Suave 24-Hour Protection Invisible Solid in Powder

2.9

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/28/2013 1:59:00 PM

I tested this stuff over the weekend. I didn't leave the house, only did some household chores, but even with that I still felt some wetness after just a few hours. I wouldn't dare use this when I'm going out or worse yet, working out.

On the other hand, it smells nice, doesn't irritate my skin and doesn't transfer to clothes. I'll use it up - it'll suffice for those days I'm just bumming around the house, but I won't repurchase.

on 3/28/2011 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

The product I bought is 24-Hour Protection Wild Cherry Blossom Invisible Solid. It really does glide on more smoothly than any deodorant I have ever used. The scent is delightful and more long-lasting than I expected. There is no white residue on clothes. I was surprised to see an expiration date on the product as this is unusual for deodorants. It is working fine in the anti-perspirant/deodorant department. I will update when summer arrives and the product is more challenged.

on 2/20/2011 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I had to put my two cents in after reading bad reviews on this. I don't have a lot of money so i try to save money wherever i can. I have bought this deodorant for the last year or so and have no problems with it. It may not be the best out there, but for the price i think it works pretty darn good.

on 2/20/2011 12:22:00 AM

I can basically wear any deodorant/antiperspirant so I didn't think twice before cheaping out and buying this (I use other Suave products and have no issue with them). Oh my god, SO AWFUL. I was damp and stinky after only a few hours. Reapplying did NOT help. Nothing helped but washing it off and using another brand (Sure, Secret, Mitchum). I am not sure what Suave has done here (active ingredient seems to be the same as the other products I have used), but it is horrible. DO NOT BUY.

on 10/14/2010 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I hate everything about this deodorant, and that's coming from someone who can wear just about anything and be satisfied. I bought it simply because it was $3 cheaper than Secret, so I figured it couldn't hurt. First off, the scent is horrible. It smells cheap and overpowering, so much that it interferes with my perfume. I honestly think this makes me smell worse than if I just didn't wear anything at all. Second, for the first time in my life, my underarms actually felt wet. I've never had that problem before, so I was completely amazed that my shirts were feeling damp. I gave Suave the benefit of the doubt and thought it could be because I'm 7 months pregnant, but I picked up Secret yesterday and felt dry all day. Definitely wouldn't repurchase.

on 10/2/2009 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I'm shocked to see this product isn't rated higher!! I've used this product for years and it is the only deodorant that I can't live without. Most are too sticky or smell too strong or I seem to find something else wrong with them. This stuff keeps me dry, doesn't get all over my clothes (unless I was to rub my clothes under my arms intentionally) and has the perfect scent.

on 9/13/2009 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

After having used Secret for years, I bought this to save a bit of money. It's significantly cheaper than Secret! I was so surprised that it actually works better for me than Secret at controlling odor. I intend to keep buying this and saving money. Got to love Suave!

on 6/19/2009 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

is a giood alternative for secret isnt as strong as secret but pretty good

on 4/27/2009 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

While I do tend to perspire a lot and therefore need to use a "stronger" stick such as Secret Platinum or any of the other brands' "next step up" in wetness protection, body odor has never been a big issue for me. I was surprised then, when I bought Suave 24-hour because I started to smell badly after only 4 or 5 hours of wearing it. It also didn't help against wetness, but I was sort of expecting that, it was the fact that I had body odor that really took me by surprise. I would definitely not buy this again, even if I were a very light perspirerer.

on 7/21/2008 1:54:00 AM

I've been using this for 1 year now and i would have to say its the a pretty good deoderant. It isnt the BEST for keeping you 100% dry but it does an okay job if your not exersizeing.(sorry for my spelling but its too early in the morning to think clearly =p)