September 20, 2014 | 1536 users online

Palettes - Avon - 8-in-1 Neutral eyeshadow palette

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2010 2:58:00 AM More reviews by polalola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

overall product is good..packaging isnt great...very messy
but colors are verynice a view are hard to apply and blend.. theres about 5 good ones of the 8..they stay on well use primer for best results. very pretty colors! perfect to make many looks. Overall if you have some extra money whats $10? or less if u get it one sale.. it works as well as most drug store eyeshadows(Revlon, covergirl, wet n wild) bu not as good as department store brands such as urband decay. If your looking for a palette you can always use or just add to your collection this is great for the price you cant beat it. i would buy it again just cuz its so affordable and grea for everyday makeup

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2010 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Jassmin

This eyeshadow palette has lovely neutral colors that blended beautifully. My complaint is that after 3-5 uses the eyeshadow strips started crumbling out of the compact. I did not drop it or noticeably bump it. This happened mostly with the lighter colors. A lot of eyeshadow went to waste, and I had eyeshadow dust and crumbles all over my makeup and makeup case. I ended up having to store it in my bathroom drawer, and eventually threw most of it away. I loved the colors, and the application was nice, but I would not repurchase due to the waste and mess.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Ehrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this palette! Each colour has so much pigment, even when I thought a few would be washed out. All of the colours compliment each other really well. A lot of them are shimmer and some are matte and the staying power is excellent :D Definitely will re-purchase if this runs out (bought it on sale for $12.99).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2009 8:34:00 PM More reviews by silviachick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this neutral palette. I have a ton of color, but no nuetrals. I received this from another swapper, new, and I am soo happy I did.
I use this set on my "lazy" days when i jus want to have some color on my eyes, but not a lot. It works out perfectly.
I do agree they are sheen, but when using a primer, it shows up much better.
this will last me a while and I'm happy I received this instead of trying to build a neutral set.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2009 5:37:00 AM More reviews by selcanayca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have smokey eyes palette. It has nice grey, pink, green, deep/light purple tones. I already wanted multicolor eyeshadow palette, so it was good choice for me :) It's texture is very very powdery, blends easily but does not show color. I solved this problem, I applied them with wet brush. The result is amazing!!! Colours are very very luminous, long lasting :D I would want to try others.. (neutrals, watercolors..)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/1/2009 7:01:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict67

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i ordered this palette a while back when it first came out and at first i liked it but over time i started to dislike it. i ordered it in water colors and the only 2 colors that i really enjoyed using ended up breaking out of the case. the colors are somewhat chalky and some colors have more fallout than others. i don't think that i would buy it again just because i have used other eyeshadows that are affordable and have better quality than this

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2009 1:09:00 PM More reviews by missgapeach

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't have the neutral palette...I have watercolors, and I love it! Very pretty colors, and they last all day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2008 8:42:00 AM More reviews by BatFat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wanted the coastal scents neutral palette but i couldnt justify paying 22 plus 10 for shipping on 28 colors i knew i'd hardly ever use.

so i stumbled across the 8-in-1 neutral palette at avon.com and decided to give it a shot for 8 bucks! (and free shipping with my entire order)

and im pleasantly surprised! the colors are well pigmented for an 8 dollar palette and the colors cover all the neutrals i'll ever need. the palette is nice and small too, easy to travel with.
the only thing i don't care for is how much fallout there is with these shadows both in the pan and on my eye...luckily since they are neutral colors they are easily swiped away without causing to much damage around my eyes.

would purchase again, i really like this thing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2008 7:42:00 AM More reviews by taralynn36

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really thought that nothing would replace my NYX singles but I think this just might. I travel frequently and was looking for some type of palette that is compact and has several different shades. I saw this neutral on sale at Avon for $7.99 and it has been so worth it. They have every shade of brown/gold/copper that you need for a variety of different looks. I use this with Mary Kay's eye primer and the colors last all day and build up quite nicely. They are a lot sheerer if I don't use primer. I liked these so much that I bought the Paradise Greens which I love too! It has nice green and gold shades.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2008 5:45:00 AM More reviews by jenniferlm21

i love this!! all the shades are beautiful! i just love this