October 1, 2014 | 1744 users online

Deodorants - Clarins - Gentle Care Roll-On Deodorant

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 3:32:00 AM More reviews by emodel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Clarins stuff. This deo needed a bit of time to get used to. It has a cute bottle packaging, but it is very big so let say it wouldn`t fit into a small purse. Also, it is the `old style`, big rolling ball, very watery application. You better apply this in the morning and brush your teeth, do some stuff for like 2-3 minutes before you dress, as it takes that long to fully sink in. It has no color, a clear water. ... However, once it sinks in, it disappeares, no color, just clean skin, and a very soft, pleasant, clean fragrance. It doesn`t compete with my parfum, it doesn`t scream antiperspirant smell once you stand next to someone. It is very `discrete` and really protects me for a long time from sweating. It is like $16 if i remember correctly, but I think it is worth a try. :-) Oh, and it is absolutely save to use it after shaving, no irritation whatsoever!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by MyBeehive

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bit pricey at $16, like double the price of the Clinique roll-on antiperspirant that I also love, and only 50 mLs, compared with Clinique's 60 mL, but this is just wonderful. Soft feminine scent that dissipates shortly after applying, clear application, which is very important and the same few mins to set as with all roll ons. Feels gentle and not drying or sticky. The ball is larger and applies easily, I almost feel like it soothes my armpits, heh. Winner for me..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2012 6:34:00 AM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really liked this deodorant, I don't need a heavy deodorant because I don't sweat that much so for me this works fine! It keeps me fresh all day long and I like the scent that's like a soft floral. This deodorant has a big rollerball wich makes it easy to apply and it does not leave white marks on my clothes wich is also a big plus! I have eczema sensitive skin and this did not irritate my skin at all. I would buy this again, maybe on sale because I do find it a little expensive for a deodorant but other than that it's a great one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 7:59:00 AM More reviews by deuxbisous

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the only deodorant I have found that works on my sensitive skin - as in actually works to prevent perspiration and also doesn't irritate my skin. I've tried loads from all-natural products to Cashmere Mist, which I found really over-powering scent-wise. This one has a light herbal scent that fades after application. It also, and I apologise if this is a bit gross, doesn't turn in any way once it's on the skin... as in, if you sniff your pits you smell nothing, as opposed to a weird chemical smell or perfume. If I could find something cheaper that worked as well, I would buy that instead, but as I never have I keep an eye out for this one on sale and stock up. The only down side is a lot of product can come out when applying, so I am always careful not to put too much on, and it also doesn't dry as quickly as some.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 2:48:00 AM More reviews by glareathon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

My mom had some of this in her bathroom that she never used. I'd forgotten my deodorant when I was visiting her, so I tried this out (not expecting to be impressed). I loved the smell so much that I snuck it home with me ;-).

Although I'm pretty active, I don't shower very often because I don't smell bad. I usually only apply deodorant ONCE, right after getting out of the shower, and not again until after my next shower, which might be 3-4 days later. This stuff keeps my underarms smelling super fresh the whole time. It doesn't totally prevent perspiration, which is fine because sweating is natural and totally dry underarms are... weird.

For a while I was using only non-anti-perspirant deodorant, due to the association between breast cancer and the aluminum found in anti-perspirants. But then in my anatomy and physiology class, I learned that the only way for enough aluminum to get into your bloodstream to cause cancer is for it to enter through the tiny nicks in the skin that are caused by shaving. But I don't shave my armpits, so..... YAY! I get to wear antiperspirant!! :-) The other deodorants just weren't deodorizing. But as a budding healthcare provider, I do want to recommend that y'all either limit your use of antiperspirants, or not shave your underarms. To our health!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2011 1:21:00 PM More reviews by facegal

I was so disappointed that they discontinued the cream version of this which worked so well for me.
When that became unavailable, I tried this one. It does work, although not as well as the cream did. The roll-on is easier to use though, and you can get all of the product out of the container (unlike the cream). But why do they make the container so darn bulky?? It's huge and thus not extremely travel-friendly.
Goes on easily. Dries fairly quickly. No white residue. Not in love with the scent, but not offended by it either. Most importantly, it works ALL DAY to combat odor and wetness!!! A bit on the expensive side, but unless I find something better, I will repurchase. I now rotate between this and L'Occitane's roll-on.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2010 12:31:00 AM More reviews by daytona_angel

I have been using this pretty exclusively for the last 9 years, and I am in love! No residue, pilling, goodbye to deodorant marks on clothes and top-notch wetness and odor control for close to 24 hours. The smell is light (best described as herbal maybe?) and non-offensive, and I am extremely sensitive to scent. I can even sleep with this on which says a lot. The price is a little on the high side, but I only need to buy it twice a year with daily use so it evens out. Treat yourself, you won't be sorry!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2009 5:16:00 PM More reviews by LadyFlanders

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This one promised to be so tested and anti-allergic, but it started to itch on me after only a couple of days.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2009 2:10:00 PM More reviews by lpolo

I've been using this for about a month now and so far so good. I amprone to breaking out in a rash and no rash yet!! It's lightly scented but Ireally do not smell it on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2009 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Farforah1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this deo is one of the very best ones i came by in my life! i have sensitive skin this is a life saver <3 i used it for the past 3 years and its not cheap for a deo