November 27, 2014 | 985 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Virtuose Divine Lasting Curves & Length (Courbe Virtuose)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by em55

amazing mascara, does not smudge, curls and thickens lashes perfectly. expensive but worth it!! so much better than lancome's hypnose star which is too wet, clumpy and prone to smudging!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by florentina2

curls my lashes but they do go straight after a few hours.
It also thickens my lashes which is good! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Ancora

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG everyday mascara. It curves my lashes, coating them enough to add length and volume, but never clumping. The result is not dramatic, but very becoming on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 8:34:00 AM More reviews by elpet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have tried a lot of mascaras, and this is by far the best one ever! I'm half Chinese, so my lashes are already long & dark, but they point downwards & are straight as anything. I usually curl them once & apply a coat of this mascara at the start of applying my make-up, then at the end apply another coat, leave to dry & then curl again and it's a winner! Beautifully long lush lashes that point skyward, and stay like that all day, haven't been able to achieve this with any other mascara. It doesn't stick to my curler, doesn't smudge at all during the day, and doesn't flake either. The only downside is that it's over $50 here in Australia, so I stock up in duty free whenever I go overseas! Apart from that, absolute HG of mascaras!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2012 2:52:00 AM More reviews by cherrysylvie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

It's not work on my lashes, I don't think it can hold curl for asian eyelash. But the best thing is Lancome mascara don't clumps easily, and its very light not even add much volume and length for lashes. I like lancome L'EXTRÊME more than Virtuose, because it can hold curl. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by baronesserl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara, it's my absolute favourite. It separates the lashes, gives them great volume and fans them out so beautifully! I think it gets better with usage as it can be a bit too wet in the beginning but as soon as it gets a little drier it's absolutely perfect. Definitly worth buying!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2012 4:08:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

Mascara was okay for giving slight body and curl to my pin straight lashes and I mean only slight curl but it flaked immediately so it will have to go back. For this price that was inexcusable in this day and age in a mascara when I can pay 10 dollars for something that will flake and hard to believe since this mascara was rather hard to remove from my lashes. Now perhaps I got a dried out tube but I doubt it since I ordered directly from Lancome. I'm moving on. I KNOW I can find better @ the ds or he.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2012 12:02:00 PM More reviews by Amelie2023

At first i really liked the mascara, the wand is great it made my lashes really curly but quickly the formula in the mascara became dry i was disappointed that i couldnt use it as long as i wanted.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2011 5:30:00 PM More reviews by faune

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wasn't impressed by this mascara unfortunately, it flaked and gave me panda eyes. I didn't hold the curl as well as I had hoped (definitely better than average but not the best I tried, let's say it stopped my lashes from going back downwards but didn't keep them up either, they were sort of horizontal with little curve).
It does give a pretty volume and it's nice and dark. This may work for some.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2011 3:08:00 AM More reviews by melysaretsahana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

HG mascara.i got it from my lancome palette either,the mini version,but it's awesome.It delivers a thick black onto your lashes for only one coat and curl up.great mascara.the wand is great to curl and delivers a luxury looks.i love it.i just don't mind with the smell but overall is GREAT!!!! for a comparison, i want to compare it with dior diorshow (the waterproof one).Diorshow is great but maybe more suitable for Pro's.the wand is XXL and delivers false lashes yet luxury(a bit clump but okay), but this Lancome even though not a waterproof version.it resists of water(not as good as waterproof mascara but the resistant quality is quite good) and for me this one is the best mascara even for beginner.