July 23, 2014 | 1574 users online

Eye Shadow - Sally Girl - Glow Green

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by quickclamour

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i did not like the way this eyeshadow was easy to wipe off. normally my eyeshadow stays on at least 10 hrs. i had to reapply in almost 3 and was not pleased. love the color tho

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by glitterfacedranda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

What a color!!!!I've never come across another color like this!Great pigmentation.Just a really good bright green!Oh!And when I want something really unique,I put this over Sally's Onyx:)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 6:09:00 PM More reviews by missichicki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After reading all the reviews on MUA, I decided to stop by Sally's. I bought 8 shadows. I looove 6 of them, so score. I think this is one of the best greens ever, any brand. It doesn't look like much in the package, but boy is it a fun vibrant color. I also bought Emerald, which is also a great green color, but GG is my fave. I can def see myself buying more of these. Oh yeah, apply wet with a primer. 1.1g of shadow for 99 cents, can't beat it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 7:12:00 PM More reviews by espri

This stuff is super bright. It goes on well for a cheap eyeshadow. I can't use it every day, but it does really well for when I do need it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2010 1:39:00 AM More reviews by fwilmore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for the brightest most pigmented drugstore green eyeshadow I could find. Of course, I knew MAC and others have beautiful greens, but I didn't have the $$ for that. So, I did reviews on MUA and you guys didn't let me down! I love this color! So pigmented. It was the perfect bright green that I was looking for. This is not an everyday color, so I don't mind that the package is not huge. I like how it's very flat and stores easily. It's a little powdery, but you can't tell once it's on your eyelid. It's very easy to blend. I can't wait to try more Sally Girl eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 2:11:00 AM More reviews by maverickgd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

This stuff is so awesome. Who would have thought that an eyeshadow you can get for a buck would be this good? It's crazy pigmented and applies well. It's nothing short of amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2010 11:52:00 AM More reviews by StupidCupid4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm very impressed with the pigment in this particular eyeshadow. Over a primer, it literally GLOWS just like the name says. Color applies smooth and evenly. The Sally Girl eyeshadows are very much hit or miss, but this one is a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2010 10:38:00 PM More reviews by devabrooks

Great pigmentation, lowww price, and cute packaging! Will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2010 1:53:00 AM More reviews by Ashalicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this one! The color is nice and bright, and actually goes on and looks like the color in the package. Plus I love sparkles! So this one is great for me! I love how cheap they are too, for $0.94 if you get one you don't like it's not like it's a big loss. And it's great how they connect together!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2010 8:15:00 PM More reviews by MrsFoxyLady

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this color and this product...and for the price $0.99 you cannot go wrong. This particular color is AMAZING! I am going to purchase a few more (blue, orange, purple) and HOPE they work just as well. I say two snaps up and a "Z" formation!

FYI - Nice sale going on right now until 2.28.10. If you buy any 5 of the Sally Girl products (nail color or cosmetics), you get 1 free. Need to have a coupon that you can get directly from the store.

Also, I would not recommend buying the quad eyeshadow set, which is also $0.99. The pigmentation is NOT good at all. Falls right off my brush. The single cases are the way to go!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No