September 19, 2014 | 1969 users online

Blush - Revlon - Powder Blush - Love That Pink

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by viennah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have fair skin, and this colour looks very natural on me. Its a rosey matte colour: no mauve or brown, no fushia, no shimmer. Gives my cheeks the same hue as if I rubbed them gentle to get a bit of colour. It does take a bit of work to brush onto the skin, it's very dry and light, so you can't expect a bold look from this, but it prevents you from "over doing it".

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2011 1:20:00 PM More reviews by sarahalexandria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not sure why everyone hates this blush, I love it! I'm extremely fair skinned so maybe it shows up on my skin a bit better than others. The pigmentation is actually quite evident on me, so maybe this is why I like it so much. It doesn't show up too, too much but it gives a cute little pink glow. It has shimmer in it which I'm okay with considering I don't wear any other shimmery products on my face. I bought this at a warehouse sale for Revlon products and got it for $5 and figured I needed a new blush and this pink is super pretty. The pink looks totally different from any picture I've seen, it's very cutie pink in person. I've had it for around 2 months now and there is barely a dent in the powder, and I use this everyday. I feel like a little porcelain doll when I wear this blush. I'm very happy with it and will purchase it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2011 12:45:00 PM More reviews by jod84

i like this blush it's very pretty and gives you a nice glow........if you like very pigmented blush this won't be what your looking for as it gives a very light flush of color i personally don't like blushes that are very pigmented as i have a bad habit of over applying blush so this kinda stops me from going ott. the staying power is ok it probably won't last all day but i find my self only touching it up the once (mid day) overall not bad for the price

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2010 10:36:00 PM More reviews by keldar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I decided to give this blush a shot after I had success with my former HG foundation, colorstay and realized that Revlon made pretty good DS cosmetics. I picked the colour because I need something bright on my very fair skin and this one looked really pink and vibrant. I understand a lot of the review that say that it's hard to build a lot of colour, but I found that you really just have to get a good amount of it on your brush and buff it in until you get the best colour. It lasted all day, looked about as natural as a powder blush can and never made me break out. My only complaints would be the price (10+ CAD) and the packaging sucks - why companies put blush into rectangular pans I will never understand; makes it so hard to swirl your brush and get a good amount of product on your brush! Also, the pop out mirror is totally useless. I just finished my last one and am going to try a new blush, but I will definitely come back to this if I can't find something as good for less $.

*EDIT* So I tried another blush and got what I paid for (N.Y.C. Mosaic Blush for $3 CAD at WalMart- the colour was so artificial looking on my skin and made me look clownish - yuck. I'll hold onto it for Halloween makeup or something lol). So I went directly back to the DS and bought this blush again - I put it on this morning and remembered why I like it so much - nice texture, believable colour, and accentuates my cheekbones nicely - what more could I ask for?? Lesson learned.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2010 5:25:00 PM More reviews by e_L_L_e

WTH, WHERE IS THE PIGMENTATION??????!!!!! i get absolutely noooooooooo color payoff on my nc20-25 skin. complete rubbish product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2009 7:34:00 PM More reviews by A9M8L

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely adore this! I can understand why some people wouldn't like it because it is really sheer and very light, but I could kinda tell this from looking at it at the store. I've always wanted to try benefit dandelion but thought it was waaaay too expensive for a blush. This blush gives the look i always figured dandelion would give. A gorgeous wash of light pink with a bit of glow-y shimmer. perfect! Definitely will repurchase!

+EDIT+ I decided to take off 1 lippie because well, even though it looks amazing on, it seems i have to pile it on to get that look. I was so shocked when i looked at the pan and saw so much taken out after such a short time. If this was slightly more pigmented it would be hg for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2009 3:09:00 AM More reviews by MissTdub

This blush looks really pretty on the outside and since i was looking for a new pink blush i decided to give it a try based on its pretty color and the name. I was very disappointed when i tried it on though. You can barely see any color at all!!! I tried to pack on the color with my brush and it just ended up looking very pale and powdery. What's even more annoying is the packaging. The pop up mirror is definitely not needed. My advice is to save your $10CAD. This is my first Revlon blush so I'm quite disappointed. I will try their cream and matte ones though.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2009 10:19:00 PM More reviews by icanfly

This is a beautiful pink (in the container) but when I put it on my cheeks it's barely visible. This blush made me break out so i stopped using it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2009 10:33:00 AM More reviews by mashimaru

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Well, I'm on the hunt for a pink blush. (Got my peaches.) I tried this because of the name "Love That Pink!" (BOGO sale!) How much do I love it? Not much.

Well, you just can't see it on my skin. I'm pretty pale, but I still get no color. I don't think this will show up on Conan O'Brien's face, either. And I really dug into the palette with my brush trying to get some color on my face, too. What's the point?

I've never bought makeup before that did absolutely nothing. Sometimes they're great, sometimes they're the wrong color, and sometimes they're terrible. But never something that makes exactly zero difference. So weird. I sure hope Rite Aid takes my return. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2009 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Smudgie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Grey, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is such a pretty colour, but it is so hard to get any colour pay-off on my cheeks.

The only way I'm able to get this to show up (on my pale skin) is to use a skunk brush I have with quite pokey bristles that really dig into the blush. This picks up enough colour that I can make it work.

If Revlon reformulated this with decent pigmentation it would be a winner.