October 31, 2014 | 1471 users online

Blush - Lancome - Blush Subtil in Soiree

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2010 7:51:00 PM More reviews by chimera59

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this on Ebay recently..I believe it is discontinued and I had it about five years ago. This is a beautiful plum/rasperry blush that almost appears to have a duochrome shimmer to it. I use the 187 to apply this as it is extremely pigmented. Simply gorgeous flushing pink color. Lancome, please bring this back!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2005 6:37:00 PM More reviews by junglequeenjen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this blush in a swap. To be honest, I am never let down when it comes to Lancome. This is a gorgeous cool plummy mauve that would probably look best on pale, cool toned ladies like me. It has a hint of pink shimmer, but looks very natural on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2004 6:04:00 PM More reviews by sunshine34

HOLY GRAIL ALERT!!!

This is totally hands down The Best Blusher I have EVER tried! I'm Blown away by how great it is! The texture is incredible. It applies smoothly, it doesn't grab on oily patches, it lasts all day. The colour is amazing on me - even my mother can't tell that it's blusher rather than natural glow. It's discontinued now so I've been buying them up on eBay!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2004 3:05:00 PM More reviews by LovingMe830

Lancome Blush Subtil have gained the #1 spot as my Favorite blushes! the Pigment, color choices, Silky texture- 'last all day'(they really do) glides on smoothly & oil free-A few weeks ago I tested this at Macy's & was told it's OUT of stock AND Being Discontinued :(
-HOWEVER- this was a blessing, because I found this Plum/Rasberry Blush at Perfume bay.com for $21.90- Lancome recently raised the Subtil price to $26.50 Use a Light-hand, as this is Very Pigmented!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2003 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Kiwikava

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Two words: Holy Grail!!! Soiree is such a beautiful cool plum color! It blends effortlessly into my skin and looks completely natural. Plus, it literally lasts all day long. No fading or changing of color at all! I'm extremely impressed with how much brighter and awake my face looks! It's a little expensive ($25.50), and the most I've ever paid for blush, but it's entirely worth it and should last well over a year.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2003 10:48:00 PM More reviews by angiecat

I really love this blush, it looked like a nice healthy glow on my fair skin. I would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2002 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

I love this blush, a small amount goes a long way.