August 20, 2014 | 1875 users online

Eye Shadow - Shu Uemura - M Brown 810

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2009 7:08:00 AM More reviews by dictatorprincess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this. M Brown 810 is one of my staple colors. It is a medium brown (leaning ever so slightly red) with some barely noticeable gold shimmer to keep it from going flat. I have green eyes, and the mix of the brown and gold really makes the green come out. I don't do complicated eyes- my eyes are quite small and round (think renee zellwegger), and anything more complicated than a wash is usually overkill. I use this wet as a liner, then use another shu shadow as a base (usually M Beige 800), then use this color again in my crease with a blender brush. I love the versatility of M Brown 810 and I love the way it makes the green in my eyes look. It is a lovely staple from Shu.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2008 1:41:00 PM More reviews by wanshan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of my staple med/dark brown matte eye shadow that I use to coutour my eye with a v shape to add definition to my lidless eyes. It's great to use for daytime use, or can applied more heavily for a more subtle smoky look. Applies smoothy as usual with Shu eye shadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2007 4:59:00 AM More reviews by bryo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

M Brown 810 is very wearable fr everyday use
I like all Shu eye shadow so much
Every morning, when dont know what to wear, then I'll grab this

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2007 3:43:00 AM More reviews by savethemarianne

This is one of the new range eyeshadows and is simply lovely! It's a matte medium soft brown and I use it just on my lids to give definition to my eyes as it matches my skin tone. It can be used with a darker brown in the contour for a even more defined look, but I find this subtle enough to use during summer daytime. Great if you want a subtle, neutral colour for day look without being boring beige.