July 28, 2014 | 1791 users online

Lipstick - Lancome - Color Design - Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 10:01:00 PM More reviews by theopenwindowmaniac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I received this lipstick from my mom's GWP. She's been a total Lancome junkie since the 80's, and she always makes sure to buy her staples when there's a GWP available. Since she only wears brown hued lipcolors, I get all the pink ones. And because my lipstick is a free gift one, I can't really comment on the packaging. The Color Design lipsticks are packaged much fancier when they're purchased separately. The GWP packaging is just a stripped down basic black case with a raised rose on the top of the cap. Functional, but not particularly impressive.
For shade reference, I'm an NW15, and this lipstick is perfect. I can definitely see it working on a wide range of skintones, but I think it would work best on fair to medium. I do have fairly pigmented lips, so this shade is actually close to a MLBB, but it is a bit too rosy to be a true nude lip for me. If you wear other Lancome makeup, but haven't tried this lipstick, get it in your next GWP if it's available! Especially if you're a pale girl like me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by judiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the most expensive lipstick I have and my favorite of my collection. I love everything about this lipstick, the texture, the finish, the wear and of course the fabulous color. It's matte enough to be long lasting, but satin enough to not be too drying on the lips.

I'm really not a lancôme fan by any means but this is a gorgeous color for most skin tones except the very dark. It's pale but not too pale. I wear it over a nude lip liner (east end snob by rimmel) and it's stays for a solid 4 hours. It's great with a smokey eye or a softer day look.

If you have to buy one product by Lancôme, this is the one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Katras

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I received this color in a sampler kit and have to say I really like it. I usually don't wear lipstick, I'm more of a lip balm kind-of girl and if I do venture into lipstick territory it's red, but I think this has changed all that. It is the prettiest veil of pink - it's a cross between a medium mauve-pink and nude with the slightest lilac iridescence. I only apply it to my lower lip and then smack my lips together to get a demi-matte, lip-stain like look and it just looks incredibly natural and pretty, very springtime. I can see this working for many skin tones, from NC-20 (me) to those with a tan or even darker and the nice thing is, if it doesn't work out for you, it's light enough and has such a texture that it would act as a nice base for your favorite lip-pencil.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by 1CupcakeJunkie

I don't even remember where i first saw this color at but when i looked at a few pictures on temptalia i fell in love. i looked at all the good reviews so i went ahead and ordered it on sephora.com last week. I got it in the mail the other day and have been wearing it for the past two days. Love the creaminess of it but i still go ahead and use some balm with it. It is more rosey than the pic on temptalia. it might be cause my natural lip color is more pink than hers but still i love it. Very good for my office job and i can still wear it out with a dark smokey eye. I said yesbut I do not know if i would repurchase only because its $22 and i don't wear lipstick everyday. I will probably get a good long use out of this one tube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I had been wanting a cool-toned medium pink lipstick for awhile. I kept finding ones that were too warm & that weren't quite right on my skintone (NW10). I saw that Temptalia had a swatch of this and this looked perfect! After I got it, I wasn't quite thrilled. But that was because I kept seeing myself in indoor lighting. Once I checked my makeup in the car, I realized it was perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by juliacouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This may be one of my favorite lipsticks of all time. Its the most adorable yet neutral pink color I have ever seen. It adds amazing texture and color to my lips while it also leaves a neutral feeling. It looks amazing with any light gloss and it also applies easily. Like most Lancome products, this one is fairly expensive but it is totally worth it! Trust me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in a gift with purchase and it is my all time favourite lipstick to date! Beautiful neutral pink with a cream finish and has a smooth texture. Pretty similar to MAC's Angel! I have this in the sample version so I can't really comment on the actual products packaging itself. Pink's can be hit or miss for me I am NC35-37 for reference, and this is just a stunning shade that I think would suit many skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 7:14:00 AM More reviews by MaisieF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this lipstick in a GWP. I absolutely adore this colour. It's a perfect nude for my lip colour (I wear Lancome's lightest tinted moisturiser in 1). I don't often buy lipstick because I can never find the right shade, so I'm happy to pay extra $$$ when I find the right shade. I'll definitely be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 3:40:00 AM More reviews by Brithatsme43

This shade is the perfect natural color- that adds a little bit of a pink flush to your lips. its so creamy and last so long! Not going to repurchase it though- $22.00 lipstick is NOT in my budget.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2012 12:16:00 AM More reviews by mikxoh

This is a pretty cute pink with a hint of a berry tone on my complexion. I swear there's a slight blue undertone but don't hold me for it. Lancome lipsticks are on point with the formulation - creamy and smooth. I didn't find it drying like some but just put on some lipbalm and that should solve the problem.

A bit expensive since cheaper brands like MAC probably have something similar for less.