July 31, 2014 | 2019 users online

Mascara - Canmake - Curling Jet Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2010 1:12:00 PM More reviews by starrystarzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Will not smudge, feel light, but will have dots on my lower eye area and the tip of the eyelashes when it begin to dry.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2009 6:02:00 AM More reviews by alicec

This mascara is too mild for my taste. In terms of volume and length - it doesn't achieve that dramatic effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2009 5:03:00 PM More reviews by pearsonsj

I love this mascara! It does what it says, it adds a bit of curl to your eyelashes and keeps your lashes separated. The mascara stays put all day, but I reduced a lippie because it is equally hard to remove with eye makeup remover at the end of the day. Honestly, though, I wouldn't give up this mascara because it just makes my lashes look amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2007 9:35:00 AM More reviews by chi77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the matte gold tube that this mascara comes packaged in. For a drugstore brand, it's not cheap. But the quality is really good. I can keep using it after 3 months and still don't get that funny chemical smell I get from using other drugstore mascaras. No smudging, no flaking, no clumping. I like that the finish is clean and classic for everyday wear. If you want extreme volume and dramatism, this is not it.