Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron

4.5

on 8/10/2015 10:57:00 AM

This product is not cheap but it works well and is durable. I like that I can change the heat level. I have frizzy hair and by using this straightener, my hair becomes silky straight and frizz-free. I can turn the iron at an angle and create curls or tame fly-aways. The cord swivels so it doesn't tangle when you use the appliance. It heats up really fast, i can use it within a minute of turning it on. I have been using it for almost a year now and it hasn't conked out yet so for me it is a good deal.

on 4/29/2015 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm in LOVE!! I've been a GHD user for many years and I'm now a Babyliss convert & fan. I have very thick naturally curly hair and I've never had a flat iron get my hair so shiny, silky straight and smooth with no frizz in half the time. It used to take me close to an hour to flat iron my hair and now it's about 20-30 minutes!! It's also very lightweight. The plates do tend to get hot so if you're not used to flat ironing by holding the ends of the iron, I recommend getting a protective glove. Other than that, super easy to use and again lightweight so it glides very quickly and smoothly.

I use it on the highest setting because of my hair texture but it gets the job done with 1-2 swipes. When I touch it up I lower it to a lower setting and I have no damage. I also use a heat protectant spray which I always use regardless of what type of heat I'm putting on my hair. It's just a must.

The only thing I would change is that there is no automatic shut off. That would be the icing on the cake with this guy.

So all in all, it's worth the price. Cheaper than the GHD and gets the job done so perfectly! I'm so happy to have found this gem and will buy over and over again. It really is the best!

on 3/25/2015 5:50:00 PM

I've owned this hair straightener for the last 7 years..and it's still going strong! I've dropped it a million times over the years, it's traveled the world with me and has had a fairly rough life. It's still works just as great as Day 1.

Only things I would change is 1-it's a little heavy, which is fine when it stays at home, however it's a bit of a hassle if you like to travel with it. Got myself a travel sized Babyliss now. 2-the edges aren't curved, so curling your hair isn't the easiest. I've gotten a technique down now and I can make it work, but it's best used for straightening.

All in all, if you want a GOOD and RELIABLE straightener that will make it pin straight (only 1-2 strokes), and will last you forever, this is a MUST BUY.

I've had many friends compliment my hair, and bought the same straightener and have fallen in love with it as well. I bought it from a hair salon, which says a lot. Highly recommended! :)

on 12/29/2014 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this straightener!!!! it's one of the best ones I have, I used to have a black ceramic chi but It started to burn my hair😒. also with the Babyliss it's really expensive but it was worth the price. lastly I really really recommend this tool

on 11/29/2014 4:57:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I purchased my Nano Titanium Satin straightener in March of 2012. It is still going strong and i love it! The only thing i wish was different is, i choosed a more affordable model that did not have the function to automatically switch off after a few minutes. Other than that, this worked amazingly, my hair did not get "cooked" with daily usage - i use it on my bangs/fringe and the parts near my face everyday.

I own another travel Babyliss straightener which i bring on all my trips.

This is such good value and quality, i will repurchase a better model when this retires..

on 8/27/2014 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love it. It did a great job. Do not need to go the salon to do hair now, save much money. And my roommates say my hair is silky too even though after using it.
I buy it from http://www.magicqueen.com/Product-BaByliss-PRO-Nano-Titanium-Straightener-and-Curling-Set-142.html and use the code: 10%OFF2014 I saved moeny. Also get the babyliss pro miracurl together.

on 5/30/2014 2:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

so far, its been great. just what i was looking for. love the different settings... i may not want my hair board straight every day but this thing will do it if i do. My hair is super thick and hard to manage so thats great. doesnt snag hair.

on 3/24/2014 12:32:00 AM

LOVE this flat iron... I've owned chi's and GHD- you really have to use a protectant spray with this though! Do not use the highest setting unless your hair is that unruly and has a ton of natural oil

on 1/2/2014 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This flat iron is the reason I recently had to chop my hair to my shoulders! It fried the heck out of my hair :( Although this flat iron did a great job at straightening my thick, coarse, wavy hair it made the last half inch of my hair look fried and crispy. I have been flat ironing my hair for over 10 years with the HAI, and my hair stylist said my hair has never looked this fried. I read some other reviews that said this same thing, and ignored it. I stopped using this after a month and a half and ran back to my HAI (black with blue plates) The HAI did not damage my hair like this flat iron did. Its a bummer because I love how lightweight this flat iron is, and that you can get very close to the scalp, and it heats up super quick. Also, be careful with the plates, my husband burned his hand a few times when he accidentally bumped it on the counter.. the plates get super hot on the outside even! Would not recommend!! I miss my longer hair now :/

on 12/4/2013 3:02:00 PM

I received this product in my kit when I went to beauty school and I really enjoy using it! It straightens the hair quickly and glides easily through the hair without snagging.

Popular Hair Styling Tools