October 31, 2014 | 1370 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Island Vibe

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

Very nice fruity-floral scent for the summer. Sometimes this can smell cheap so I dont like to wear it all the time. And I completely disagree about this smelling like Escada's Pacific Paradise. I hate that scent with a passion but I like this one :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2009 12:51:00 AM More reviews by AnnM27

Affordable+Light Tropical Notes=Happy Customer
As stated in other reviews it doesn't have long lasting power, but if you can bring it with you for a refresh then your set!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2008 7:35:00 PM More reviews by butterflyaddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It smells amazing. It's very tropical and fruity, but I have to give it a 3. Lasting power is the worst. On me, it literally only lasts about 5 minutes. I even asked my husband to sniff my wrists, and he could not detect any scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2008 12:20:00 AM More reviews by Pink_Starlette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a really lovely delicious smelling, summertime, beach weather, fragrance. It is very comparable to the Escada LE summery fragrances. I have Escada Pacific Paradise and thie Island Vibe from Avon is very similar in smell... maybe even close to identical. Upon firts spritz of this EDT I smell Pineapple, mango, and perhaps plumeria. It does settle down into a sweet, tropical light musk. It's not heavy at all, and I hate heavy fragrances. I will continue to buy this because it is so inexpensive yet really delivers a great smelling fragrance. Only downside is the lasting power. It lasts about 4 to 5 hours on me, and then I will need a little refresher. The matiching body lotion is great too. I wouldn't wear it all over because it has a gorgeous gold-pearl effect to it. It's great for highlighting and extending the life of the actual EDT though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2008 2:18:00 PM More reviews by arizonababyboo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this perfume! It does remind me an awful lot of my Escada Pacific Paradise, which is one of my very favorites! Staying power is not great....but it's not very expensive if you get it on sale with Avon, I think I got it for $7.99....so you can reapply and not feel guilty about wasting an expensive or limited edition perfume anyways. It's a perfect summer fragrance, fruity and fun. If you like Escada's tropical fragrances you'll really like this one too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2008 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Cammyb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you love escada then you'll love this. It's fruity mixed with cider. Its great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2007 6:12:00 PM More reviews by aligator

just got this perfume today and it smells really nice!! very fruity, floral and not overpowering at all.. for the price i got it for ($7.99), i can't complain!! smells a lot like island kiss by escada to me.. but not as sweet. i like it a lot!! the staying power is actually pretty good!! i sprayed it on my wrist this morning and i can still smell it!! i also got the rest of the set because they were all half price and figured i didn't have much to lose.. i am glad i got them!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2007 3:41:00 PM More reviews by neener563

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I ordered the body oil spray of this and loved the fragrance but it had no staying power so I ordered the Cologne. Akk I have never sneezed so much in my life. Guess IM allergic to this one which does not happen very often with me. I gave it to my neighbor.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2007 12:33:00 AM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I was hesitant to try this scent, but I figured at the intro price, it couldn't hurt. This is a great, fun, girly scent. It doesn't clash with the scented lotions I often use, and it's perfect for spring/summer. The lasting power doesn't seem all that long to me, so I took off one lippy for that, but I would still repurchase (if they keep this one around, that is).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2007 2:05:00 AM More reviews by bubbles217987

perfect summer scent...especially when you need a switch from tommy girl... this scent is a little more flowery smelling and is extremely strong