September 1, 2014 | 1141 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Sense - Eye Nourisher

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2009 4:10:00 PM More reviews by winian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is my favorite of the Sense products, I used it 3 weeks and did not see a huge difference, but my skin did seem more supple. It's def. a quality product, and no bad side effects.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2009 1:43:00 PM More reviews by sg00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This comes in a small squeeze out tube with a very narrow extended tip and a twist off cap. The product comes out as a thick whitish gel. I use this day and night after cleansing and as soon as my eye area is completely dry. I only need a tiny dot on ring finger for both eyes. I dab the product gently under and around my eyes (wherever wrinkles primarily form.) Don't rub! Just dab, since the product is best absorbed into your delicate eye area this way. The product sinks in quickly and leaves no sticky residue. I've used it for ~2 months and my eyes look significantly refreshed and the forming wrinkles I once had are definitely gone. A miracle for sure. :) This is the only Sense skincare product that's unscented. Retails $26.34 for 0.4 oz. Can be purchased at http://products.usana.com/en/products/us/sense/.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2007 9:12:00 AM More reviews by chi77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

On first sight, this looked and felt like an average eye cream. The texture is a thick opaque gel that reminds me of MAC's fast response eye cream. Once applied, it sinks in very fast and doesn't feel sticky or oily. What I like is after 3 months of using this, my eyes definitely look much brighter and younger. The eye bags and fine lines aren't so obvious anymore. This is certainly value for money.