September 2, 2014 | 1901 users online

Polishes - Orly - Chantilly Peach

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2011 2:07:00 AM More reviews by Cailee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful. Simply beautiful. Chantilly Peach looks absolutely lovely on my ghost-white hands. Ok, they're not that light, but they're getting there. :)
This is one of my go-to polishes, and it's perfect for any season, because it's considered as a neutral. A beautiful foiled bronzy peach shade that isn't too dark? And it's opaque and streak-free with just one coat? Automatic winner! Brush works fine for me, wasn't splayed out and separated like the first Orly polish I purchased. I usually use a base with any polish (especially this one, because the base helps prevent the streaks; I haven't used this polish without a base, so I can't compare results). The base that I use is also by Orly, and it's the Orly Ridgefiller (and it also happens to be my favorite base at the moment). I purchased Chantilly at Sally's for $6.99 US dollars, but I know you can get it cheaper on TD and 8ty8beauty. What has drawn me to Orly is the ridiculous amount of polish you get in each bottle! For that factor alone, I think it's worth the price! Oh, and I tried this without a topcoat, and it lasted for about 4 days without chipping (which I think is pretty impressive for just one coat of polish) and with topcoat, about 2 weeks. So, major difference there, but with a second coat, it would last a lot longer without chipping.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 12:51:00 AM More reviews by trinitycharm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

In the bottle, this sort of looks like a frosty light bronze or even a frost pink apricot. On my nails, it sort of looks like a frosty champagne pink mixed with a touch of bronze and peach (if that makes any sense). The brush is standard, but perfect for me, and you can get a pretty good opaque finish with just one coat, but two would be just right. I didn't have any problems with streaking at all. The formula isn't too thick or too thin either. The only problem I have with this one is that it doesn't really "pop" on me. The color is too close to my naturally tan Asian skin (which is slightly darker now since it's summer time). Chantilly Peach would actually be a pretty good neutral on me when I want to stay low-key...but for the summer, I was kind of looking for something that "popped" a little bit more. Not bad though. It's still a keeper. It's simple and pretty thanks to that frosty shine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

I love this incredibly smooth, peachy pink, metallic nail polish! It dries pretty fast, great texture, long lasting, & glossy. Yay!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Quickgirly04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing. This color is neutral and dramatic at the same time! This color has a finish that reminds me alot of foil in a cool sandy color. It's metallic and beautiful and neutral and makes your skin tone pop. I got too many compliments to mention when I wore this. It's perfect for a wedding, work, spring, and even summer! Beautiful.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2009 4:06:00 PM More reviews by tigra1411

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a very light shade of cool pearl peach, which perfectly complements fair skin tones even without tan.
I love this color for being so basic and so flattering at the same time.
This polish is opaque in two thin coats and dries medium-fast for Orly (1 and half - 2 hours on a base coat, but even after 4 hours there is a danger to get notchs). However it leaves some brush strokes like some metallics.
I give it overall rating 4, mainly for the streakiness. As for the price - I can't complain cause I bought it for 0,25Euro on sale.
I think I would buy it again, may be as a present for my mother. This shade is perfect for everone - tender teenager girl or classy mature lady.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2008 6:36:00 PM More reviews by StrawberryBlondeMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Orly Chantilly Peach was the first Orly nail polish that I ever purchased and was the reason I have since added a few more Orly's to my current stash.
Chantilly Peach is a super frosty/metallic nail polish and the colour is a pale slightly cool toned peach. It almost looks like a coat of peach foil on your nails, that's how metallic it is! It's one of those pretty colours that doesn't draw too much attention to itself but out in the sunlight it's just amazing.
The formula is a little runny, and due to it's frostiness it does streak a little on application but this evened out for me on the 2nd-3rd coat. Also Chantilly Peach is opaque by the 2nd or 3rd coat (depening on how good your application skills are.) I love the rubber caps that Orly use on their polishes as they're super easy to grip and makes your application a lot better.
I will definitely purchase again!

click continue for pics (in different lighting) -

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2008 10:32:00 PM More reviews by VegasGlossJunkie

This shade is such a gorgeous pearly peach, I think it would look amazing on anyone. I got the last bottle at Sally's, the color had separated but it was too pretty to pass up. With a little rolling of the bottle, it's fine now. Orly polishes are great, a little runnier than OPI but as long as you're careful to not get too much on your brush it's not a problem. Other than that, the quality is the same and they're usually cheaper than OPI, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2007 5:41:00 AM More reviews by melodiesoflife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I generally stay away from frost polishes because it's just too overwhelming, but this was a pleasant surprise. I was looking for a nice basic shade, and picked this up from Sally's.

It is quite frosty, but only under direct lighting. It's the perfect peachy pink to me. It seems to work well with my warm skintone. I took one lippie off for the frost, otherwise it's perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2007 11:18:00 AM More reviews by SayItLikeItIs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favorite nailcolor! A light pearly peach that doesn't streak like a lot of other light, sheer colors. This is perfect for pretty, clean looking nails that can be done in a hurry.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2007 3:18:00 PM More reviews by CWHF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Chantilly peach is a very lovely pearly peachy pink color. Initially I worried it would be too frosty and too cool toned, but this was really flattering on my nails (GGG here). The color changes with the light or surrounding colors, tending to be more peach/gold or more pink in different scenarios. It looks great on me (warm toned) but would look good I suspect on most people as it tends to be neutral and again flatters the colors placed near it strange as that sounds. Very work appropriate. Would definitely repurchase were I to run out.
Picture in indirect sunlight: