Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey

3.9

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Okay, I haven't worn this perfume in a while but felt compelled to write a review because it was my everyday scent growing up. I can't even remember who or how I was introduced to it but soon as I smelled it, I got hooked! I was a junior in HS and was really attracted to somewhat strong, unique, fresh scent, and Issey Miyake was that to me. I wore it up until I started working and was able to afford to have a fragrance collection. I was able to identify with this scent so it has a special place to my heart. L'Eau d'Issey is a sharp, clean, in-your-nose type of scent and the toned-down smell as it wear down in the day is very pleasing as well. One of my favorites!

I got this as a free sample. I find it to be just meh. Seems kind of old fashioned. It actually reminds of Coty's Ghost that I used to wear in high school, in the 90s. I guess that's why i feel like it smells old fashioned? Not bad, just not for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

When I smell this, I think of petals falling on a tranquil lake and the ripples they quietly make. Water and serenity… so beautiful, delicate. But also cold, like a beauty you can only admire from afar. Flowers beyond a veil of water. It starts off aquatic floral woody, and later becomes sweeter from the melon in the dry down. For me, this is too beautiful to wear everyday. I save it for special events such, as weddings, instead.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

L'eau d'Issey is a fresh, floral aquatic scent that suitable for daytime wear in summer heat. I have this fragrance in a 10ml rechargeable bottle. The melon note makes it sweet and smells sharp. 2 spritzes are more than enough. I find this scent kinda overpowering and makes me dizzy if overapplied. The sillage is heavy and it's long lasting too. I applied this in the morning (6 am) and I can barely smell it 8 hours later. I quite like it but dunno why everyone I know dislike this scent. Overall, this is a nice scent, but I don't like it enough to buy the full bottle.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Reminds me of 80's when Ralph Lauren "Romance" was popular.... if you like that one you will probably like this as well.... I pick up a sharp lily note that gives me an instant headache.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I've worn this perfume all summer and have enjoyed it immensely. I had been looking for a clean daytime fragrance that would replace my beloved, long-gone Bvlgari green tea perfume. This is not the same but is just as excellent. It lasts all day on me and is light enough to not be cloying in hot weather or in the office. The other reviewers have covered the fragrance notes so well that I can't add anything more about that. It's not for everyone but is worth trying.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Absolutel stunning aquatic white floral. I wore this 'fume for several years & then moved on to other perfumes. Very springy, clean, fresh, floral, classy & elegant. It smells clean, very office friendly. it's also quite strong which I like in a perfume. You only need two spritzes maximum for you to be well scented. I need to get more of this beauty ASAP!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is my go to scent for every day/ work/ whatever. Light, clean fresh. Girly but not too strong.Not hit you over the head.Not knock you over. Just a lingering nice smell. Will never give it up. Try it.......It's about $ 95.00 a bottle, but who cares anyway.This is not the mist long lasting scent, but I don't require it to last all day anyway.So me.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Just bought this today! I went to sephora to pick up Carven's EDP but I ended up getting this because I liked the scent a lot better. I spritzed it on once and I can still smell it hours later. Love this unique fragrance!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

What can I say about this one. I love it. Many people have talked about Issey Miyake's perfume and I though, oh, it's not that amazing. But you never know until you try it. It got me right at the first time. I smelled Florale, actually I bough it for my mom. I can tell that it's a little bit similar to Florale but definitely stronger. It's a very sexy smell, but the same time, light and floral, also remind me of the beach. Definitely a scent for spring/summer. I love Issey Miyake's packaging, most of it is the same but it's very interesting that it was inspired by Eiffel tower, which makes me love it more.
I tried the sample they gave me, it said Eau De Parfum, but it had no staying power at all, even when I used it along with the L'Eau d'Issey body lotion. I wonder how would it be because the full bottle is Eau De Toilette. I'm so dissapoint, love the smell so much

Popular Fragrances