Heeley Menthe Fraiche

4.2

on 2/13/2013 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

The closest twin to everyone's beloved Guerlain AA Herba Fresca: just better.
The mint and tea in this fragrance are softened and made skin-like by a dab (just a dab) of musk and the result is just amazing.
Also, the staying power is certainly longer than the feeble Herba Fresca.
I love Heeley fragrances and this one may probably be my next FB purchase, totally worth it!

What does Menthe Fraiche feel about? Mint, mint and mint, sparkling mint tea with a touch of green.

on 6/10/2012 5:28:00 PM

A great alternative to a typical summer cologne. The mint leaf note is very pronounced at the opening, and becomes more subtle as it dries down. The mint is blended with a mixture of unusual green notes, including mate tea, cedar, and lotus leaves (it reminds me a little of the shiso leaf note in TDC De Bachmakov). The scent is sweet but not too foody. It's subtle and wears like a cologne, and to me it doesn't pull masculine or feminine--it's more like a refreshing spa scent that would work for anyone.

on 10/1/2010 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Heeley Menthe Fraiche is a light, soft mint skinscent - a delicious
shared fragrance! Mint over mate' tea. Yes it does fade quickly, but the mate' tea in the base helps anchor the mint and make it last longer. At least it's not overwhelming, and I don't mind reapplying. Full bottle worthy for me.

on 6/14/2010 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I only got this as a sample so I can try it on for the boyfriend before buying it. From the bottle, I love how clean it smells with notes of tea, mint, citrusy/ bergamot like Mente Fraiche smells like.

On the boyfriend with his body chemistry, it smells SO good, clean and sexy I kept inhaling his wrist. It smelled like delicious, good skin....like that lingering smell after a man takes a shower. It's the best fragrance I've ever smelled on him, and it is unique. To me most department stores cologne for men smells generic and undistinguished.

As much as I love this scent on the boyfriend, my only apprehension in purchasing this fragrance is the cost of the fragrance and how mild and non long lasting at all this fragrance is.

on 7/13/2007 10:09:00 PM

At present I am snorting a sample of Heeley's Menthe Fraiche: if you want to get your Mint freak on then this is the potion to take you to Mintvana. Had thought I could find something really nice in this wonderful scent and I did; a refreshingly earthy Spearmint bound eternally with a clean green tea dry down. It's late and I have just finished a wonderful Moroccan meal at the, now closed, Dar es Salaam restaurant in Georgetown. We are sipping cups of soothing syrupy mint tea. Long bunches of fresh mint are steeped with green tea in a big brass tea pot. As we pour the tea in tiny cups the half moon charm at the end of the teapot's spout tinkles. Love it but it does not last very long on me. I am past "of a certain age", very pale of skin, and have dry skin, as well. Still I do really like this fragrance and find it bottle worthy. I will reapply it tomorrow and see if if will last longer.

Afterglow: Have applied this several times and love the scent but it fades almost immediately on me (pale fair dry aging skin)

Popular Fragrances