Shu Uemura M Brown 810

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this. M Brown 810 is one of my staple colors. It is a medium brown (leaning ever so slightly red) with some barely noticeable gold shimmer to keep it from going flat. I have green eyes, and the mix of the brown and gold really makes the green come out. I don't do complicated eyes- my eyes are quite small and round (think renee zellwegger), and anything more complicated than a wash is usually overkill. I use this wet as a liner, then use another shu shadow as a base (usually M Beige 800), then use this color again in my crease with a blender brush. I love the versatility of M Brown 810 and I love the way it makes the green in my eyes look. It is a lovely staple from Shu.

on 7/5/2008 1:41:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is one of my staple med/dark brown matte eye shadow that I use to coutour my eye with a v shape to add definition to my lidless eyes. It's great to use for daytime use, or can applied more heavily for a more subtle smoky look. Applies smoothy as usual with Shu eye shadows.

on 10/31/2007 4:59:00 AM

M Brown 810 is very wearable fr everyday use
I like all Shu eye shadow so much
Every morning, when dont know what to wear, then I'll grab this

This is one of the new range eyeshadows and is simply lovely! It's a matte medium soft brown and I use it just on my lids to give definition to my eyes as it matches my skin tone. It can be used with a darker brown in the contour for a even more defined look, but I find this subtle enough to use during summer daytime. Great if you want a subtle, neutral colour for day look without being boring beige.