July 24, 2014 | 1913 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Courbe Virtuose (Divine Lasting Curves)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by florentina2

curls my lashes but they do go straight after a few hours.
It also thickens my lashes which is good! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 8:34:00 AM More reviews by elpet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have tried a lot of mascaras, and this is by far the best one ever! I'm half Chinese, so my lashes are already long & dark, but they point downwards & are straight as anything. I usually curl them once & apply a coat of this mascara at the start of applying my make-up, then at the end apply another coat, leave to dry & then curl again and it's a winner! Beautifully long lush lashes that point skyward, and stay like that all day, haven't been able to achieve this with any other mascara. It doesn't stick to my curler, doesn't smudge at all during the day, and doesn't flake either. The only downside is that it's over $50 here in Australia, so I stock up in duty free whenever I go overseas! Apart from that, absolute HG of mascaras!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2012 2:52:00 AM More reviews by cherrysylvie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

It's not work on my lashes, I don't think it can hold curl for asian eyelash. But the best thing is Lancome mascara don't clumps easily, and its very light not even add much volume and length for lashes. I like lancome L'EXTRÊME more than Virtuose, because it can hold curl. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by baronesserl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara, it's my absolute favourite. It separates the lashes, gives them great volume and fans them out so beautifully! I think it gets better with usage as it can be a bit too wet in the beginning but as soon as it gets a little drier it's absolutely perfect. Definitly worth buying!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2012 12:02:00 PM More reviews by Amelie2023

At first i really liked the mascara, the wand is great it made my lashes really curly but quickly the formula in the mascara became dry i was disappointed that i couldnt use it as long as i wanted.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 5:25:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

I remember being so impressed the first time I put this on my eyelashes. It became my ultimate favourite! It does everything that it's intended to do. My eyelashes were lovely and curled and clump-free. It didn't take long for the mascara to dry out though - that's the major let down for me. For the price, I don't know if I'll ever re-purchase... :(

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2011 1:08:00 AM More reviews by paulinepauline

What I like about this mascara:
- Very nice brush, does separate my lashes
- Lashes appear to be soft and dark
- Good in both volume and length
- No clumps

What I don't like about this mascara:
- Raccoon eyes!
- Very hard to apply if you're applying more than 2 coats

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2010 12:46:00 AM More reviews by yens24

I got a free sample from my friend and tried it out and this mascara definitely is my favorite curling mascara. It holds a curl really well an i just love that cause azn lashes are the hardest thing to make it hold a decent curl. The product isnt too wet and dries fast and i love dry mascara formulas. So this mascara is a definite one to have.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2010 1:54:00 AM More reviews by xyoru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

I actually received this from my mom's friend who got this as a gwp, so by the time I opened it up and used it, it was already dried out. However that didn't stop me from using it!
Overall, I give this a 3.
It gives me nice volume, separates my lashes, and they don't make my lashes feel rock hard! The only con would be that it doesn't keep my lashes curled (I ALWAYS curl my lashes before hand) all day. Ds mascaras usually hold my curl all day, but this one usually doesn't keep it curled...

I lovee the brush though!! If I do purchase the full size of this, it'd definitely be for the brush alone. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2010 10:14:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked this product, too bad it dries out too quickly. Its expensive as well, so if you're on a budget, this is not the product for you. The thing I liked the most is my lashes looked longer, and fuller, and were well separated. I used this everyday and I'm a mascara fanatic!!! However, after a month its dried up and not good anymore.