October 22, 2014 | 1018 users online

Lip Gloss - Alba Botanica - Passion Fruit Nectar Clear Lip Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 1:05:00 AM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

Great clear natural lippie. thick but not sticky, smooth, hydrating, good staying power, ultra glossy, no yucky smell and doesn't taste gross.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2011 4:52:00 AM More reviews by alleexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

i loooove this so much! i don't even really know why! the taste and smell and feeling of it are so fun and yummy. i lost my first one and i had to buy another. got it and two other kinds for 8 bucks on ebay! also, it's actually super moisturizing. just look at the ingredients! i've never had a lipgloss with so many good things in it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2010 7:24:00 PM More reviews by SummerRush

It smells great, has a nice shine, and isn't sticky! However, it wasn't moisturizing, which is what I was hoping for. I guess that's why it's a lip 'gloss' and not a 'moisturizer'. It's great for glossing up the lips, but not for hydrating them!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2009 4:59:00 PM More reviews by greekmom2005

I guess I'm one of the few that hated this product. It just did NOTHING for my lips. No real moisture here. Actually, it left them feeling more dry than before. Seems very cheap to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2009 2:16:00 PM More reviews by sollieday

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was looking for a lip gloss that was more natural and I was happy to find this. It works nicely, the smell isn't obnoxious, the ingredients are not frightening and the price is right. I like the package; of all the possible lip gloss packaging options this one is my favorite since it seems the most sanitary.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2009 2:59:00 AM More reviews by arandmon

This stuff smells SO good. If you're looking for a CLEAR gloss I'd recommend this. It's organic too! however not too much staying power.Great to layer on top of lipstick for extra shine. Got mine for $4.99!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2009 4:01:00 PM More reviews by cagedpopmachine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was surprised how much I really like this gloss, it has just the right kind of shine, not the least bit sticky and it's quite moisturizing. If this lip gloss had spf it'd be the only lip gloss/balm i'd need!
Edit: After a while this gloss was too thick and gooey to use regularly. Won't purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 11:02:00 PM More reviews by sw128

Arh, I'm pretty sure I have found THE perfect lip gloss, and I didn't even like lip gloss that much (that was until I tried this).

The texture of this is really nice. It's not very sticky, it feels a little more waxy (for the lack of a better term) on the lips. I haven't found it to be extremely moisturizing or long-lasting, but for all the pros, this is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2009 11:13:00 AM More reviews by thefineprint3

I have been using this gloss for months now. It's inexpensive, has natural products and is super moisturizing. It makes your lips look plump, moist and very kissable. Love this stuff!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2008 4:07:00 AM More reviews by jules_23

Yummy flavour, great shine, and very cheap! Too bad I can't find it in New Zealand. It's good for layering over lipstick.