Nuxe Reve de Miel Ultra Comfortable Face Cream - DAY

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Glycol Palmitate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Coco Glucoside, Mel/Honey, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopherol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Capryloyl Glycine, Sunflower Oil/Palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters, Tocopheryl Acetate, Arachidyl Glucoside, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hordeum Vulgare Cera/Spent Grain Wax, Carbomer, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, 10 Hydroxydecanoic Acid, Sebacic Acid, 10 Decanediol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Solanum Lycopersicum (tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta Carotene, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Distearate, Polysorbate 80, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Farnesol, Coumarin, Citral.

on 5/8/2015 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I realy love the Reve de Miel lip balm , because it did wonders for my dry chapped lips and because I needed a day cream I thought, let me give this ultra comfortable face cream a try!
It was quite expensive, but I really wanted to try this out.

To discribe this face cream in one word: Amazing! I really loved the smell of this cream, it is soft, smells like honey and baby powder, the scent is so soft and wonderful! I also liked the texture of this cream, it is quite thick, but it feels good on my skin! The colour of the cream is yellow, something I do not mind at all.

It says this cream is a day cream, but in comparison with the night cream this day cream has one less ingredient than the night cream. So there isn't much difference there. You can also apply is cream on your face for you go to bed as a night cream, because this cream doesn't have SPF.

I like to apply this cream day and night, but when I use it for daytime, I will always mix this cream with a sunscreen fluid. So I will be protected for the UVA/UVB rays.

~Florenology

on 12/3/2014 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This has become a HG product of mine, I love, love, love this face cream! Within a few weeks of using this every day, I noticed how my skin began to look more healthy and radiant. It’s an expensive product, but definitely worth the cost. I’ve recently repurchased it, and will continue to do so.

I apply the cream every morning, and it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and protected throughout most of the day. The cold weather tends to be quite harsh on my skin, which makes this an absolute necessity in my skincare routine during winter season; however I do use it all year.

The consistency of the cream is quite thick, so if you have oily skin this probably won’t be a great fit for you. But for my skin this is just perfect.

on 11/8/2014 10:27:00 AM

My face felt sticky when I used this cream. I have oily skin, but I often use face creams that are a little bit heavier because I do not like my skin to feel dry or tight. This cream has a texture that I just do not enjoy. I felt like my skin was coated in something and did not want to apply makeup over my skin. While I love the Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm, I just could not fall in love with this product.

on 5/20/2014 1:54:00 PM

Terrible product!! It suffocates you with both its smell and the high amount beeswax in it. I mean who genius put beeswax in a facial moisturizer!! Yes it is good for cracked lips because it keeps moist locked in. But for our face hell no! Face needs the humidity in the air. So this product will dry your skin more and more in the long term usage. PLUS although the package says its non comodegenic, it will clog your pores with beeswax and creat blackheads if not acnes. And even the worse, it says this is for sensitive skin on the jar but it has high amount of fragrance in it wich literally burnt my nasal passages.

Oh well I had high hopes for this product... I would return it if I could but I cant so I will simply use this on my feet before bed.

on 5/19/2014 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

It didn't work for me one bit, first the smell is a big turn off, the texture is thick, without being hydrating if it makes sense!? My skin is normal to dry, and it felt like it was sitting on my skin..next day, I had a few pimples so I gave it away..not for me!!

on 3/4/2014 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

at first i didn't like its ingredients, loads of synthetic esters and fragrance, seems somewhat irritating. it actually does feel comfortable on the skin, btw i have dry sensitive skin, it's very emollient, and forms a water binding film on the skin, kinda tacky just the way i like my face creams to be. surprizingly doesn't irritate my skin at all. it's cold and dry now where i live and my face hasn't felt dry even a tiny bit since using it. the smell is strong but quite pleasent, i have not used a scented skincare product in so long i almost forgot face creams can smell so delious. i use both day and night versions but actually can't notice any difference between the two. i can live without the lack of antioxidants and the unhygienic jar packaging though. you really can't get away with just using this, a good antioxidizing serum would be necessary. i might still go back to my trusty paulas choice skin recovery moistuizer when it's not so dry.

on 2/22/2014 11:21:00 PM

This French cream is targeted for those with dry sensitive skin. Having combo very pale skin with dry cheeks I purchased this for fending off Canadian winters that have a drying effect on my skin. What secured my purchase was the honey scent and the delicious butter like texture. While it is rich and moisturizing, Reve de Miel doesn't break me out or clog my pores, but I avoid putting it on my nose. I love the heavy glass jar packaging and have only seen the day version without sunscreen. I mainly use it at night and during the day when my skin is needing some extra moisture. If you are extremely dry, it may not be moisturizing enough but it's perfect for me, and plumps up my skin making it look and feel healthy and moisturized without the greasies.

on 2/18/2014 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I like this moisturizer. As with many products I use, I like it when a product smells nice, even if it is pointless in skincare.

Many have described this moisturizer as very rich, but to me nothing is ever too rich. To me, this still feels like a light cream. But very nice!

I would have liked an SPF, but then again, that would not have been enough to last all day anyway, so it really is not a problem.

I would repurchase, but not for a while, because I have another unopened moisturizer waiting for me to try.

on 2/7/2014 6:34:00 PM

This is the best moisturizing cream ever. I have a dry and sensitive skin due to anemia, which cannot be treated, I used so many different creams from Lancôme, Clinique, shiseido, clarins, Olay, Estée Lauder, vichy, the body shop and etc., but nothing worked as this one. I use both night and day creams! Happy that I found what I need.

on 1/29/2014 3:20:00 PM

I tried the old and new version of this cream and they're pretty different. I'll write a review for each of them since you may still stumble across the old version somewhere.

NEW VERSION:
I have to say, compared to the old version - this is a let down for me, but that's only because I have combination skin...those with dry skin will probably prefer this new richer version.
Texture seems much lighter and more creamy, compared to the old one which was literally like butter which needed to be melted by the warmth of the skin so it can be spread over the face. But despite lighter texture - when you put this on your face it's actually much more greasy and tacky and never sinks in completely...so this was way too heavy for my combination skin which resulted with clogged pores, but for those with really dry skin it's probably better than the old version since extra nourishing oil is exactly what the dry skin needs ;)
Smell is very nice and pleasant, actually I like it more than the old version - it's more flowery and less honey-like, I really enjoyed the scent!
And this new version doesn't have the problem that the old one had - no matter how much you rub the cream into the skin it won't start to peel off so that's deffinitely a plus!
P.S. there's also night version of this cream but the ingredients list is literally the same (ingredients even come in the same order), the only difference is that the night cream has Lupin Proteins thrown in.
So that's the only difference - one ingredient listed in the 2nd half of the list which means there's probably only around 1% of it in the moisturizer.

OLD VERSION:
What an awesome moisturizer!
At first - I was afraid to put it on my combination skin (with very oily T-zone) because it's VERY rich, but oh how wrong I was - it feels like heaven on your skin and didn't cause any breakouts even though it's so rich!
Texture is literally like a butter, which melts on your skin like butter would on a hot pan, leaving your skin so soft and comfortable. It's a life saver during cold winter days.
Smell is really pleasant, mixture of honey and herbs, not too sweet and not too herbal - a really nice balance between the two.
Ingredients are also to die for!
And if you thought this isn't good enough, there's more - it can also be used as a face mask ;)
I also like simple but at the same time very luxurious glass jar that it comes in.
Only thing I didn't like about this is that if you put just slightly too much of the product and rub it just slightly too much into your skin - it will start to peel off. That's the reason it got 4/5 instead 5/5 from me.