October 22, 2014 | 1978 users online

Moisturizers - Nuxe - Reve de Miel Ultra Comfortable Face Cream - DAY

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by selins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Terrible product!! It suffocates you with both its smell and the high amount beeswax in it. I mean who genius put beeswax in a facial moisturizer!! Yes it is good for cracked lips because it keeps moist locked in. But for our face hell no! Face needs the humidity in the air. So this product will dry your skin more and more in the long term usage. PLUS although the package says its non comodegenic, it will clog your pores with beeswax and creat blackheads if not acnes. And even the worse, it says this is for sensitive skin on the jar but it has high amount of fragrance in it wich literally burnt my nasal passages.

Oh well I had high hopes for this product... I would return it if I could but I cant so I will simply use this on my feet before bed.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by nathaliez

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It didn't work for me one bit, first the smell is a big turn off, the texture is thick, without being hydrating if it makes sense!? My skin is normal to dry, and it felt like it was sitting on my skin..next day, I had a few pimples so I gave it away..not for me!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 8:32:00 AM More reviews by wenqing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

at first i didn't like its ingredients, loads of synthetic esters and fragrance, seems somewhat irritating. it actually does feel comfortable on the skin, btw i have dry sensitive skin, it's very emollient, and forms a water binding film on the skin, kinda tacky just the way i like my face creams to be. surprizingly doesn't irritate my skin at all. it's cold and dry now where i live and my face hasn't felt dry even a tiny bit since using it. the smell is strong but quite pleasent, i have not used a scented skincare product in so long i almost forgot face creams can smell so delious. i use both day and night versions but actually can't notice any difference between the two. i can live without the lack of antioxidants and the unhygienic jar packaging though. you really can't get away with just using this, a good antioxidizing serum would be necessary. i might still go back to my trusty paulas choice skin recovery moistuizer when it's not so dry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by catty7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This French cream is targeted for those with dry sensitive skin. Having combo very pale skin with dry cheeks I purchased this for fending off Canadian winters that have a drying effect on my skin. What secured my purchase was the honey scent and the delicious butter like texture. While it is rich and moisturizing, Reve de Miel doesn't break me out or clog my pores, but I avoid putting it on my nose. I love the heavy glass jar packaging and have only seen the day version without sunscreen. I mainly use it at night and during the day when my skin is needing some extra moisture. If you are extremely dry, it may not be moisturizing enough but it's perfect for me, and plumps up my skin making it look and feel healthy and moisturized without the greasies.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2014 12:04:00 PM More reviews by liselorebon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this moisturizer. As with many products I use, I like it when a product smells nice, even if it is pointless in skincare.

Many have described this moisturizer as very rich, but to me nothing is ever too rich. To me, this still feels like a light cream. But very nice!

I would have liked an SPF, but then again, that would not have been enough to last all day anyway, so it really is not a problem.

I would repurchase, but not for a while, because I have another unopened moisturizer waiting for me to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Rexanma

This is the best moisturizing cream ever. I have a dry and sensitive skin due to anemia, which cannot be treated, I used so many different creams from Lancôme, Clinique, shiseido, clarins, Olay, Estée Lauder, vichy, the body shop and etc., but nothing worked as this one. I use both night and day creams! Happy that I found what I need.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2014 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Revenue

I tried the old and new version of this cream and they're pretty different. I'll write a review for each of them since you may still stumble across the old version somewhere.

NEW VERSION:
I have to say, compared to the old version - this is a let down for me, but that's only because I have combination skin...those with dry skin will probably prefer this new richer version.
Texture seems much lighter and more creamy, compared to the old one which was literally like butter which needed to be melted by the warmth of the skin so it can be spread over the face. But despite lighter texture - when you put this on your face it's actually much more greasy and tacky and never sinks in completely...so this was way too heavy for my combination skin which resulted with clogged pores, but for those with really dry skin it's probably better than the old version since extra nourishing oil is exactly what the dry skin needs ;)
Smell is very nice and pleasant, actually I like it more than the old version - it's more flowery and less honey-like, I really enjoyed the scent!
And this new version doesn't have the problem that the old one had - no matter how much you rub the cream into the skin it won't start to peel off so that's deffinitely a plus!
P.S. there's also night version of this cream but the ingredients list is literally the same (ingredients even come in the same order), the only difference is that the night cream has Lupin Proteins thrown in.
So that's the only difference - one ingredient listed in the 2nd half of the list which means there's probably only around 1% of it in the moisturizer.

