Mitchum Smart Solid - Greenwood

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/1/2007 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I picked this up for my son (young man) & the rose petal scent for myself. Both of us are 100% satisfied. It controls odor and keeps us dry for both of us. Even after a day of hard labor and lots of sweating we remain dry and there is no odor whatsoever. Love the Greenwood scent!! This is an HG for both of us!!!

on 7/10/2007 5:49:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I can't believe that I'm writing a bad review for Mitchum, as I've been using their deodorants for most of my life. I've used them in all forms - gels, roll-ons and solids - and they've always been very effective as both anti-perspirants and deodorants. I was quick to try the new Smart Solid line, as it promised "the maximum level of active ingredient" (aluminum zirconium tetrachlorohydrex gly 20% - anti-perspirant). The Greenwood fragrance is designed for men, but will appeal to many women as well. The Smart Solid did indeed work well as an anti-perspirant, but poorly as a deodorant (a first for me - in my entire lifetime - with any Mitchum hygiene product). I kept using Smart Solid for at least two weeks, but the formula just wouldn't work for me. A shame, since I absolutely loved its fresh green scent.