Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey

3.9

on 2/28/2015 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Reminds me of 80's when Ralph Lauren "Romance" was popular.... if you like that one you will probably like this as well.... I pick up a sharp lily note that gives me an instant headache.

on 10/6/2014 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I've worn this perfume all summer and have enjoyed it immensely. I had been looking for a clean daytime fragrance that would replace my beloved, long-gone Bvlgari green tea perfume. This is not the same but is just as excellent. It lasts all day on me and is light enough to not be cloying in hot weather or in the office. The other reviewers have covered the fragrance notes so well that I can't add anything more about that. It's not for everyone but is worth trying.

on 9/30/2014 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Absolutel stunning aquatic white floral. I wore this 'fume for several years & then moved on to other perfumes. Very springy, clean, fresh, floral, classy & elegant. It smells clean, very office friendly. it's also quite strong which I like in a perfume. You only need two spritzes maximum for you to be well scented. I need to get more of this beauty ASAP!

on 4/8/2014 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is my go to scent for every day/ work/ whatever. Light, clean fresh. Girly but not too strong.Not hit you over the head.Not knock you over. Just a lingering nice smell. Will never give it up. Try it.......It's about $ 95.00 a bottle, but who cares anyway.This is not the mist long lasting scent, but I don't require it to last all day anyway.So me.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Just bought this today! I went to sephora to pick up Carven's EDP but I ended up getting this because I liked the scent a lot better. I spritzed it on once and I can still smell it hours later. Love this unique fragrance!

on 3/25/2014 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

What can I say about this one. I love it. Many people have talked about Issey Miyake's perfume and I though, oh, it's not that amazing. But you never know until you try it. It got me right at the first time. I smelled Florale, actually I bough it for my mom. I can tell that it's a little bit similar to Florale but definitely stronger. It's a very sexy smell, but the same time, light and floral, also remind me of the beach. Definitely a scent for spring/summer. I love Issey Miyake's packaging, most of it is the same but it's very interesting that it was inspired by Eiffel tower, which makes me love it more.
I tried the sample they gave me, it said Eau De Parfum, but it had no staying power at all, even when I used it along with the L'Eau d'Issey body lotion. I wonder how would it be because the full bottle is Eau De Toilette. I'm so dissapoint, love the smell so much

on 9/4/2013 6:52:00 PM

Lovely and clean.

Love this perfume! It's very fresh and clean... romantic and sexy and classy all at once. :) Awesome spring scent! Will replenish soon.

on 7/23/2013 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I've been wearing this fragrance for years. I'm pretty loyal to products, fragrances, etc. once I find something that works for me. I've been wearing Bond No. 9 Astor Place for the last year and pulled out my Issey Miyake last week just to switch it up. Applied the perfumed lotion...not even the fragrance...and got 3 compliments before the day was over. I always get compliments with this one. Now that I think of it, I rarely get compliments when wearing Bond No. 9 Astor Place. Not to mention, apparently the scent of the perfumed lotion lasts all day. Went to dinner following work and someone asks what I was wearing. I would have thought for sure the scent would have worn off by then.

on 6/26/2013 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I checked this perfume out because I loved the cologne for men. I know perfume is a very personal thing and what might smell good TO you might not smell good ON you, however, this perfume works really well for me. It's become part of my normal scent rotation. I wear it when I want to feel sexy but also sporty and confident. I feel the scent evokes those states. A bonus is that over the years a number of men have commented on the attractiveness of the scent. A long lasting scent too.

on 6/24/2013 1:48:00 PM

This perfume is VERY potent. My sisters used this perfume for years and whenever i smelled it on them, I loved it. When the time came that i actually acquired a bottle for myself, I hated it. The smell of the perfume itself is very woodsy and aquatic. It's a very nice, interesting smell. But when I spayed it on myself it was extremely overbearing. i only used ONE spray. I decided to not wash off the scent in the hopes that it would wear off during the day and become the beautiful scent I had smelled on my sisters for so many years. I was dead wrong. Not only did the perfume never wear off, the scent gave me a massive headache that lasted all day. I felt anything but beautiful. Maybe it is just the wrong kind of perfume for me because when anyone else wears it, it smells wonderful. If you like strong perfume and can handle the strong smell, this is probably a good buy.

Popular Fragrances