January 30, 2015 | 1711 users online

Bronzers - Physicians Formula - Shimmer Strips in Miami Strip / Healthy Glow Bronzer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2015 11:03:00 AM More reviews by ellablue123

THE BEST HIGHLIGHTER ever! even better than alot of higher end highlighters (Nars albatross, which is not as finely milled and casts a white sheen, and Mary Loumanizer, etc).

This gives an amazing model-like glow to the cheek bones and is a very powerful intense but natural highlight which I love. It's less crazy than the mary loumanizer, but much more powerful than say, Benefits Watts Up or Nars Albatorss. It gives a gorgeous glow without adding too too much color, and stays put.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/13/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by ktsimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

over rated

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 4:49:00 AM More reviews by veelui

i love PF products, my makeup drawer consists of 85% of the brand, i like to use this when i dont want to spend a lot of time putting on eyeshadow, i sweep it over all the shades to give my lids a subtle glow

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2013 5:03:00 AM More reviews by annafefifofanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Pretty colors and very pigmented. Like stated its more of a highlighting bronzer.. I do have to be wary with the dark brown on the bottom. I am pale skinned and that brown is just too dark and hard to blend. But other than that I like it. The packaging is terrible as with all physicians formula. It completely fell apart after having it for a long period of time and then part of my product broke. Also they are a little over priced. But other than that good product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this. I have it in Vegas Strip as well, which was my first. Now, if you ladies mean bronzer like all over, yea then it's too shimmery. I use it on my cheeks and whatever little bit is left over on the brush I'll swipe on my forehead. But it's not supposed to cover every inch. It's like a highlighter/glow and for that I love it. It brightens you up no matter where you put it. I have tried other highlighters and none are as rich and smooth as these. I'm never sure if they are discontinued since they go half off and then are missing from stores for periods of time. I also use it on my eyes and I think it's fantastic for that. For those of you who thought it wasn't pigmented I so disagree! The only issue is that you end up with mostly browns left over in the corners that are too dark on me (with both colors). So I use that part as shadow. As a matter of fact, the darkest parts are so nice as a shadow that they are like a poor girls "Naked" palette knock offs. Super pigmented, (this one is like a gold brown) I love to use it as a bold neutral shadow!!! I just took the last bits out (of one color strip) and put them into a smaller sample container. Instant eyeshadow. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

This is a high impact highlighter, a little over-powering for the day time. I like this for evening looks, especially for when I need to have a pink-ish look. Soft and Gentle, my evening highlighter, is a bit more neutral and golden champagne colored. I don't like this for my forehead, but I love putting it ontop of my blushes.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/28/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by CyborgAnnie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Chalky and doesn't blend well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2012 9:26:00 AM More reviews by redheadfrommaine

I love this product! It's so pigmented and it can be used for so many different things!! I use it as a bronzer, eye shadow, and a highlight. It does not break me out either. The colors are really nice, but they are all very shimmery... So if you don't like that, you probably won't like this. Overall, this is a great product!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2012 12:44:00 AM More reviews by makeupluver24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

so i was experiencing with high lighters and came across PF its pricey for being a drug store cosmetic.They were having a "buy one and get the other one free" so i thought it was an awesome deal!! so i got the miami stip and waikiki and vegas umm lets just say i was disapointed. they arent pigmented the dont have lasting power. They are so gorgeous i wanted to love it but it failed so not theyre just taking space in my makeup drawers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2012 12:10:00 AM More reviews by debbrumb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

LOVE this!! Read the reviews first and this is now a HG!! It is shimmery but just enough. I have even worn it without foundation on and my skin still looked good. Haven't used it as a highlighter yet but will soon. Was using Cover Girl one (see my reviews) but it was too dark and wasn't even the darkest they offer.