T. LeClerc Pressed powder in Translucide.

3.9

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Having never worn finishing powder throughout my 20s and 30s, I've recently noticed that my skin's texture was starting to look bumpy. I think it's possibly from clogged pores or not washing my face effectively. This powder really erases my facial imperfections after applying mineral powder. It has an amazing ability to provide a "photoshop" type of coverage that looks luminous and glowy. Even applying it with a heavy hand (like mine) makes the end result look natural and effortless.

Pricing, though, is really ridiculous.

on 6/21/2011 7:26:00 AM

This powder is good for setting makeup and blotting throughout the day. I like the packaging but not so much the sponge. I apply this with a brush.
It's pricey, considering Maybelline dream matte powder does as good a job as this one. It does last forever though.

on 3/15/2010 11:44:00 AM

This is my all time favorite product! Is seems to be the only right color for me (I have fair to really fair skin) and it is the only powder that keeps my nose really matt looking for a long time without beeing to cacky (only when applied with a good brush though!) and no breakouts, I am totally in love wih this product and the packacking is gorgeous as well.

I have tried the Translucide loose powder as well but it doesn't keep the shine away from my face and for me the only reason why I use powder in the first place is to get rid of the shine, so would def. recommend the pressed powder.

on 4/3/2008 4:39:00 AM

Worst powder I have ever used, for some reason it makes my skin oilier, breaks me out, and looks like crap but I wanted so badly to like it due to all the hype that I kept using it, so now I can't even return it. For me this is the worst makeup buy I've ever done. At least 3 acne-genic ingredients and it's loaded with parabens. It seems to have worked out for a few other people but not for me.

on 1/16/2006 5:38:00 AM

This is my HG in pressed powders. As I've read on the net about the natural powders of this brand, I was eager to try out. T. LeClerc seems to be specilizing on powders, so they must have some kind of secret formula that makes their name known for its powders. After some serious trying and doubting, I decided on the colour that I want: Translucide, just enough tint to get the paleness off my skin, but most important of all, keep it natural looking. I use this pressed powder both after a liquid foundation and without it. The effect is just as I expected: evens out the skin tone without looking like a mask. No unpleasant effect on the skin afterwards either and it's really economical in use. I have my little case for 6 months now, with almost daily use it doesn't seems to change in content. Compared to some drugstore brands this is an expensive product, but the quality speaks for itself.

on 9/26/2003 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

the compact is pretty but the powder seemed to sit on my skin looking chalky and unnatural. i won't shell out for ths powder again.

on 4/29/2003 9:44:00 PM

I loved the compact that it came in, but the consistency of the powder was slightly (very slightly) chalky and gritty. Does of good job of removing oil and as a touch up powder during the day.

on 4/30/2002 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

The pressed compact is great. Comes in a stylish silver case inside a velveteen black pouch. The sponge inside is kinda flimsy but other than that this is a great powder that completely controls oily without looking too cakey. Price is extremely pricey and you can find comparable lower end products (MAC Blot powder), but the powder and compact are just so nice, that I will get this again!

on 4/29/2002 6:40:00 PM

The same color as the loose Translucide powder, great to carry in your purse for touch-ups. A light shade of powder, with just a touch of pink to it.

Recommended for Normal Skin