September 20, 2014 | 1831 users online

Fragrances - Issey Miyake - L'Eau d'Issey

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by pet260

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my go to scent for every day/ work/ whatever. Light, clean fresh. Girly but not too strong.Not hit you over the head.Not knock you over. Just a lingering nice smell. Will never give it up. Try it.......It's about $ 95.00 a bottle, but who cares anyway.This is not the mist long lasting scent, but I don't require it to last all day anyway.So me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by beautygal137

Just bought this today! I went to sephora to pick up Carven's EDP but I ended up getting this because I liked the scent a lot better. I spritzed it on once and I can still smell it hours later. Love this unique fragrance!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

What can I say about this one. I love it. Many people have talked about Issey Miyake's perfume and I though, oh, it's not that amazing. But you never know until you try it. It got me right at the first time. I smelled Florale, actually I bough it for my mom. I can tell that it's a little bit similar to Florale but definitely stronger. It's a very sexy smell, but the same time, light and floral, also remind me of the beach. Definitely a scent for spring/summer. I love Issey Miyake's packaging, most of it is the same but it's very interesting that it was inspired by Eiffel tower, which makes me love it more.
I tried the sample they gave me, it said Eau De Parfum, but it had no staying power at all, even when I used it along with the L'Eau d'Issey body lotion. I wonder how would it be because the full bottle is Eau De Toilette. I'm so dissapoint, love the smell so much

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by magda12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lovely and clean.

Love this perfume! It's very fresh and clean... romantic and sexy and classy all at once. :) Awesome spring scent! Will replenish soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by laru1968

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been wearing this fragrance for years. I'm pretty loyal to products, fragrances, etc. once I find something that works for me. I've been wearing Bond No. 9 Astor Place for the last year and pulled out my Issey Miyake last week just to switch it up. Applied the perfumed lotion...not even the fragrance...and got 3 compliments before the day was over. I always get compliments with this one. Now that I think of it, I rarely get compliments when wearing Bond No. 9 Astor Place. Not to mention, apparently the scent of the perfumed lotion lasts all day. Went to dinner following work and someone asks what I was wearing. I would have thought for sure the scent would have worn off by then.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by avmy143

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I checked this perfume out because I loved the cologne for men. I know perfume is a very personal thing and what might smell good TO you might not smell good ON you, however, this perfume works really well for me. It's become part of my normal scent rotation. I wear it when I want to feel sexy but also sporty and confident. I feel the scent evokes those states. A bonus is that over the years a number of men have commented on the attractiveness of the scent. A long lasting scent too.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by sloanwolves

This perfume is VERY potent. My sisters used this perfume for years and whenever i smelled it on them, I loved it. When the time came that i actually acquired a bottle for myself, I hated it. The smell of the perfume itself is very woodsy and aquatic. It's a very nice, interesting smell. But when I spayed it on myself it was extremely overbearing. i only used ONE spray. I decided to not wash off the scent in the hopes that it would wear off during the day and become the beautiful scent I had smelled on my sisters for so many years. I was dead wrong. Not only did the perfume never wear off, the scent gave me a massive headache that lasted all day. I felt anything but beautiful. Maybe it is just the wrong kind of perfume for me because when anyone else wears it, it smells wonderful. If you like strong perfume and can handle the strong smell, this is probably a good buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my HG perfume, and I am pretty picky when it comes to scents! I have worn it now for almost 10 years, and I have never grown tired of it. I wear it year around, to work, when I go out.. everywhere. Its light for spring and summer, but can still go into fall and cooler months. I get compliments, and even my husband loves it (and he doesnt like all scents). It is a light, sparkling scent, soft and fresh, slightly sweet. It is the perfect mix between light and romantic but not too florally or cloying. Just a beautiful scent!! I will buy this scent until I no longer can. A little pricey, but worth every penny. The first time I heard of it, a girl walked by and I had to stop her and ask what she was wearing.. I am glad I asked :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by MsMe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

While walking through a certain department store's cosmetic and fragrance section, I had noticed the Issey Miyake kiosk discreetly tucked into a corner and was curious. After helping myself to the testers, I had found a new fresh scent in L'Eau d'Issey. It was light, with floral tones that were playful and sensual at the same time. It did not have the cheap, cloying candy flavoured scent of most contemporary fragrances cluttering up the beauty bars and counters these days. L'Eau d'Issey lingers throughout the day and is quite delightful when applied to your winter scarf as it comes in handy when travelling on a crowded subway train with strangers, some of whom have no concept of personal hygiene. Love the fragrance. Will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by maico27

Unique fragrance... A combination of floral and aqua. A unisex perfume. Its like a rare flower in the middle of snowstorm. The scent is light but intoxicating... Love.Love.Love