very handy!

I absolutely love it , if it wasnt so expensive...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2007 8:42:00 PM More reviews by mermaidmaenad

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is of exellent YSL quality. It (palette #1)consists of a pale yellow, beige, black, and light pink group of face/eye powders compiled into a designers fashion figure, done years ago by YSL himself. Again, they are just lovely and work well with a fair/light shink tone. i have read that all the ysl colors are choosen carefully to work with all colorings of all people, but that is moot.

this palette comes in the standard gold case. there are two sets. the one a bought, and another one of browns and maybe purples.....

i like to use all the products for my eyes, as i am fair and a lot of eye make up looks too dark on me. the MUA at neiman's used it as a blush and it was GORGEOUS, but very bright...not for an 'everyday' natural look...
the blendability and pigmentaion are both great, and this set needs to be layered for intensity on the skin. i am a YSL BEAUTE fan, and i recommend this. the pice is high, but i love it...