October 21, 2014 | 1878 users online

Accessories - Goody - Stay Put hair elastics

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by twistpain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

when i put my hair in a pony tail , they stay in place .

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by loverofproducts

I love the style, and brand, and the whole idea of it... but for me it didn't work out.
It just ripped my hair out after when I tried to take it out, because of the grip :(

and if it's gonna rip my hair out, it's not worth it for the price (which i think was 4.97!)
edit: i know now, it wasn't good for my hair because i was trying to tie it on my thick curly hair, and its made for straight hair, or more sleeker hair, because sometimes the smooth hair ties don't stay in place for that type of hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 5:52:00 AM More reviews by penguinskittles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a lot of these at home in many different colors and types, and i love it! Best ponytail holder ever

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2009 6:56:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have thick straight slick hair, and regular ponytail holders just slide right out. These grip well and stay in! Now that my hair is very long though, it gives me a headache when I put my hair up in ponytails. I also read somewhere that women go bald when they wear ponytails too often. One of these days I will fulfill my fantasy of shaving my head. Just once in my life I want to know the freedom of having no hair. I'm just sure I will look like Shrek if I do it so that always stops me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2008 3:47:00 AM More reviews by kawaiishinichan

Really like their booby pins and hair bands. I have the one where there's kind of rubbery stuff on the outside so it keeps the hair from sliding out, and it works pretty well. The rubber bands keep a long time and they never rip my hair out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2008 4:52:00 PM More reviews by NCSUchick27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

These are the only hair elastics that I will buy. I have super fine and straight hair and these are the only elastics that will actually keep my hair in place.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2007 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Both my daughter and I have an abundant head of baby fine hair and regardless of the length, hair accessories always 'slip' off within minutes of us doing our hair. Except for Goody Stay Put hair elastics. They do not slip a millimeter. Our hair still eventually slips out through no fault of the hair elastics, but only after about 8 hrs. Unlike other elastics, you can't just pull these off when you're done. The stay put goes both ways. You have to carefully ease them off being careful not to pull or tear your hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2007 10:58:00 PM More reviews by lb07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have bought these a few times already cause they really "stay put" on my hair. usually, regular elastics slip but not these. this is something im gonna definetly have handy in my house.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2007 3:17:00 PM More reviews by rpgoodwin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

These are wonderful - they stay put, so you can make a looser ponytail that won't give you a headache and it won't fall out, even through a 60-minute intense kickboxing class. These are much better than the scuunci (sp?) ones and cheaper too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2007 1:09:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

These do stay put. They have some sort of rubber spiraling around the elastic that helps them stay in place. I have very slippery hair which tends to fall out of normal hair elastics, especially when I'm jogging or doing something active (tee hee). These don't slip an inch, but they also don't tear at my hair. Would definitely repurchase.
continued >>