September 2, 2014 | 1035 users online

Scrubs - Sense - Rice Bran Polisher

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

This is one of my favorite exfoliators. I have combination, acne-prone skin and I like to use a gentle exfoliator every morning to help smooth out my skin and really get off any of my overnight treatments before I put on any makeup products. Some scrubs are way too harsh to use every day (and I know some people say you shouldn't even use a gentle exfoliator every day, but it works well for me), but this one is great for regular use. It's not super abrasive and it doesn't irritate my face at all (even when I am breaking out), but it really does make my face very soft and smooth. I'm not crazy about the smell...to me it smells like rice, but I think the results are more important than the scent! When you can't squeeze out any more product, I recommend cutting the tube open -- there is a ton of product that sticks to the sides of the tube. I cut mine and stored it in a plastic bag, and I literally had weeks worth of product left in there! I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a gentle exfoliator...I think this would be suitable for all skin types.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by lydiaxaidyl

Exfoliates my skin well without irritating it. Leaves my skin nice and smooth.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2009 4:09:00 PM More reviews by winian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is really nice, but it didn't do much for my skin. I received the sample pack of Usana Sense skin care line and all the products are nice, but best for aging skin. My acne prone skin did not react well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2009 1:52:00 PM More reviews by sg00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This comes in a capped tube. The product comes out as a white cream with almost microscopic yellow-ish scrubbers. This reminds me of a much gentler version of DHC's Facial Scrub. The scrubbers aren't visible, but tiny enough that you don't realize so many of them are there until you apply it to your skin --- exactly what I want in a facial scrub. I use this 2x a week at night (you can also use it 3x) right after cleansing. I dab this all over my still damp face and gently massage the scrub in small circles with my fingers. Then I add some warm water, continue scrubbing, and wash off. Afterwards, my skin feels as smooth as a baby's bottom! The smell is fantastic, as with all Sense products. Retails $15.54 for 2.5 oz. Can be purchased at http://products.usana.com/en/products/us/sense/.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2008 1:49:00 PM More reviews by littosnack

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This rice bran polisher was in the deluxe pack I bought from sensepure.com and I'm totally surprised! This removed the blackheads on my nose! This is super gentle and the ingredients are so skin-loving! If you're searching for the best scrub, this is it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2008 7:44:00 AM More reviews by BlissBubble

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have had problems with other products in the Sense range but this scrub really does the job and agrees with my skin. It's not harsh and i can use it every second or third day if need be. Beautiful experience to use as well, i can literally feel the skin loving ingredients as i scrub :-D

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2007 8:33:00 PM More reviews by hunienunu

Original scent is back!! Truly worth 5+ lippies. I purchase this regularly and recommend it to everyone. Wonderful light botanical smell. No parabens, formaldehydes, etc. Gentle and natural exfoliating. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2007 9:18:00 AM More reviews by chi77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Another great product from SENSE. I've been using this for about 3 weeks. My skin doesn't usually respond well to scrubs. It breaks out from scrubs. But this polisher leaves my skin very clean, without any irritation or dryness at all. I'm a very happy SENSE user.