October 2, 2014 | 1487 users online

Eye Shadow - Fyrinnae - Loose Eyeshadow in Leshii

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2010 2:14:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I wore this last night for Girls' Night Out and got SOOO many compliments. The lasting power was good, the color is vibrant, impactful.

I have green eyes, so of course this looked great (not credit to me - just the color combo).

I fee l like you get a lot for your money - I'll definitely be ordering more of Fyrinnae!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2008 11:53:00 AM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Edited 5.08: I didn't like this as a lid or crease color, but I found it works great as an eyeliner! As an eyeliner, it looks like a intense, medium to dark matte jacaranda purple, just beautiful. I don't get any of the shimmer with this because I apply it with with a liner fixative (from Mad Minerals) and it works great. Makes my eyes look more green. This color looks a lot different on, than it does in the online swatch. Like Valhalla, it wears fairly matte and the sparkle isn't very noticable.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2007 10:15:00 PM More reviews by TheGypsyChicks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Goes on kindve chalky and the color is plain ugly, a greyed out matte purple with the slightest aqua sparkles.