September 21, 2014 | 1867 users online

Eyeliner - Bourjois - Effet Metallise - Vert Pepite

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2012 5:09:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Love this eyeliner, I like the turquoise one from the same line a little better but they are both so nice. The consistency is very very creamy (which makes it a bit hard to sharpen, at least in the summer) so it glides on like a dream, it lasts all day on me and it's easy to remove. It's not expensive either.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2010 8:43:00 PM More reviews by TheSecretaryEG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

PROS
Stunning, unique, vivid green with golden metallic sheen
Lovely creamy easy to apply formula
Very good staying power
Easy to sharpen
CONS
None that I have found
VERDICT
A gorgeous eyeliner, I would recommend and repurchase and try other colours from this line!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2009 9:36:00 AM More reviews by Delizzie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was out shopping & had checked out a lot before I came across this one...Wow, the colour was so beautiful, all of them were. I haven't seen such vivid shades with that beautiful metallic finish them, and the best part...ultra creamy and soft, just glide it across you top lid, no scratching or going over the same spot. I'm impressed. The colour sets off my brown eyes perfectly....love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2009 10:47:00 AM More reviews by themadhattress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous blue-green eyeliner with a metallic finish. I got this after I fell in love with the Bleu Clinquant shade. It's so easy to apply and lasts forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2007 6:19:00 AM More reviews by havenexpress

I bought this e/l as part of a set of three from QVC which contained the Vert Pepite (green liner), Brun Inoxydable (brown/bronze) liner and a black liner. I have really mixed experience with all three liners.

Color:
I do like this Vert Pepite quite a bit, which is a seaglass green shade while Brun is a rather bright metalic bronzy color. I like to line my upper rims with the bronze liner which I use almost everyday. I use Vert Pepite on the lower rim so that it's not so intense. With a light hand, you could pull Vert Pepite off for day time wear. The black is a standard black color

Wear/Coverage:
This is where I have really mixed experience with all three liners. The green and bronze liner are soft and creamy but not too soft that you can't draw a line. I actually bought these liners to use for my modern dance performance. I lined my upper rims with the bronze liner and lower rims with the green liner, which gave a beautiful effect. Both colors lasted, with no smudging under hot stage lighting and sweat.Colors stayed true and showed up beautifully on pictures. The green liner is more smudgeproof than the bronze liner.

The black liner however is horrid!!! It crumbles and is too soft for use. For the first night of my two-day performance, I tried to use the black liner and almost ruined my stage makeup.

I've thrown away the black liner since it's competely useless. Since this was a QVC special, the price was $24, essentially the price of two e/l for three. I didn't feel too upset. I will repurchase for other colors but certainly not the black.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2007 12:45:00 PM More reviews by almond_leaves

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

This one is a metallic sea-green that goes really pretty with my dark brown eyes and even with my gray contact lenses.

The staying power is just way too much I have to struggle to get it off. Tried so many cleansers but I can never manage to take it all off without irritating my eyes. After all it does say its waterproof.

This pencil, unlike many other, does not smudge or fade at all.

Won't repurchase. Too irritating and am not into funky colors any more :)