December 22, 2014 | 1309 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Aloe Cool & Fresh light body lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by nailizz

I love this I got it as a gift the first time I tried it and I loved the smell I always re-purchase and it seems no matter when or where it is its always cool and refreshing. I especially use this before I self tan because my self tanner says to moisturize first and this is only lotion that doesn't cause streaking

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2014 7:49:00 AM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I never thought I would like a "Vaseline " product , as they are associated in my mind with thick , greasy petroleum jelly , but this had a great price so I thought of trying it , I am glad I did , very cool and refreshing for Summer , absorbs quickly , non-greasy and gives a decent moisture level .The cucumber scent was a bit weird for me at first , it smelled plasticky on my skin , but after some time it grew on me and felt like it was a clean and fresh scent ..I am about to finish my first bottle and still can't believe I liked it . Will purchase again for sure and may try other scents .

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2014 5:57:00 AM More reviews by Michaela264

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My ultimate body lotion for summer! It doesn't leave any greasiness after applying and it gets quickly absorbed and refresh my skin instantly. I use it after sun exposure and it feels like a miracle on my sensitive skin! I just wished it didn't smell like cucumber( yeap, it smells like cucumber to me!), but the cucumber scent is quite light so I doesn't bother me after a few minutes!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Sherrywijaya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It feels very light and cool,definitely not greasy,it moisturizes pretty well for normal and oily skin,overall pretty good,smells fresh too and its not sickening

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Calistacyra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absorbs fast, very hydrating. Smells like cucumbers in a bottle which is paradise to me since I'm a cucumber person lol. A little goes a long way

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 7:21:00 AM More reviews by Sileane

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This moisturizer is perfect for my skin. Even throughout my breakouts, it removes 80% redness in a couple of hours, refreshing and a pleasant light smell. Will purchase again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2014 2:04:00 AM More reviews by emmgill

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lotion is really lovely. I put it in the fridge and use it in summer. It's great, non greasy. Really lovely smell. BUT it isnt very moisturizing at all. In summer going swimming being out in the uh, my skin does get dry and this just doesn't cut it. Even if you later this on, it's just not a good moisturizer for dry skin. This is lovely, just not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by maynek22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great daily lotion for hands and bodies! It absorbs quickly which is a must for my daily, desk lotion. The scent is very light too even for someone with sinus issues!

It is a lighter lotion, so for very dry skin you may need something more intense.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by brooke2010

My new HG lotion. I used to like the Vaseline cocoa butter one, but it was a little too thick sometimes and the smell got a little sickening after a while. I'm not a big lotion person to begin with. I don't like anything sticky, or stuff that doesn't ever seem to absorb. This is absolutely perfect for me. First of all, I LOVE the scent. I'm a sucker for cucumber scents, and this is definitely cucumber with a bit of aloe Vera. Very fresh, clean, and light. The formula goes on like a dream. Absorbs almost right away and keeps my skin feeling soft without being sticky or too slick. I even use this on my face (I have oily skin!) and it doesn't break me out at all. This is perfect for someone who wants light but sufficient moisture. And so cheap! A big bottle is less than 5 bucks and it will last a long time, plus you can find it almost anywhere. I can't get enough!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by mischaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not at all greasy or sticky (unlike other Vaseline products) and dries quite quickly! Has a very faint cucumber scent, which I find pleasant. There are a lot of other moisturisers, mainly ones containing lots of cocoa butters, that although they may be more moisturising, take ages to dry and change quickly from the nice vanilla-like smell of cocoa butter to the awful smell of fake tan.
This is a really cheap and easy to get moisturiser! Love it :)