October 31, 2014 | 1161 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Babyliss - Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2014 4:29:00 AM More reviews by CafeMom18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love it. It did a great job. Do not need to go the salon to do hair now, save much money. And my roommates say my hair is silky too even though after using it.
I buy it from http://www.magicqueen.com/Product-BaByliss-PRO-Nano-Titanium-Straightener-and-Curling-Set-142.html and use the code: 10%OFF2014 I saved moeny. Also get the babyliss pro miracurl together.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by sage4dylan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

so far, its been great. just what i was looking for. love the different settings... i may not want my hair board straight every day but this thing will do it if i do. My hair is super thick and hard to manage so thats great. doesnt snag hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by jlowry822

LOVE this flat iron... I've owned chi's and GHD- you really have to use a protectant spray with this though! Do not use the highest setting unless your hair is that unruly and has a ton of natural oil

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2014 2:07:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This flat iron is the reason I recently had to chop my hair to my shoulders! It fried the heck out of my hair :( Although this flat iron did a great job at straightening my thick, coarse, wavy hair it made the last half inch of my hair look fried and crispy. I have been flat ironing my hair for over 10 years with the HAI, and my hair stylist said my hair has never looked this fried. I read some other reviews that said this same thing, and ignored it. I stopped using this after a month and a half and ran back to my HAI (black with blue plates) The HAI did not damage my hair like this flat iron did. Its a bummer because I love how lightweight this flat iron is, and that you can get very close to the scalp, and it heats up super quick. Also, be careful with the plates, my husband burned his hand a few times when he accidentally bumped it on the counter.. the plates get super hot on the outside even! Would not recommend!! I miss my longer hair now :/

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by pandybear7

I received this product in my kit when I went to beauty school and I really enjoy using it! It straightens the hair quickly and glides easily through the hair without snagging.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this from a beauty supply store over a CHI after reading great reviews. I think it cost me around $100. I honestly have only used it a few times. It did a good job of straightening my long, wavy/curly, medium textured hair. My hair did seem to get snagged a bit every time between the plates. I ended up selling it after 6 years. It stilled worked very well, as far as heating up. Going to try a Solia next (free with purchase on Folica.com).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

On New Years Eve my Sedu died and decided after using Sedu flat irons for years and within a year of owning one I ALWAYS had to rebuy a new one and decided no more Sedu soooooo New Years day went to Ulta and picked up the Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium 1 1/4".

So I thought Sedu was HG status I was dead wrong! lol This flat iron is a million times better!

I have long (bra strap length hair) super naturally curly hair and all I have to do is put some heat protector on my hair and glide this thru my hair 1x on the highest setting and my hair is super straight. On days in between washing and I need to run this thru my hair I use the 1st or 2nd lowest setting and my hair is perfect. No hair snagging either just shiney,wonderful straight hair.

With the Sedu my hair took 30-45mins to straighten but with this it takes only 20-30mins!!

This straightener is worth every cent!!!!!!!!! (total repurchase!!)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by jadeblu14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought the Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium 1 1/4" baby blue straightening iron in March. My hair stylist uses Babyliss brand for her tools and recommended them to me. I have long, thick wavy hair and could never seem to get my hair super straight like she could. The other thing I noticed was my hair would never stay straight. I saw this on sale for about $45 for a 1 1/4" so I had to try it. This is wonderful! It makes my hair silky straight and it stays that way! Exactly what I wanted and the price was right :) Very happy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by MissAmyDawne

I just bought this iron because my Sedu, after 6 years, is about to die. I have to say I'm pretty impressed. I bought the 1-1/2 plates and it tamed my waves into pin straight awesomeness. Fingers crossed I don't have any of the electrical problems a few folks were mentioning. I think it's love.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 2:32:00 AM More reviews by toxickitten94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow I don't even know how to describe the miracles this flat iron does for my hair! When my CHI got stolen I bought one of these after my stylist recommended it. It heats up in like half a second no joke! and makes my hair soooo freaking smooth. Way better than CHI and it costs less too. Plus you can adjust the temp unlike the CHI i had The only reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 is that the plates are bigger than the ones on my old flat iron and I kept burning my hand until i got used to it.