August 20, 2014 | 1495 users online

Blush - Canmake - Cheek Gradation

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by jianing23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

another cute blush but its really frosty, nice pigmentation and color though

(i bought number05)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 10:09:00 AM More reviews by filarei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have this in 01 which is 3 pink colours and 1 white highlight. Canmake is generally a cheap brand so i dont expect a holy grail quality. however this blush does provide the cute, light pink look that is very popular amongst young asian girls. Canmake's products dont have that 'finelly milled shimmer' and usually contain very tiny glitters, and this product is no exception, its packaging is just a simple plastic and not fit for travelling. This blush is my first blush that gave that cute pink look, i think the RRP is $9USD but i got this for $15 online. The cheek graduation contains a flat synthetic brush that's easy to use and clean, but i think majority of makeup fanatics use their own brushes anyway.
This blush's texture is fine, not too powdery and reasonably pigmented, depending on how it is used, but applies sheer so you wont easily overdo it. honestly if you ever find yourself in japan shopping for blushes, i recommend collecting canmake products because they range from $5 to $10 over there.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2011 1:29:00 AM More reviews by alee26

I have one in 02 (peachy pink colours). I know this is a blush, but I use it actually as a highlighter because of the shimmer in this. This gives me a nice glow and doesn't look greasy or accentuate pore size. Pigmention is decent for a highlight, but might lack for those who like using it as a blush.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2010 1:09:00 PM More reviews by starrystarzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Broke me out pretty bad.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2010 1:32:00 PM More reviews by deypherus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Canmake. I had 2 or 3 of these Cheek gradiation as the color went well with my asian skin and looked great. Theeres a highlighter to match too. Color looks gorgeous. Worth every penny or so I thought... Only downside is that...EVERYTIME I BROUGHT THIS THINGS TO CLUB AND LEFT THEM IN MY BAG AS I DANCED AROUND THEY GOT SHATTERED INTO POWDER EVERYTIME... and I was so heartbroken of course =_=
Ever since then I've got other blush (Boujouis) that won't shatter into powder with some jumping around..

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2008 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Annieyan

This is my first blush:) I think it's good because is's color is very clear and easy to use.and it's cheap(I bought in Taiwan,it cost about $7US)
But it lasting not very lng time(about 3 or 4 hour).beside it,it's the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2008 1:50:00 AM More reviews by prettyheels83

i love canmake! even though they are cheap drugstore brands,they
deliver great results.definitely won't lose to expensive brands.
i realise that this is such a versatile product!
can used as blusher,highlighter and even eye sahdow.
i have this in pink stripe and orange stripe.
usually i will sweep all the colours at once and sweep onto my cheeks for some healthy flush and radiance.
it last the whole day,no touch up require.
best thing is,does not accentuates my dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2008 10:01:00 AM More reviews by blueblood91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

i searched long and hard for cheek gradation in 04 chocolate when it was limited edition and never found it. and now, even when it's part of the regular lineup, it's still hard to find since there's so much hype about it, so when i saw it in a specialty shop that sells japanese imported cosmetics, i grabbed it. good thing it lives up to the hype, i'd be so disappointed if it didn't.
first off, chocolate is a misleading name as it makes it sound too dark. but it's really not. from top to bottom are a deep bronze shade, a bronze-gold, a pale pink, and a beige-white highlight, in gradational order. used together will give your skin a healthy, rosy bronze, glowing look. these are all really shimmery, so don't get it unless you love shimmer. but you can always tap the excess off or try using a stippling brush. don't use the tiny, flat brush included in the palette though, it only picks up the shimmer but not the color. try using a skunk brush, and use a light hand even with a skunk. the powder is finely-pressed and feels silky smooth. it makes my face glow but does NOT give it a tanned look. i'm naturally really pale and i never tan and only get sunburned, so tanning products all look really artificial and turn orange on me. but this simply gives you a healthy look without looking fake. love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2008 4:31:00 AM More reviews by Yogal28

This used to be an LE item but now it is on the perm line as the other cheek gradation. So i have a chance to try it now. It is not cheap in SG so i took a lippies for that. I never used the brush that comes with it and i use my MAC 168, brush on lightly and apply this on my cheek. On me, it was a slight reddish brown but i was quite horrify of the shimmer. It was way too shimmery that can see your pores. Do dip or brush lightly as it can get OTT easily. That makes you look alittle burnt. Overall, it's a unique shade and i have another 2 more in Pink n Orange. But i will do review much later, haven't got time to because too many blusher on rotation and i haven't really touch them since i brought like months ago. Try this first among the three i had, to see what's up with the hype but seriously nothing special. Would not repurchase this if i'm done with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2007 2:55:00 AM More reviews by petitez

There are 3 permanent colours for this range. I got the limited edition #04 Chocolate.

#04 has 4 different shades of colours. Darkest is a brownish-red, followed by reddish-pink, light pink and white. You could use all the colours together or use the 2 darker colours as blusher and the 2 lighter colours to highlight. If you like, you can use them as eyeshadows too. I've used the 2 lighter colours as highlighter for my eyes. Gives a nice shimmer to my eyes. The texture is smooth and applies easily. It is very pigmented and gives lots of shimmer. Comes with a small brush. The brush feels soft to touch. I love the thin compact it comes in! Easy to carry round! The plastic compact is quite hardy too. The only thing I didnt like was the tiny brush! Its quite difficult to work with.

I have no irritations using this product.