GOSH X-ceptional wear liquid foundation

3.6

water, cyclopentasiloxane, CI77891, glycerin, nylon-12, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, C11-12 isoparaffin, trimethylsiloxysilicate, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, diethylhexyl adipate, titanium dioxide, dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, magnesium sulfate, CI 77492, hydroxyethylcellulose, synthetic beeswax, tocopheryl acetate, disteardimonium hectorite, dimethiconol, alumino, CI77491, methylparaben, talc, CI77499, alcohol denat, simethicone, benzoic acid, butylparaben, ethylparaben, ethylparaben, dehydroocetic acid, citric acid, isobutylparaben, propylparaben.

on 4/2/2015 5:00:00 PM

I love this stuff. This was one of the first foundations I ever used as it was cheap and the lightest colour matched my Casper pale skin nicely. I recently rediscovered it after switching to cruelty free makeup and I love it even more now. The coverage is medium to full - it covers the rosacea on my cheeks well - and does not feel heavy on the skin. The finish is quite matte but I like to powder it anyway to set it. It has no SPF so it photographs beautifully.

on 3/4/2015 5:04:00 AM

I was using this foundation for over 3 years as it was lightest shade I could find in my town - Porcelain. It provides decent coverage, however, in around 3-4 hours it starts slipping of my face and looking oily and flaky,. However, doing touch ups on the foundation you already have on your face is quite easy with this product. And recently, I think they changed the formula as it started to oxidise horribly on my face. In about an hour from the actual application some patches turn bright orange. when I first saw this I though I spilled some coffe near my mouth, but it was actually the foundation! With a make-up fixing spray it can last an hour longer. Overall it has nice texture for finger application and a good packaging, though leaks sometimes. Overall, if you have no problem in finding your right shade amongst other brands - would not recommend.

on 11/8/2014 7:47:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This foundation is okay
It is one of the few that is not waaaaayyyyy too dark for my fair skin, it is just a little bit darker, but it worked fine...
It was not very long lasting on my skin... The coverage is medium I think
One good thing is that a small amount of product spreads easily on the face so you don't use a lot of product and it ends up lasting well
So, not great but not so bad, it's okay

on 6/21/2014 2:10:00 PM

Wow, I really like this foundation. It is light textured but gives excellent coverage. I can't believe how well it covers without being heavy at all. It stays on my combination skin all day giving a soft matte, not dry looking, finish. It is very smooth too, not cakey like so many foundations I've tried. I used the shade Porcelain but it is a tad pink; if it were the same shade as their cc cream porcelain shade, it would be my perfect foundation!

6/29 - I just changed my rating from 4 to 5 stars. I bought a new one today & noticed the writing on the tube looked different from my present one which would be the older version. I checked the ingredients and they differ a bit from the older version too but that's not why I changed the rating - the Porcelain shade now looks lighter, not pink at all, which makes this fdn perfect for me now!

on 5/5/2014 10:22:00 PM

The only thing I liked about this was the color. It comes in a very pale shade that matched me perfectly.

However, I get big cysts from this. I am sure, because every time I use this instead of my regular other foundation, I end up with acne spots.

Also, the coverage isn't very great and this product looks veryyy bad in photos. (when it's on your face and you make a picture). I have to use a lot of product to cover all my face because it doesn't spread well.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My skin type - normal/dry but prone to red, flaky eczema breakouts and monthly acne on cheekbones which leaves me with marks.

My colour - very fair, neutral-yellow undertone

I've bought a lot of tubes of this foundation - it is one of the palest you can find in the drugstore. L'oreal do a pale one in their infalliable range but it has a distinct pink tone.

I wear this in Porcelain, the lightest shade. It is pale and neutral so a pretty good match for my skin - but for the super super super fair girls it will still be too dark and you will want to mix it with the Face Atelier zero minus.

However, the coverage is medium-light. It events my skin tone but does not help blemishes. I'd say it lasts about 6 hours. It's not too thick and pretty quick to apply. Leaves a dewy finish...probably wouldn't recommend for oily skins

on 2/21/2014 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Gosh is a good brand for fair or Pale skins, probably because it´s from Denmark. I have this Foundation in shade 12 natural, and it is not pink based. That is wonderful as most Foundations in Light shades tend to be pink! It suits my Pale Olive skin. I would say it is close to nc20; bit not so yellow. Coverage is good and the finish is matte-natural. A very good product. I only wish it had sunscreen. This is on my foundation top 3, the first being Vichy dermablend, in the lightest shade, with spf 20.

on 2/6/2014 4:39:00 PM

I love this foundation, by far one of the best I have tried so far. Good for acne, covers scars after being built up and the staying power is pretty decent too. thumbs up from me! =)

on 2/5/2014 7:58:00 PM

This foundation is perfect for pale skin! I am very pale and have always struggled to find a foundation that doesn't look pink or orange on my skin, or one that doesn't oxidize on my skin(changes color throughout the day due to the oils on your face).

It makes my spotty skin look flawless without looking cakey and thick(even when I use a lot on a night out).

The only bad thing about this foundation is that by the end of the day, a large amount of my spots have reappeared as the foundation has rubbed off. BUT this may be because I touch my face a lot and have very oily skin but don't top up my face with powder at any point of the day.

I would 100% recommend this to anyone who is pale and just wants a foundation that doesn't make you look like you've got a pink/orange face mask on!

on 9/13/2013 4:43:00 PM

I really enjoyed using this foundation. I found that it settled into my skin nicely and had a lovely effect. I would still get oily but not as bad as other foundations. The colour was lovely with no orangey tones. I was using this in the midst of our summer heatwave and it was durable enough. I will buy this again.