December 25, 2014 | 776 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Brown

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2014 4:47:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to wear this eyeliner religiously in university, and I had it in all different colours.... And then maybelline changed the formula. When I purchased it, the packaging stated "new and improved formula!" Well this new and improved liner left red angry lines where I had applied my liquid liner. It looked like someone with a very fine whip attacked my eyes and left 2 fine welts right above my eyelashes. Went back to my SA at shoppers drug mart (in Canada) and showed her what happened... She told me I must be allergic to something in the new ingredient list. :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by akneil

I have no problems using this eyeliner on a daily basis. It doesn't smudge very much, if at all, and has a nice colour. I use the black one. The problem I do have with it is that it's NOT WATERPROOF. It comes off with water, you don't even need eye makeup remover. I tried wearing it in Cuba and looked like a raccoon. Don't use this as a waterproof liner. It is fine for a daily eyeliner though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by chengbo

GREAT product. I bought one for $3.99, which is a very good price for make up in Canada. I usually can't work with liquid liners because their so difficult for me to use so when I bought this one I didn't have high hopes but wow this blew me away. It was so easy to use, I get my liner the way I want it every time. The brush not too flimsy and it picks up the perfect amount of product. It's waterproof so it doesn't smudge on me for the whole day. BEST liquid liner I ever used! After a few days of using this I went out to buy backups! I got 2 more. Will repurchase for sure but I don't know if they discontinued this product. I didn't see it on the Maybelline website. that would be a bummer but I have 2 more backups!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 12:19:00 AM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

I actually have this in Black. Best liquid e/l out there
Price: ~$5 CAD
Pkg: felt tip applicator
Colour: intense jet black
Finish: matte
Pigmentation: opaque
It stays on my very oily lids for all day. But it smudges a bit on the lower lash line after a few hrs. Pigmentation is on par w/L'Oreal Lineur Intense in Carbon Black tho

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 6:36:00 PM More reviews by howslisa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeliner. I have it in black.
Pros:
- really easy to apply.
- stays on for a long time.
- easy to wash it off.
- dries fast
Cons:
- NOT waterproof AT ALL, a little bit of waterdrops will wash it off.
- If I want to draw a thick line, when I go over it too many times (like 3 times), the previous line that I drew will come off. (if this makes sense O.o)

Overall, this is a GREAT product. I DEFINITELY will buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2011 4:14:00 PM More reviews by angel2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i have this product in black, and i really loved it! the tiny brush made it easy to apply and just with one quick swipe i was good in no time.! i also really loved this product because im really good at doing the 'cat eye swipe' or winged liner and this helped make it a sucess , will definitiley repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Eleos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner. It goes on great, and stays on.

I like the dark brown, because I feel black eyeliners are too harsh on my eyes.

I only line the top of my eyes because I feel if it's all around it looks like too much, but once I put mascara on it looks perfect.

I would definitely buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2010 1:08:00 PM More reviews by amethystglow

A great eyeliner, especially for dramatic looks. One thing I dislike about this product is that it can be a bit of a pain trying to get it off (smudges all over, can get in eyes). The applicator tip is very good to use, except that it keeps having some of the material come out and I have to pull it out. But other than those 2 things, this product is good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2009 1:57:00 AM More reviews by avapro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great eyeliner! Stays on all day and easy to use. Does not smudge or fade. Can sometimes sting the eyes if applied onto the waterline.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2009 2:03:00 AM More reviews by misamanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

I like everything about this eyeliner except that it is NOT waterproof on me. It goes everywhere when my eyes water or after I've been wearing it a while and my lids get oily.

Just to make sure I wasn't crazy, I tested it on the back of my hand and let it dry for several minutes. Added a little water. It succumbed like no tomorrow.

I like Maybelline's Ultra Liner better.