September 3, 2014 | 937 users online

Highlighters - Bourjois - DéLICE DE POUDRE - ILLUMINATRICE

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 12:59:00 AM More reviews by catherinecruz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

can you please tell me where to buy this product online....

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by louiseannette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product a few years ago and used it nearly everyday. The effect was subtle yet striking, the powder creates a luminous and slightly dewy look without being too glittery. The packaging is cute and streamline- a perfect size to fit in your bag on a night out. I've tried other highlighting powders and none of them are half as good as this one. Now I've run out and can't find it anywhere in the UK or online.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2010 3:15:00 AM More reviews by s2dreamer

I bought this at the Bourjois 50% off sale at Priceline based on the positive reviews on MUA. When I put this on my cheeks, I can see NOTHING at all not even in bright lights. Swiping it on the back of my hand shows a VERY subtle luminance that I can't really describe but there is barely any pigmentation! I'm not sure why it's so highly rated, but I gave 2 lippies for cute packaging (looks like a chocolate bar) and delicious smell. Glad it was so cheap otherwise I would be more disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2010 8:22:00 AM More reviews by starallen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought this based on the positive reviews on mua, and I'm so glad I did. I'm extremely fair with pink undertones and like a luminous, but not quite dewy look. I use this all over as opposed to just on cheek bones etc. It's a great highlighter, subtle enough for day-time, non-glittery, enough product to last years and has a really yummy smell. I do wish the packaging had a mirror, but it's a great highlighting powder especially at this price point.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2010 4:51:00 PM More reviews by BryHard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh my, I love this product! I don't usually like things by Bourjois, but this is great. It's not overly glittery, and just gives a nice subtle pearly glow. The smell is beautiful as well. The only thing is, I bought one of these a little while ago, and it's lasted me ages which is great, but now when i've gone to purchase loads more, I can't find it anywhere! I'm so gutted! If anyone can tell me where I can buy this please let me know. I don't want to have to live without it now!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2010 2:05:00 AM More reviews by patricia_k

I saw this one sale so thought i'd give it a try. It looked great originally as it looked shimmery as opposed to glittery, but once the top layer in the packaging wore off it turned from a pearly/ shimmery colour to a more rosey/gold /red glittery colour which just did not look good...I do really like the packaging though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2010 1:45:00 AM More reviews by thupham2

I guess this is a hit-or-miss product. This did not show up on my light-med skin at all. One reviewer said that it didn't work on yellow undertones and this was the same case with my yellow Asian skin. The highlighting effect was also unnatural because of the darkly pigmented shimmer particles. The shimmer particles were so coloured - instead of being white, they were a buttery yellow - that the overall effect wasn't really a glowy, highlighted complexion but the look of a person who had just simply powdered their face with peachy yellowy shimmer dust. It wasn't enhancing or natural at all; not a good outcome. I won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2009 10:48:00 AM More reviews by Sakurazukamori

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loooooooooooove this product. It was my first highliter and I never regreted buying it. The shimmer it adds to your skin is discrete and lovely. The smell is amazing and the packaging is SO cute. One of my favorites, for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2009 7:19:00 PM More reviews by maisiex

This gives a lovely glow without being extra shimmery or sparkly, love it! It also means I can wear it everyday without looking too overdone. I actually really like the smell, quite pleasant, and the packaging is really cute too! At £6 this is great value, a really nice highlighter that does the job and is fairly subtle.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2009 2:46:00 PM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I loved the packaging for this powder and I was looking for a highlighter so I bought one on Ebay. It smelled very nice, and it has some subtle shimmer, but it did not show up on me. I have yellow undertones and this blended right in, I think it was a little to light for me. To bad because now I have to start looking for a perfect highlighter again...