October 22, 2014 | 947 users online

Bronzers - Stila - Stila Sun SPF 15 Bronzing Powder - Shade 01

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by romagrey

This bronzer is really orange which I don't like.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 2:38:00 AM More reviews by shanx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for years. It is a light color that is sunny (not muddy) and no sparkle. I am NW20 and find this colour perfect for a glow. I must point out that I do not use all over my face but jawline cheeks and hairline. If you used it all over you may look oompa loompa-ish

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by brandysmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am NC15 and this bronzer is orange on me. Do not like.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by starlightsparkl

This product is okay-ish. I debated for a long time because i heard shade 2 is better but shade 1 was on a major discount
The consistency and texture of it is absolutely amazing, but the color is not. It is a very orangy-almost coral color and it works perfectly as a blush. I would recommend them advertise it as a blush because as a bronzer it does not work. I don't know why people say it's good for contouring, because it's completely orange and unnatural especially for an all over the face bronzer.
However, i love using this as a blush. In the summer it gives you that sun-kissed look but don't try contouring with it
I would not repurchase simply because if i want a bronzer i want a bronzer and if i want a blush i want a blush. Not a bronzer blush. it was gorgeous when i used it and i would recommend but for the retail price and the color, I don't recommend it to everyone. If you're looking for a nice coral blush with great pigmentation, go for this!
I gave two lippies cause this is advertised completely wrong

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by sarahxcess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the texture of this and how you get the perfect amount of product on your brush from one swirl. However, some days, I don't like the orange colour it gives to my face - it looks very fake and unappealing. But during the winter, I find that its a good solution to warm my face up.

I would purchase this product again, if I can't find a better alternative for the price. I've heard that shade 02 is more appealing so I will be trying that first.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 8:34:00 AM More reviews by oooHUNTRESSooo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I find this bronzer works very well for me. I'ts finely milled and quite soft.
It's also not too pigmented, which makes application easier and less fussy. The shade is not too dark for my NC20/25 skintone and looks natural when applied.
However, the undertones are most certainly warm, even slightly orange. This doesn't bother me because my skin leans towards the yellow side, but the more pinkish girls may find this looks muddy or unnatural on them.
Also, I mostly tend to use it with warmer blushes because it can clash with cooler pinks or plums.
All in all, I am very satisfied with this product and reach for it often in the summer months. It's not as big as some other bronzers which I find is a good thing especially when travelling.
It would probably be too light for those with a darker skintone, but it's excellent for us who are fair/light/medium with yellow undertones.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2012 5:00:00 PM More reviews by thepinkgloss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This bronzing powder comes with a mirror so is so good for touches when I go out. The packaging is cute. All I would say about this product is good but I don't like the shades. I have the shade 1 and is good for fair yellowish skintones ( I'm NC20 for more references) but I feel that is so orangy for contour my face and I don't like it but other than that this product is amazing. It doesn't have any shimmer and you don't need to apply to much to see the results. It blends really well but like I said the issue of this are the orangy shades. I prefer laguna bronzer from NARS or harmony blush from MAC because the shades are more "natural" to contour the face.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2012 2:17:00 AM More reviews by chayaNY

I have this and loved it initially. Not sure why since other bronzers that look like this and most do, are too peachy/orange on me. The reason they look peachy orange on me and on many others is, wait for it, they are peachy, rustish powders, hence the orangey-ness. Its not pretending to be one thing then turning out to be another. That said, I did love it, used it up, yes, hit pan as mua likes to say. I ordered another. My bronzer repurchases are few and far between so that was huge. But the 2nd time around the honeymoon was over. It became what it always was, a peachy, light rust-ish powder that well looks orangey on me. I think the difference was my foundation. Over CG smoothers which has a pinker undertone, this worked great. Over Graftobian foundation with a yellow undertone, this really showed its orangey goodness on me. That explains it. I then bought shade 2 thinking it would somehow be different, it is, its this but darker, again, no shocker there, it is called "shade 2!" If you have pink undertones this will probably look great on you!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2012 1:49:00 AM More reviews by charmaine0527

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is OK, i love the pigmentation, but it appears kind of orange on my medium light skintone. i like shade no.2 more, it's a satin finish and it looks gorgeous on my skintone. so yea i won't repurchas shade no.1 but i will repurchase shade no.2 ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by amyki892

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first bronzer that I have ever used and I bought it in a shade 01. So far, it's pretty good for me (I have asian skin), although this shade - if you apply way too much - will have the tendency to acquire a slightly orange shade. I was kind of iffy about the price so i had to ask for it as a birthday present - a great way to see if something's worth the price btw - and I found myself reaching for it everyday omg! I also pair it with Laura Mercier's shimmer block for a natural glow that doesn't look like i'm wearing too much bronzer. Or shimmer. Stila has great quality makeup most of the time, and this is no exception.