OLD VERSION:
What an awesome moisturizer!
At first - I was afraid to put it on my combination skin (with very oily T-zone) because it's VERY rich, but oh how wrong I was - it feels like heaven on your skin and didn't cause any breakouts even though it's so rich!
Texture is literally like a butter, which melts on your skin like butter would on a hot pan, leaving your skin so soft and comfortable. It's a life saver during cold winter days.
Smell is really pleasant, mixture of honey and herbs, not too sweet and not too herbal - a really nice balance between the two.
Ingredients are also to die for!
And if you thought this isn't good enough, there's more - it can also be used as a face mask ;)
I also like simple but at the same time very luxurious glass jar that it comes in.
Only thing I didn't like about this is that if you put just slightly too much of the product and rub it just slightly too much into your skin - it will start to peel off. That's the reason it got 4/5 instead 5/5 from me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by jeanneyoun

I'm 30, asian, used to have dry skin but am starting to become oily in my tzone. My main concern is preventing wrinkles. I usually use Nuskin products but their cream was doing nothing for me. I randomly got some samples for this product and actually went out and bought it(which I never do.. or write reviews... but I seriously love this cream)!
It doesn't claim to do any crazy tricks, literally just comfortable face cream. I love that I can wear this cream without worrying about blackheads forming on my nose... no clogging up pores! Also, I love that it doesn't have spf in it so i don't need to buy a separate night cream. The texture is really smooth and very thick which I love, because i can still feel it on when I wake up in the morning. I just use the "DAY" cream at night as well. I'm very sensitive to smell and this smells very florally but in a pleasant way. The scent lasts for about an hour.
Also I don't wear a lot of makeup just a little bit of concealer around the nose and on dark circles. This cream makes your skin look like it's glowing from the inside not oily and gross. However since I'm pretty oily in the tzone area i need a little bit of powder to touch up during the day. When I wear makeup, I let the cream soak in for 30 min before applying which helps the makeup stay.

The only negative thing I have to say about this is that I generally hate pots. Wish it came in a tube for hygene's sake.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by segacs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This may be the closest thing to a miracle product I have ever purchased, and I'm usually extremely skeptical of the ability of any makeup or skincare product to actually have an effect. I'm in my 30s and have extremely dry, pale, sensitive, acne-prone skin (and I break out from dryness, not from excess oil, so "oil-free" products geared to teens are useless for me).

This moisturizer has quite literally saved my skin. I discovered it by accident, in a drugstore in France while on a ski trip, and was delighted to find it at home in Canada. It works in the cold, dry winters where indoor heaters and bitter winds will sap the moisture out of anything. It rescued my skin after a recent camping trip in the desert; when I got home from the trip, my skin was itchy, flaky and felt like sandpaper, but after two days of applying this cream, it was back to normal.

I use this day and night, winter and summer. It doesn't make me break out. It smells awesome. It glides on smooth. It actually helps my pores look less visible.

The only thing I wish it had was a sunscreen, since I end up also having to use a different (less effective) cream with an SPF factor to prevent sun damage. And the only other quibble I have is that the cream is so rich that it can make a bit of a difficult base to apply makeup over it. But other than that, this is my desert-island face cream, and I'll be stocking it in large quantities as long as it's available.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by jorates

Its been 3 years my skin turned from dry to oily; been to derma and was told to follow the usual protocol, removing oil, which I followed for yrs... I bought some cream for oily skin and got a sample of this and tried anyway. This cream showed me I do not have oily skin. Now I find it to have been in distress. Reve de miel calmed it down and hidrated it so well it does not have to produce oil like crazy to defend itself. My skin is happy and beautiful, finally being understood!