October 20, 2014 | 1912 users online

Mascara - Fresh - Full Impact Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 12:45:00 AM More reviews by JavaJunkie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm blown away. I never, EVER thought anyone could walk me away from my beloved Lancome mascaras. My stepdaughter had to crowbar my Hypnose and Definicils out of my cold hands to give this one a try, and she was spot on! This may well be my daily go-to; I get the lushest set of lashes I've had in a long time, with no combing out. I get great payoff from my Hypnose mascara, but it can be clumpy and I do have to comb it. But this stuff? If the second (third,fourth, etc) tube of this performs as well as the first, I'm in love! Long, sweeping and NON-CRUNCHY lashes are all yours in this formula. I'm not a packaging snob as long as the goods are inside, but I do like the sleek metal, and the delicate design on it. I am hooked. I've been using my Lancome HGs for years, and have given a thumbs-down to so many others that have received rave reviews, but this one truly is different. I already had lashes before using this, but now I have carpet sweepers. This one's a winner.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2008 8:52:00 AM More reviews by citizendumonde

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is by far the best mascara I have ever purchased, and I wish I'd known about it sooner! Just one coat makes the lashes full, separated, dark-- and here's the big difference- soft and flexible. The only drawback is that it ran under my eyes a bit by the end of 8 hours at the office, but I think the computer glare might melt makeup. I will absolutely keep buying this product, and try other Fresh products because of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2004 5:42:00 PM More reviews by triangleX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

one of my favorite beauty products is mascara. i'm always buying them then moving on to another, even though i do have my two favorites (YSL and vincent longo) that i'll never give up. i'm adding a new one to the list now...this mascara by fresh is excellent. their cosmetic line is highly underrated, especially considering the quality of this mascara. it separates, defines, lengthens, thickens, and looks very rich and black with only two coats at the most. the packaging is brilliant too--very sleek and polished.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2002 10:44:00 PM More reviews by NSAS

My favorite mascara that gives me the best fullest lashes ever!!!
I love this mascara, but it is so hard to buy because it is always out of stock.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2002 5:52:00 PM More reviews by joannaB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is what I traded Chanel's Instant Lash in for. It only comes in black but I'm sold on the packaging, the application and the formula. The brush on this mascara is medium-sized, though still "fuzzy" like all volumizing mascara brushes, and it tapers at the end (the fresh website has a photo). It's at the end of a conveniently long wand. The formula is, well, dry. I've never come across a mascara that was as un-goopy as this one. This is a good thing in my book because I usually leave the wand out to dry down a little before applying to try to achieve the feathery look. It's a no-brainer with this stuff right out of the tube. My lashes aren't as thick as with Chanel after one coat, but the look with this mascara is buildable, clean, feathery, weightless and very flexible. I can run a finger across my lashes and they feel naked, and don't stick together like with other mascaras. No need for a comb, and it lasts all day. This is well on its way to being a staple.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No