September 1, 2014 | 2137 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Facial Cleanser for normal to oily skin

rated 1.0(1 review)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2007 1:28:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

This is a classic item (I'm puzzled why it isn't listed in Productville already), but not necessarily a good one for me. It has an odd herbal-medicinal smell that's quite distinctively "Neutrogena" and is quite slippery on the skin. It foams up well. It seems to rinse off cleanly, because my skin feels a little 'squeaky' afterwards, but I could swear it is leaving some sort of residue behind anyway.

I'd repressed it maybe, but now I remember using this as an acne-ridden teen. It seemed to help a little in the beginning, but ultimately dried out my skin and gave me more zits (the awful, underground, almost rash-like breakouts that would leave bright scars that'd take years to fully fade afterwards). I began using it again recently because I'm visiting my family and a bottle was in the shower and I'm too lazy to get out and bring over my tube of Clearasil (which works pretty well for me, surprisingly--doesn't dry out my finicky skin and cleans thoroughly). Nasty stuff. I'm completely through with Neutrogena skin care.
continued >>