October 26, 2014 | 1669 users online

Other - Imedeen vitamin supplements.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by missyjj3

OK, Imedeen works for the face, in that it builds collagen. The negative is that it makes you put on weight around the stomach, thigh and butt area. This is so sad, because it's such a fantastic product and yet it has this awful side effect. I am typically a size 8 and have been skinny all my life. Once I started taking imedeen my stomach extended and I just looked fat. As soon as I stopped taking it, I lost the weight. I wonder how scientifically the pills cause the body to store fat, whether it causes insulin disruption or oestrogen promotion. I have no idea. So there you are. You can look young and wrinkle free but you will double in size.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Sedgewick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As someone in their mid-thirties who regularly gets ID'd and mistaken for someone 15 years younger, I have, a couple of times in the past, got really cocky and stopped taking Imedeen. I would imagine it has a half-life as a product because you can get away with this for 1-2 weeks and not notice any difference. But give it a month and you'll be shocked at how much older you suddenly look if you've been taking it for a year or more. Scary stuff. I went right back on it and within a few weeks was back to my best.

I went to an Imedeen counter a year or so ago and didn't tell the lady that I used Imedeen. She tested my skin with this machine that analyses your skin to see if I needed to take it. I thought she would say yes I did - as she's trying to sell the product but she was shocked at how good my collagen was. She said I had amazing collagen and didn't need to start taking Imedeen, despite being in my mid thirties. She was really shocked that someone my age could be like that. I suppose I should have told her Imedeen was the reason but it was my own private joke/test!

I use a good cleanser (Eve Lom) and the cheapest moisturiser I can find - because honestly, all moisturisers are the same. And I take imedeen. Yes, it's expensive, but given I don't pay for foundation because it gives me glowing skin, it works out well in the end. I should add that I've never tried Perfectil because once you find something that works on this level, you don't want to experiment. That's the secret of my youthfulness, and even my friends don't know it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by LilyMazi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

There are mixed reviews about this but I have to say that supplements work on the long run.You might not notice a big difference after a month or two , but if you continue regularly ,even the people around you would notice that you have somehow managed to have a way better skin than those who are as old as you .
The placebo effect might be the reason why some people are kind of scared to quit Imedeen but either way ,looking at the ingredients ,it can't be something harmful/useless . It is pricey, but since I don't pay for makeup because I don't put any ,makes it somehow worthy .
I am willing to invest on this,listening to those who have taken this and swear by it .

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2014 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Hautelover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not sure what to think of these supplements as I genuinely can't say I have noticed any benefits. I do get complemented I look good for my age but I also use luxury line skincare in excess of $200 plus per item... Even than I can't say if it's the products or just me looking younger... It's all a mystery.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2014 7:51:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Granted that I only took this for just under 3 months, but I really didn't see any improvement to my skin while taking these (Time Perfection ones) I thought that my skin was perhaps more hydrated, but I have since discovered that was down to taking Omega 3. My skin seemed to break out a lot while taking these tablets too. I think they are very expensive for what they are, and there are better supplements out there for much less money. EDIT: I am now using Biocorrex. The ingredients are amazing, and the capsules contain no fillers etc. Will add a review when I have taken them for 3 months.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by sheidadentist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm 27 and have been using once a day for 3 months ,honestly I don't take this pills as an anti wrinkle remedy ,I know it won't erase my fine lines ,I take them because of its anti oxidant components,the only downside is the price but I rather use a cheaper moisturizer than stop using imeedeen.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Nosage

I have posted a review about these before - see Poppy99 below. That review was done in 2005 when I had been taking them for 2 years. I had to change my user name (can't remember why, a technical problem, the Feds were not after me!). I thought it might be useful to update. I have now taken these tablets for 10 years. Back in 2005 I was regularly thought to be years younger than I was and that remains to be the case. I am now 48 and apart from a few faint wrinkles I have no wrinkles anywhere on face or neck. Colleagues the same age are always saying that I have drunk from the fountain of youth or that I have made time stand still. In comparison to them I do look significantly younger. As you are reading this I expect you are thinking, wow, she is full of herself, but I am bigging myself up because I am trying to evidence that this supplement seems to work. It may well be a coincidence, I might have maintained good skin without them but I cannot obviously say. All I know is that I have taken them consistently over a long period of time and I have a young looking skin and good skin tone. The drawback is the price but I would rather buy a cheaper skincare range than stopping buying these. I am UK based and you can get a free month's supply if you send in 6 tokens. Bargains are also to be had online. Sorry for the long review but as I have taken them for a long time I thought you would appreciate the update.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2013 7:42:00 AM More reviews by LissaLissaLaLa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hi - do not bother with this one!!!!
Am currently in the middle of asking everyone if they know of some kind of discount voucher for the skin supplement I use (biocorrex) but am still waiting......:( I'm not cheap just got expensive taste!!!

never saw any effect whatsoever with imedeen and i used it for about 1 year or so. the product i'm on now changed my skin just like the pack said it would - am lighter, am less dry and just more glow-y. oh and my nails is good (but that wasn't on the packet)

this was just fyi - you can take it or leave it, this advice. I just want that discount code :))))) so if anyone knows of one, please let me know.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by TRP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One word to describe it: Rubbish!!

Tried it for some time and not only my skin didn't get better but it started forming a lot of broken capillaries, meaning that this supplement left my skin more sensitive.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2012 10:59:00 AM More reviews by 1Rebecca1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow - people had an effect from this nonsense product!!! Why do I feel so strongly? - well because I wasted so many years & money buying this product and only found out very recently about the actual stuff and doses it has in it. Anyway, my story is that I started out with Imedeen and, because I'm a loyal kind of person, stuck to it for 3 years. I know that sounds silly but I got scared about what my skin would be like if I didn't. Then 2 of my friends started raving about this new brand, biocorrex but I was adament about sticking with Imedeen. I also tried perricone - again made no difference - again. But maybe that's cos the skin clear one is for acne???. This time I was cynical and abandoned supplements for a year or so. But I finally came round to trying biocorrex - it's kind of expensive. I mean I don't see why any of these supplements need to be so expensive but anyway...that's another story :)))) Well, to cut a long story short, this supplement actually works and this is from soneone who stuck with something for 3 years with no effect. I know now what you need to look for. What BioCorrex did that no other supplement did - (oh and remember that this happened after about 4 months for me but with some people it could be sooner or later). Any person that tells you they saw the difference of taking a supplement after a few days is ...well, how to put this.....uhhhmmm, they're lying! :) It's not possible biologically!!
It made me lose that tight feeling after I wash my face
The skin under my eyes is so much younger looking
My energy has gone through the roof
I get so many more compliments!! - what is that??? Was I that bad before? :-))))))

Anyway, would have recommended BioCorrex but they don't have the option here but I hope people read this before going in for rubbishy Imedeeno!!