October 22, 2014 | 2129 users online

Moisturizers - Yves Saint Laurent - Visible Energie Complete Day Creme

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2004 9:18:00 AM More reviews by superjunkie

I believe this product was discontinued but since it often shows up on Ebay I am going to review it anyways.
The packaging is really nice- very elegant without being too old lady-ish or 80's (a la Christian Dior). It is not overly scented and the pump (mine was the lotion) dispenses a small amount so ther is no wasting (you can't get the pump top off).That's about it though- the formula is strictly a do-nothing. A few pimples showed up too.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2004 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Alexandra11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have very oily skin and this was given to me as a gift so I put aside for a couple of days my Darphin regulating fluid to try this one, and I must say that it gives your skin a little boost of radiance at first. This being said, I am asking myself something...The first time I applied it, the smell suddently made me think of a Vichy self-tanner I tried years ago...So..could this moisturizer, in order to boost radiance, could contain a little dose of self-tanner?..My question is still left unanswered..

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2004 1:43:00 AM More reviews by hellokelly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I alter between this product and Darphin's Hydralight for my day cream needs. I have combo. skin and found this cream to be easily spread and non-greasy.
The price is fair, about $45-50 USD for 1.7/oz jar. The really amazing thing it delivers is really "energy" like it promised, it makes my skin glow, and removes the dull-ness. I have not found any other day-cream that delivers the natural healthy rediance like this, even the more expensive ones.
The down side is that it does not do much else, like lines, or anti-aging, or whitening, or ... it moisturizes, and boosts the energy level. That's all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2002 12:42:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

A wonderful lightweight cream that isnt greasy at all. Sinks in quickly and feels nice on. Nice light scent as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2002 5:44:00 PM More reviews by jennyb

This is a lightweight gel-creme moisturiser for normal to combination skins. I found it sank in easily, providing a perfect matte base for makeup, and just enough hydration without greasiness. I didn't have any sensitivity reaction, which I often do with expensive moisturisers. There is a very faint floral/herbal scent, which I found pleasant. Only drawback for me is the price. Also comes in dry skin and lotion versions.