December 21, 2014 | 1624 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Gold Mode

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by PreciousCharmer17

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought mine on Ebay after I saw a Youtube beauty guru use it in one of her makeup tutorials and I must say that I'm so glad I was able to find the original 7.5g pigment size for this shade bc WOW!!!!...this color is gorgeous!!! It's BEAUTIFUL!!! It gives a peachy/orangey color payoff and yes it is shimmery but not so overwhelming where you can't tone down the color. If you can find this pigment anywhere...GET IT FAST!!! You won't regret it. It's a wonderful pigment to have in your collection.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got a hold of this pigment at a CCO. It is very close to the shade “Blonde’s Gold”. The colour in the jar is misleading since it looks like a light tan, but it goes on gold (as the name suggests). I ended up returning this since it contains micro glitter and I’m just not a fan. Still a fantastic pigment and I highly recommend if you like golds.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by stls

I really like this pigment. On my fair skin looks champagne gold. No brown, not the slightest hint of mauve.
It's very shiny metallic but in a pretty sophisticated way.
Very blendable, a little fall out during application.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2011 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I typically don't care for gold eyeshadows.. However, I really like this one. It's very gold and pigmented. Very sparkly.. Which I like. Looks amazing when paired with black.. for a K-Pop type look. I really like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by RisingSunJulie

If you're looking for this MAC pigment, you're out of luck. It has been discontinued. Honestly, I have no idea why. This is an extremely beautiful color. The color payoff is a golden with a tan/orangy/brown sparkly finish. This is definitely the BEST MAC pigment to have in your collection. I would highly recommend this pigment to anyone who is into natural looking brown shades. It can be worn for a daytime or nighttime look. It is very versatile. ADD TO CART!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 5:00:00 PM More reviews by aznxhottie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

By far the BEST PIGMENT from MAC. Honestly, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this color!!! I have no fallout whatsoever with this pigment because I use MAC's mixing medium (water based). Pigments can get really messy so the mixing medium helps with that. I don't use any pigments without it. You're definitely going to have a lot of fallout if you don't use the medium. It enhances the pigment color as well, so all in all, definitely a winner! The color itself is a goldish/tan color that looks so naturally beautiful. Definitely a HG item for me in pigments.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2010 12:29:00 PM More reviews by LucaBaby

I've had gold mode for a while but since pigments are kind of messy to work with...I haven't reached for it for a long time. Since I had some extra time getting ready this morning I decided to use it on a whim. And I'm glad I did! Gold mode as the all over lid color and tear duct highlight (foiled), Embark in the outer crease and Brule for the highlight...I have been getting compliments all day at work. It makes my eyes look really bright and alive. Love the shimmer too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 7:07:00 PM More reviews by GiannaLovesMakeup

This was the first pigment that I purchased, and I absolutely love it! It's a very pigmented pigment, and it is going to last me forever! I'm glad that I can mix it with nail polish and lip gloss too! excellent product!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2010 6:33:00 PM More reviews by BakedCookiez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing I use it in my everyday makeup routine :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2009 10:40:00 PM More reviews by icypeeches

<3 Simply stunning. Ultra shimmery finely milled cool gold pigment. If you are a shimmer hater then this product wouldn't be for you. I wore it today: gold mode inner 1/2 lid, amber lights outer 1/2 lid, glamour check in the crease, and rice paper to hightlight. I got complements on the look at work. Snagged this at my CCO after falling in love with it from the holiday pigment set.