April 17, 2014 | 1864 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Aloe Cool & Fresh light body lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Calistacyra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absorbs fast, very hydrating. Smells like cucumbers in a bottle which is paradise to me since I'm a cucumber person lol. A little goes a long way

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 7:21:00 AM More reviews by Sileane

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This moisturizer is perfect for my skin. Even throughout my breakouts, it removes 80% redness in a couple of hours, refreshing and a pleasant light smell. Will purchase again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2014 2:04:00 AM More reviews by emmgill

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lotion is really lovely. I put it in the fridge and use it in summer. It's great, non greasy. Really lovely smell. BUT it isnt very moisturizing at all. In summer going swimming being out in the uh, my skin does get dry and this just doesn't cut it. Even if you later this on, it's just not a good moisturizer for dry skin. This is lovely, just not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by maynek22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great daily lotion for hands and bodies! It absorbs quickly which is a must for my daily, desk lotion. The scent is very light too even for someone with sinus issues!

It is a lighter lotion, so for very dry skin you may need something more intense.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by brooke2010

My new HG lotion. I used to like the Vaseline cocoa butter one, but it was a little too thick sometimes and the smell got a little sickening after a while. I'm not a big lotion person to begin with. I don't like anything sticky, or stuff that doesn't ever seem to absorb. This is absolutely perfect for me. First of all, I LOVE the scent. I'm a sucker for cucumber scents, and this is definitely cucumber with a bit of aloe Vera. Very fresh, clean, and light. The formula goes on like a dream. Absorbs almost right away and keeps my skin feeling soft without being sticky or too slick. I even use this on my face (I have oily skin!) and it doesn't break me out at all. This is perfect for someone who wants light but sufficient moisture. And so cheap! A big bottle is less than 5 bucks and it will last a long time, plus you can find it almost anywhere. I can't get enough!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by mischaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not at all greasy or sticky (unlike other Vaseline products) and dries quite quickly! Has a very faint cucumber scent, which I find pleasant. There are a lot of other moisturisers, mainly ones containing lots of cocoa butters, that although they may be more moisturising, take ages to dry and change quickly from the nice vanilla-like smell of cocoa butter to the awful smell of fake tan.
This is a really cheap and easy to get moisturiser! Love it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by happyalibaba

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

i have to review this! a godsent to me! i use on my whole body including me face and I finally am able to confirm there is a moisturizer that don't break me out! here it is!!! light non greasy feeling while hydrating ur skin instead of just grease skin up nor cheating a light feeling by using slicone! great great product at an affordable price! more importantly, IT DOSE NOT BREAK ME OUT! vasline please do not ever discontinue such great product.

FYI, I am very acne prone oily skin and a tretinoin user. used to have very bad acne on my chin. but everythings under control by using tretinoin. have been searching a moisturizer which won't break me out and THIS IS IT!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by 10012039

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

At first I loved the fresh cool feeling it left on my skin...until I developed bad allergic reactions to it that made it stuff and left my skin ravaged.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2013 10:59:00 AM More reviews by Aishteru85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have gone without body lotion for ages and ages because they are sticky and takes effort to get to absorbed and living in tropical hot and humid weather this can leave you super sticky and dirty. so I have avoided them ever since, until I saw Bentley blonde on yt talked abt this lotion, she described how she hates sticky creamy lotion in the summer that leaves your legs slimy and said this was hydrating and yet so lightweight, the way she described how she despised sticky lotion during the summer months describes perfectly how I hate lotions generally wear on me in the weather I live in.

I decided to give this lotion a try, it has a light fresh cucumber smell and is lightweight and easily absorbed, leaves me nicely hydrated. Doesn't leave me sticky at all which is what I'm looking for in a lotion. I feel that this still leave me hydrated the next day even when I have showered and not put this on. My knees have gotten super soft. All in all this has converted me into using lotion again. The price is reasonable and does the job, a word of caution though, I have slightly dry body skin but very oily face and this works fine but might not be enough for super dry body skin. My scaly dry patches (on my legs) softened and improved. Great and works and best of all, not sticky.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by ChubbyBunny3698

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sensitive skin and eczema gals, afraid not! I have never seen or felt satisfying, soft, smooth result with any of the body moisturizers I have purchased and tried before This is a total HG and beauty steal! I usually have irritated skin conditions on my legs and sometimes it's so bad, I felt embarrassed and conscious of it whenever I wear my shorts or skirt. My skin usually get pink and blotchy on my thighs and legs after I come out of a hot, long shower (well, that might be my first), but this product is amazing. Aloe Vera is super soothing and calming for sun burnt and sensitive skin, plus is natural, which I love. This huge 750ml bottle of skin saver have lasted my for more than 4 months, and today I still have at least one fifth of it remain. So everyday once I get out of the showers, I will generously slather some of this baby on my legs, thighs, arms and neck area, it's also known that your skin absorb moisturizers much better when your skin in damp or just been out of the shower. 1 full pump of the body lotion is just enough for one of my leg, the consistency is extremely light and absorb into my skin super well. However,I have normal skin with only a few dry areas like my knees or elbows, if it's during the winter season or I haven't being exfoliating often. This moisturizer isn't as thick and creamy enough to penetrate further into the skin is you have really dry, flaky skin.

Fragrance:
Such a light, non offensive scent, I believe it's pure aloe vera with a scent of cucumber essence, which explains why Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract is on the ingredient list.

Packaging:
I purchased this in the second largest size and bottle (750ml/25.35 fl.ounce) available in this body lotion range, but wait, Vaseline have creating numerous of difference size of packaging for travellers and on-the-go peoples. Here in Australia, size of the bottle varies from 150ml/200ml/375ml/750/1.5L and a gel form. I comes in an aloe vera green bottle with a pump, YAY for pumps, HOWEVER, the lid of the pump loves to come off, so just make sure you screw the lid super tight.

Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate And Stearamide Amp, Isopropyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Lecithin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Ci 19140, Ci 42090

Prices: Varies from size to size, so I would advice you to go to your local supermarket or beauty stores and check out the price if you're interested.
Would I repurchase- YES! YES! YES!
Hope you enjoy my review, HAPPY SHOPPING!