December 22, 2014 | 1710 users online

Lip Gloss - Bare Escentuals - Buxom Lip Gloss in Bianca

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by white05mustang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

When I had my "makeover" at BE years ago, this is the gloss the associate chose for me so this was my first experience with BE gloss. I have very fair skin (Fair in BE foundation, Mount Blanc in NARS) and this gloss does nothing for me.. it adds some shine to my lips, but I get no color! I much prefer Bambi. It does tingle like plumpers do, but I think it's too sticky (I now prefer Lancome gloss as it is not sticky) and I can't see a visible difference in plumping. I won't repurchase this specific gloss and I can't say that I will be buying another Buxom gloss anytime soon.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2011 5:23:00 AM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Bianca is a slightly browned sheer peach lipgloss with a touch of shimmer. I am PPP/red hair and this color is so flattering on me. I do find that the Buxom glosses do have a subtle plumping effect, and I love the cold tingle. I would buy Bianca again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2010 7:33:00 PM More reviews by omgitsmercy

I absolutely adore this gloss!
This is my first buxom lip gloss, as I was referred to the brand by a friend.
So i decided to give it a try since I was looking for a peachy nude lip gloss that could be worn alone and add a hint of color.
This gloss does just the job! I also love the fact that its plumping (but would have bought it even if it was not).
I do indeed see a difference in the size of my lips.
However what I love the most about this lipgloss is that it doesn't disappear as quickly as others and can stay on for hours!
Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 5:20:00 PM More reviews by JeansOnAPlane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I loove this gloss. It's definitely a "my lips but better" type of look. It is the perfect peachy color for my lips. I also love the cooling sensation and the lasting power.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2010 12:18:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

I love pretty much all Buxoms and Iíve recently added a few more colors to my collection, including this one. Someone else mentioned that this is very similar to Amber and it really is. This is just a shade darker. Itís a peachy nude with gold shimmer. I like peachy glosses so I really like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 6:58:00 AM More reviews by faceitjamie

I love this gloss! I've been wearing it since it came out. It leaves the lips feeling great. It's not sticky and seems to hydrate my lips!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2009 8:38:00 PM More reviews by poeticdancer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just got this gloss and I love it. It gives my lips a gorgeous peachy gold sheen. I also love the smooth minty feeling of the gloss and it smells nice too. The staying power is great as well. Will repurchase if I ever run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2009 12:53:00 AM More reviews by flowersfade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is a peachy gloss, very sticky and relatively sheer. buxoms tend not to have much pigment unless they're in the full color collection.

anyway, i do like this gloss, but i wouldn't rebuy it. this seems to be basically the same but one shade darker than amber, and i prefer amber. it's still pretty, i just prefer amber. this was given to me and i do wear it, but it's not my favorite.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2008 7:09:00 PM More reviews by MaBoogins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this lipgloss back in 2007 when the Pure Compliments collection was released. It IS a nice lipgloss, but it does nothing to enchance, or "plump" lips. It tingles and makes your lips feel very cold for a long while, but it does not plump lips. This is a sheer, pretty colour, but it's a little boring for my liking.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2008 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Mala27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Boring color, goes on much sheerer than the other buxom glosses imo. Has a slight tingle to it but nothing major and not nearly as much as lip venom,

Would not but again as it barely shows up on my lips. I don't recommend this for anyone that is "tanned" or "olive"