Vaseline Aloe Cool & Fresh light body lotion

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Cucumis Sativus Extract (Cucumber), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Or Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Glycine Soja Sterol (Soybean), Sodium Stearoyl 2 Lactylate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Mineral Water, Sodium PCA, Potassium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Collagen Amino Acids, Urea, Fragrance, Triethanolamine, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 8/1/2015 11:44:00 AM

Performs well, hydrates just fine!! Not much of a scent, which I appreciate!

I will say if you need heavy-duty softening or you are fairly dry (skin peeling/cracking/that kind of thing), you might need something more heavy-duty. But for the very first signs of a little bit of dryness, or to keep skin soft and supple, this is great!! Smooths into the skin just fine, does not leave skin feeling 'greasy' or oily..just a nice quality product!! Again, for overly dry skin or if you need something 'more,' this may not be enough..but for light to moderate moisturizing, this is great!!!

Very economical, too, a huge 20-ounce bottle is like less than $6.00 at my Walmart;
A 10-ounce bottle is less than $3.00.

Just something nice to always have on-hand, imho. Would (and have) definitely re-purchase!!!

on 5/11/2015 4:13:00 PM

First of all, I loveeeeee the smell! Great lotion that keeps my skin moist. It is non-greasy, really light, and that's the type of lotion that I was searching for. My hubby had really bad back acne, and I think this lotion is helping ease the inflammation of his acne. So yea, it makes both of us happy!

on 4/3/2015 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is a lovely summer moisturizer. Light, with a fresh and not overpowering fragrance it provides just the right amount of moisture and soaks in quickly so no sticky feeling.

on 1/7/2015 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been using this on and off for years. When I try new products, they are invariably greasier or less moisturizing, so back to this I come. This is a light, non-greasy product that is affordable, lasts a long time and does a good job.

on 12/10/2014 5:49:00 PM

I love this I got it as a gift the first time I tried it and I loved the smell I always re-purchase and it seems no matter when or where it is its always cool and refreshing. I especially use this before I self tan because my self tanner says to moisturize first and this is only lotion that doesn't cause streaking

I never thought I would like a "Vaseline " product , as they are associated in my mind with thick , greasy petroleum jelly , but this had a great price so I thought of trying it , I am glad I did , very cool and refreshing for Summer , absorbs quickly , non-greasy and gives a decent moisture level .The cucumber scent was a bit weird for me at first , it smelled plasticky on my skin , but after some time it grew on me and felt like it was a clean and fresh scent ..I am about to finish my first bottle and still can't believe I liked it . Will purchase again for sure and may try other scents .

on 9/23/2014 5:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

My ultimate body lotion for summer! It doesn't leave any greasiness after applying and it gets quickly absorbed and refresh my skin instantly. I use it after sun exposure and it feels like a miracle on my sensitive skin! I just wished it didn't smell like cucumber( yeap, it smells like cucumber to me!), but the cucumber scent is quite light so I doesn't bother me after a few minutes!!!

on 4/18/2014 1:06:00 PM

It feels very light and cool,definitely not greasy,it moisturizes pretty well for normal and oily skin,overall pretty good,smells fresh too and its not sickening

on 4/17/2014 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Absorbs fast, very hydrating. Smells like cucumbers in a bottle which is paradise to me since I'm a cucumber person lol. A little goes a long way

on 3/24/2014 7:21:00 AM

This moisturizer is perfect for my skin. Even throughout my breakouts, it removes 80% redness in a couple of hours, refreshing and a pleasant light smell. Will purchase again

Top Rated Vaseline Products