Goody Stay Put hair elastics

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Imma call you back maw

on 1/23/2015 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I don't generally have problems with my hair staying in ponytails but I picked these up anyway in case they would perform better. I didn't notice any difference in how they stayed, but I found that they would stretch out faster than regular ones (without grips) from the same brand. I've since switched to using DIY hair ties with fold over elastic which are cheaper and don't stretch out easily.

Overall, these stretched out easily so I would not recommend them unless you really do need the extra grip to hold a ponytail.

on 4/11/2014 11:58:00 AM

when i put my hair in a pony tail , they stay in place .

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love the style, and brand, and the whole idea of it... but for me it didn't work out.
It just ripped my hair out after when I tried to take it out, because of the grip :(

and if it's gonna rip my hair out, it's not worth it for the price (which i think was 4.97!)
edit: i know now, it wasn't good for my hair because i was trying to tie it on my thick curly hair, and its made for straight hair, or more sleeker hair, because sometimes the smooth hair ties don't stay in place for that type of hair.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have a lot of these at home in many different colors and types, and i love it! Best ponytail holder ever

on 6/28/2009 6:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I have thick straight slick hair, and regular ponytail holders just slide right out. These grip well and stay in! Now that my hair is very long though, it gives me a headache when I put my hair up in ponytails. I also read somewhere that women go bald when they wear ponytails too often. One of these days I will fulfill my fantasy of shaving my head. Just once in my life I want to know the freedom of having no hair. I'm just sure I will look like Shrek if I do it so that always stops me.

Really like their booby pins and hair bands. I have the one where there's kind of rubbery stuff on the outside so it keeps the hair from sliding out, and it works pretty well. The rubber bands keep a long time and they never rip my hair out.

on 1/29/2008 4:52:00 PM

These are the only hair elastics that I will buy. I have super fine and straight hair and these are the only elastics that will actually keep my hair in place.

on 12/11/2007 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Both my daughter and I have an abundant head of baby fine hair and regardless of the length, hair accessories always 'slip' off within minutes of us doing our hair. Except for Goody Stay Put hair elastics. They do not slip a millimeter. Our hair still eventually slips out through no fault of the hair elastics, but only after about 8 hrs. Unlike other elastics, you can't just pull these off when you're done. The stay put goes both ways. You have to carefully ease them off being careful not to pull or tear your hair.

on 7/21/2007 10:58:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

i have bought these a few times already cause they really "stay put" on my hair. usually, regular elastics slip but not these. this is something im gonna definetly have handy in my house.

Popular Accessories